Did i… Die?
1.2k 12 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man was average in every way. Black hair, brown eyes, White, no Social Skills, No marketable Skills... Completely Ordinary. He was minding his own buisness, In his countryside home, When a Stray bullet From a Deer hunting Neigbor crashed through the window and Ended his life... that should have been the end... But a voice spoke to him.

"Poor Child. I am Eina, The Mother Godess of Terraqua. My world is off balance. Come, be reborn in my world, And I will Grant you any one wish."

"Well... Can't see any reason to say no... I mean, I'm dead, it's not like I have anything better to do. You've got a deal, lady."

"Then is there anything you want?"

"Well... I'd certainly like to be harder to kill, or maybe be eternally Young... but if I had to choose... I've been a Man, it was fine, but I've always kinda wondered what it would be like to be a girl. Also, will I keep my memories?"

"Yes, you will keep your memories, and two of your wishes will be solved by your race... so the only one I can grant, if you are certain of it, is to make that body female. So. Are you ready?"

"I am."

"Then good luck, My Child... Live well."

The last thing I remember is Amber Eyes framed by Red hair... Then, I awoke in near Total darkness... the only light coming from a large Red Crystal.

I wondered what it was, and suddenly a window appeared.

[Dungeon Core. The Heart of the Dungeon, and Its Guardian.]

Curious, I looked at my own hand... it was tiny.

[Name: Sei. Race: Dungeon Guardian(humanoid mutator, Core Master). Gender: Female. Apparent Age: 5 years old.

Hair: Black with Toxic Green Tips. Currently in a short Bob. Eyes: Heterochromatic Green/Red. Skin: Dark Tan.

Skills: Analyze. Dungeon Menu.

Core Rank: 0. Monsters: 0. Dungeon income: 0. GP:200]

That was a lot of info. I thought the words DUNGEON MENU and this appeared.

[Child Of Mourning Dungeon. Location: Sulea Ruins. Size: 3 rooms. 

Creature summon(rank G): 50 Goddess Points(GP).

Creature summon (Random): 100 GP.

Treasure summon (rank G): 50 GP.

Amenities: 10-1000 GP.

Create Room: 100 GP.]

I looked at what I could do... And decided to do some random summons. Two magic Circles Appeared on the floor... out of one stepped a Large Iron golem, out of the other A huge Amorphous Glob.

[Sebastian(Iron Guardian): A rank C monster, it boast impressive Defense and immunity to magic.]

[Sorbet(King Slime): A rank D monster, can separate into 50 individual slimes(G rank) at will. Very fast, they can melt even Steel.)

These looked pretty good... I ordered Sorbet to split and fill the Rooms, And Sebastian to guard the door to this room. Odds are, if the core were damaged I would die... 

"Well" I said, then jumped at the high pitched, Sweet voice... before remembering I was supposedly a little girl now... "This seems interesting... I wonder how I gain GP..."

This is the first chapter of my Spinoff/Sequel to one of my other works... But you don't really need to know ANYTHING about it to Read this one... it Stands on it's own. There will be a few characters or Comments that readers of it will enjoy though.

Thoughts on the first chapter?
  • Great Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Good Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Decent Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pink and purple ostrich Votes: 36 45.0%
Total voters: 80
30