Not Again!
617 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Place your bets
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.

Warm... that was my first thought as I woke... then i realized i couldn't move. And the memories came flooding back. After my chat with Seigfried, I was ambushed by Alice, who started complaining about it being very late, and "Time for good Little Masters to be in bed." I was babied again... The worst part is, I was getting used to it. I struggled to move, and realized the weight on my side that was holding me down was The princess... And Snow.

Waking up in bed next to a cute girl and a rabbit... In my past life I would have been thrilled, at a young age... but now, I'm just annoyed... she got the twins as well, it seems... and made what appears to be a large Cradle out of silk...  

"ALICE! IM NOT A BABY! LET US OUT!"

"It's no use. I've been trying to get her attention for hours."

"Oh. I didn't realize you were awake."

<master? I'm awake too. Mama Alice is scary... The boy Human tried to run... She Cocooned him.>

"Okay, so we are secured in here... and I feel my core hidden beneath the webbing. The prince is... ah! Over there, suspended from the ceiling... so where are Alice and Seigfried? Or Sebastian, Sorbet, And Jeli? And moreover, why is it so dark..."

Suddenly, a sound was heard.

"Hmm? This is the last room, but no Core? I guess the old man spoke the truth... it's not a dungeon. Odd. So he really IS an oddball that married a monster."

"What do we do, Boss?"

"Let the old guy and his monster wife go... their pets as well. We are here to find those fools who decided to kidnap royalty... But they aren't here. Must have gotten killed by local monsters, like the old guy said... damn. Let's get out of here, before the kingdom knights arrive."

"Sure thing, boss."

I managed to get a glimpse of the man speaking... And used my new godseye skill.

[Lee Karker, Bandit Chief, lv 244...] 

The details went further, but the important part was the Level. No way we could defeat Him. It occurred to me that Alice had hidden Us, and the core... She had probably sensed the man's approach. 

"Ladies, I think Alice saved our lives."

"Indeed. I think that was Sir Karker... he was One of Fathers knights, but he disappeared..."

<Scary! Scaryscaryscaryscary! Master! Don't let him get me!>

"Calm down, Snow! You are safe... A former knight, eh? With the Bandit Chief Class? And such a level... Scary indeed."

"Its been on my mind, but miss Sei, can you understand monster speak?"

"Sort of... If they are humanoid, yes, but non-humanoid monsters no. My monsters, however, can speak with me telepathically..."

"I see... so when you just told the rabbit to calm down..."

"She was panicking... and crying... that man has an oppressive Aura."

We ended up stuck in the web-cradle for hours... when Alice FINALLY released us, It took a while to regain the ability to stand... 

"I'm sorry, master, but those guys just wouldn't leave! I had to kiss an old man, And pretend I liked it! Nothing against Sir Seigfried, but I'm not into that! I prefer soft, cute Girls... and boys... like the dear prince, he's quite a soft little morsel... the way he struggled when I was tying him up... it made my mouth water... but it had to be done! I could feel that monster of a Bandit approaching, and knew I had to save you."

"Its fine... And Alice? Keep your kinks to yourself. I don't want to know."

"Yes, master!"

Finally freed, and able to move again, I found Seigfried whistling a happy tune.

"What's got you so happy? Is it because you got to kiss Alice?"

"No. Its because that fool paid me for the inconvenience. Chavalric fellow, for a renegade knight turned Bandit. So, did you need something?"

"Yes. I want to prepare some defenses... And after that guy was here... I got 800 GP. I guess it's based on level... so... how would you defend the cave?"

"Well, for starters..."

I ended up using all but 50 GP.

The cave entrance was now a fortified door, that Seigfried agreed to man. Complete with a guardhouse. My Core room was now at the back of a second floor, and the upper floor now ended Just past the inn. A side passage to the right led to A large Cavern full of webbing, a Spider Nest... Or as It would come to be called, the Nightmare Nursery. Alice Decorated it as such. A left hand passage led to a small lake, fully stocked with fish, insects, etc... light stones made it look like a sunny Meadow... that all cost 700 points. I used the 50 others for G rank summons. Three goblins and two kobolds. Uno, Dos, Tres, Fang, And Claw. Tres and Claw were female. The lake area became their home, and they started Leaving the dungeon, accompanied by Seigfried, to obtain Wood with which to build... that's how I learned I can improve my Dungeon for free, with bit of hard work. Which leaves my current dilemma.

"Nails. 10 GP for 200 nails. If I spend 30 GP, that leaves 20 for food. But the kobolds are fishing, and doing quite well, so that Covers food... so do I summon more Goblins? More Kobolds? Something else?"

[Alert! Message from the Goddess. "Hello? Sei? I see you are having some troubles... so I have a gift to help you! Check your summon menu. Oh, and when The rescue party gets there, tell them their Mama Said Hi!" End of message.]

Surprised, I did as told... and saw something new.

[Dungeon progress threshold reached. F-rank summon unlocked. Available Summons: Goblin Carpenter, goblin Knight, Goblin Priest: 20 GP. Kobold Hunter, Kobold Fisherman, Kobold Chef: 15 GP. Pinkie: 5GP. 

Goddesses Gift: 1 time only, 0 GP.]

The decision was easy. I summoned a Goblin Carpenter, Genz. Then used the goddesses gift... a large Flower bloomed at my feet. Then grew larger... until a girl almost twice my height with a flower on her head, wearing a tight dress made of plants stood before me.

"Oooh! My master is so CUTE!"

[ALARUNE. Special skills: Green thumb, plant control, Healing Herbs, Nutritional Milk. Titles: Lover of cuteness, Wannabe Mama, Spider Lover, Master Gardener. Destroyer of Sanity Breasts]

"Oh no... another one." The two large threats loomed over me. Larger than Alice... and less height. Sigh. Your name is Runa."

"Thank you master... say, master..." her eyes had an odd look, as she pulled on her Top... "Are You Hungry?"

I did what anyone would do... I Ran... Straight into a Web.

"Now now, master, You shouldn't run away... The poor girl is merely offering you a meal..."

"Oh my! An ALLY! Oh master, You shall be Fed, And we shall enjoy The Feeding!"

"Indeed, Runa was it? I am Alice. Now, let's take care of our Naughty master..."

"Indeed, Sister, indeed."

My last thought before the coddling began... WHY GODDESS? WHY?

[ELSEWHERE]

"I HATE SWAMPS!"

"""ITS YOUR FAULT WE HAVE TO WALK, REMEMBER?"""

After being yelled at in triplicate, Sigrun decided to shut up and trudge in silence. Time til arrival: 3 days.

oh no. Another one. That's two of three Mommies for the Nursery... plus four goblins and two kobolds... All capable of breeding. And The Rescuers Approach! Will they, too, fall victim to the Wannabe mama's? Eventually, The guest will be safe for a while... but Poor Sei Will Forever be their Favorite "baby"... All according to the Goddesses plan. I finished this chapter early, so I decided to go ahead and upload it.

20