Chapter 15: Group Homework
853 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hayya! *Bonk!*"

"Hah!"

I was practicing tennis with Haru. We were sweating bullets but got a lot things done. He still needed to work on his foot work though. I waved goodbye to him as I went to the girl's locker room and took a shower. I was lucky that no one was there. I changed back to my school uniform and wandered around the school for a bit. I heard singing coming from the Music club so I came to check it out.

"Yeah! babi babi babi babi babi babi babi babiru!

Yeah! babi babi babi babi babi babi babi babiru!"

Hihi~ the students in the club room were playing all kinds of instruments and one was holding a mic singing something in Japanese but there were some English lyrics in it. I stood outside and listened for a bit. The song was catchy and somewhat made me want to dance, like it was from an anime opening or something. I spent my noon to relax at the cafeteria before our next class hit. I did visit Kenji, he was instructing and training all of his club members. I saw someone whom I was very familiar with when I peeked in on him having sex with that girl one time, she seemed to be present there as well. Anyway, I was in class and spent the rest of my day studying.

"Alright class, today we will discuss about-"

I was sitting in my chair, legs crossed while balancing a pencil on my nose as I looked outside the window. Biology class is soooo boring! I'm currently still thinking about that test of our Literature teacher told us to do but I don't really know what I want to write. I have never really had any dream, well only one but that was done already~

I was sitting near the window looking down at our school grounds. It wasn't all that sunny to be honest, it's cloudy today. Hm? As I pay more attention, I start to see there were a bunch of people well six to be exact. Four were looking exactly teachers of the school and were in the back in a bit. As one who's also a female teacher was in front of them and one student walking all weird dragging his right foot on the ground reaching one hand towards the female teacher. It was an odd sight to behold for sure but I couldn't look away to as the heck they were doing. But now when I look closer, the student's clothes were all tattered up, his face was a bit green and there seemed to be ketchup all over him... Huh!? And then he suddenly launched at the female teacher pushing her to the ground bitting her as blood began to splat all over the ground.

Please don't tell me! Wait no no no... This is all wrong! It wasn't supposed to have zombies apocalypse in this novel! I hate those kinds of things!

"Teacher! Everyone!" I stood up from my seat and shouted so that everyone in classroom could hear me.

"Yes, Roxy-san?" The teacher seemed to be startled by this as she stopped writing on the chalkboard and turned her back to face me.

"T-T-THERE'S A ZOMBIE OUT THERE ATTACKING THE TEACHERS!!!!"

"..." *Cricket sounds?*

Eh? Did I say it wrong? Why is everyone looking at me like I'm a weirdo... Then suddenly everyone laughed. W-What?

"Did you fall asleep in class, Roxy-san? Or not paying attention to class?" It suddenly hit me, my face blushed red as I looked down at my desk and sit myself down. That was so embarrassing!~ Why did I even do that! I looked over to Ren and he was giggling, let's just say that my cheeks look like red tomatoes right about now. I noticed Sakura looking down to where I was looking as well but giggled. How could you giggle! Someone just go attacked like it was out from some scenes in a movie script! W-Well... I wouldn't mind someone aka Ren walked up to me pulling my hand~ or slapped me hard and took me away if that was the case~ it wouldn't be so bad to live out my life with him in a zombie apocalypse-

"Hey, Roxy!"

"Huh?" Sakura turned around and whispered at me, "Was that what you saw?"

I was shocked by her not overeating like me, "Yeah! Why are you so calm right now? We're all about to die!" I whispered back.

"Hihihi~" She giggles, "I guessed it wouldn't be so bad"

"What!?"

"Do you anything about the club Film and Photography in our school?" Huh? What's that? I haven't really visited all of the clubs yet... Something ticks inside me *Ding* Ah!

"Wait!... You don't mean..."

"Yep, they're filming their project down there" I then immediately hit my face down at my desk making a big noise. Godddd!!! Why!!!! Now I'm feel more embarrassed!!!

"Hihihi~"

"And why are you giggling, Sakura!!"

"Cause it's funny~"

"Sakura-san and Roxy-san" The teacher turned away from her board and with a gentle and kind smile, she spoke "Do you two want to go outside and hold onto water buckets like nice kids do?" With that I immediately got shivers sent down my spine, she was speaking with an angelic voice but she was like sending death threats to both of us. After that we continue our studies, I would sometimes look over to Ren and he would also look back making me turning my head while heating up inside but that was it. I swear that I'm going to tell everyone the truth especially to Ren!

Time passes by as I played with my pencils stacking them and pulling them out one by one really brought back memories from my childhood playing this with my brother. I was slumped over the desk by this point, bored out of my mind.

"-So everyone, go and partner up and I will see you next week when the project is done"

"Alright teacher!" Huh? I was visibly confused... I heard the word "project" and got up to my feet. Wait... Did I miss something!??

"H-Hey, Ren!"

"Yes?"

"What did the teacher say again?"

"Were you sleeping?"

"N-No! A-Absolutely not!" H-How dare my Ren said that about me! I wasn't, okay?!

"She said that every students paired up in a group of four and work together on a project where one student goes up in front of class and gives their presentation about it," I was listening attentively to him but couldn't help remembering my wet dreams of him. I regained control of myself again by slapping my face with both hands 

"S-So what's the topic?"

"About the dinosaur's biology or something and each group has to pick different species"

D-Dinosaur!? Maybe this could work! Yeah! I uh I have confident in this!

"U-Um... Ren?" I put my fingers together making the -><- thing, "C-Could I join you?"

"Hm? Sure! I already tagged Sakura and Tora in as well, he then pointed at a short and chubby guy wearing classes and had freckles on his face.

"Huh? Yeah of course!" He nodded with confidence. Ren got more friends than I do... sad.

7