Inn-tering the Dungeon
507 8 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sigrun was terrified. Less than a day ago, her Mother, Aunt, Uncle and Herself, were walking semi-leisurely through the swamps... Until they passed the iron gate. It stood alone, no walls nearby... Just a Dilapidated sign that read WE ME T SU EA. It was easy to piece the original sign together. WELCOME TO SULEA. This is where her Divine Grandmother was "Reborn" And where her mother and aunt were born... it was their home... And they seemed a bit Melancholy... Until the attack.

They had gone no further than The faded cobblestones, Headed Toward a Flower covered Hill in the distance, when The first one appeared. A Zombie. Its Rotting Flesh Hanging from its bones, A terrible stench of decay... And from between buildings, more came... too many.

"Sigrun!" Her mother shouted "Run for the hill! Don't slow down! They Won't set foot there!"

"There's more than usual. Something must have changed in the Area." Her Uncle grabbed her hand. "Let's Run, Sigrun, and leave this to my sisters. These Zombies are doomed, but they can't go all out with us nearby."

And so she ran... The growing wave of undead filling the ruined city... suddenly a massive Explosion from behind them knocked them forward... onto the hillside. But they were surrounded... she thought her life was over... then suddenly, razor thin threads and thorny vines Began to tear the Zombies to bits.

[Moments earlier.]

I was sitting in a throne. Genz, the Carpenter Goblin made it, to fit over the core crystal, hiding it from sight... Padded with silk of Alice's make, it was quite comfortable.

"My lady, my lady! Intruders incoming!" Uno, the Goblin Scout, came running in. After completing the Goblin Fortress and Kobolds Lair, the three base goblins all Evolved. Uno became Scout, Dos became a Swordsman, And Tres became a Priestess. She also became quite pregnant. Goblins work FAST. Surprisingly, Genz is the father.

"Tell me, Uno."

"Yes Ma'am! A group of four, three Females and a Male, are Currently engaging the Undead of the ruins above. I overheard one of them call the smallest Female Sigrun."

"SIGRUN! Miss Sei, That's my Granddaughters name!" Seigfried interrupted.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I used a few GP to purchase a Spear from The Amenities:Treasure section... and passed it to Seigfried. "Alice, Runa! Go with Seig. Save the Four Nearby Humans, and bring them here. Understood?"

""Yes My Baby!""

"AND DON'T CALL ME A BABY!"

The three Rushed outside, and I looked at the Royal Twins. "Time to prepare for our guests. Would you two Help me?"

They agreed. We Went to the Inn room. On the way, I looked at my most recent Random Creatire summon. 

[Mysterious Egg. Rank? Time to hatch: 3 days at current Temperature]

What will you become, dear egg? I wonder...

[The Ruins, twenty minutes later]

Strong arms picked Sigrun up... And Carried her up the hill. She was dazed, but recognized the large Back as the man who rescued her turned to go help the others. Her grandfather.

She watched him charge, spear lowered... and the undead died. As her uncle joined her, laughing, she Looked in the direction he was staring... and saw the monsters. They were helping her grandfather.

"Crafty old man. Hes made lady friends! Not that my sisters need the help."

It was true... the two paths of slaughter met halfway... then the five of them returned to the hill.

"Glad you Four are Alive. But are you athe king sent?"

"Are we not enough, old man?"

"Excuse me. Before a squabble breaks out, my mistress would like to invite you to our home. Please follow me" 

The spder-like woman led us to a small cave... And through it. Into An inn. A small girl was there, Flanked by two goblins, and the royals. She lifted her skirt in a delicate Curtsey...

"Welcome to the Dungeon Inn. I am Sei, Your Host. Please leave all weapons with The Doorman, and enjoy your stay"

A huge Iron Guardian holding a chest stepped forward. And Sigrun Fainted.

What's inside the egg? Place your bets!
  • Dragon Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Loli Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dragon-loli Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Crossdressed Boy Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Eldritch Horror Votes: 5 6.8%
  • A fish Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Another, smaller Egg Votes: 13 17.6%
  • A Futanari Succubus Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Something... EEEEVIIILLL! Votes: 4 5.4%
Total voters: 74
18