Those who Follow
465 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Royal capital Airspace, flying Carriage, Valkyrie Captain/Wyvern Knight FangBrune POV]

This was a shitshoot. The rescue team left two days ago, and the four vashlings, ONLY JUST TODAY, returned with the news that they had Abandoned them halfway, then lounged around in the mountains before returning.

So now it was up to me, as the Leader of the Newly Formed Valkyrie knights, to Pick up the slack. That STUPID girl, I Know she dislikes Wyverns, but to actually call the single most vain Bitch among them UGLY? Sigrun is an idiot.

 I HATE Royals, to be honest, and now I have to work with one... At least Regis is more like his mother than his father or grandfather... the Grand nephew of the Previous king, nephew of the current king, And cousin to the Missing Royals, Regis is technically third in line to the throne. His Maternal grandmother Ascended to become a Goddess. His OTHER Cousins are that hard headed Trainee of mine, and that Destructive Brat, Tanya. Excuse me, the ALCHEMIST Tanya. Who is ALSO being sent along. 

It makes sense, the rescue team is comprised of Regis mother, Tanya's Father, And their Aunt and Cousin. But I swear, Sigrun, when I get my hands on you... Valkyrie class or not, You Will be punished.

[Tanya Sinclair POV]

FangBrune looked angry. Their face was very distorted. Their Wyvern partner, her Half-brother Glaice, Didn't seem happy either, having to pull my invention. It's a carriage, but instead of a roof, it has A large canvas Sail stretched tight over a wedge frame, and Four large Balloons filled with Floatgrass Extract... the balloons provide lift, and the Sail provides balance... pulled by Wyverns, Pegasi, or other winged creatures, its literally a flying carriage.

Regis and I were in the Carriage, While FB was piloting from Glaice's back. A true Sibling Team.

"This thing is incredible, Tanya!"

"Why, thank you Regis. So... Your mom is missing, along with My Dad, Aunt Hope, And Sigrun... Where do you think they are? And what about those two Brats? You think they're Still alive? Oh and old man Seigfried as well... "

"Cousin, you shouldn't speak I'll of the royal family, If Uncle Were here he'd be very upset. But they ARE Brats, arent they? Who knows, maybe this will toughen them up. Our parents are fine, I mean, Who could hurt THEM? My mother, Faith the Bloodsoaked Battlemage, Your Father, Robin, The Future God of Music itself, And our dear Aunt Hope, The Dreaded Army Slayer... the things they did in that war put the DEMONS in deep fear of them... even those mindless Trolls. And Seigfried was one of Hero Auron's Companions... Sigrun however..."

"Exactly! Sig can't do ANYTHING without me! Oh hey! Is that a group of Windriders? Hey FB, get us closer!"

"MY NAME IS FANGBRUNE, NOT FB!"

[Regis POV]

We drew closer to the windriders, Massive Eyeballs with Teeth and tentacles, supported by Six Leathery Wings... And Tanya pulled Some Vials out of her bag, and threw them... then started laughing.

"Hahahahahahaha! DIE! BURN AND DIE, you stupid EYEBALLS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The Vials reached the Windriders... and the Sky Shook with the force of the explosion... the Carriage almost tipped, Glaice nearly got hit by debris, FangBrune Was knocked out of the saddle, and had to use their wings to Fly back up, dodging Bits of monster... And a Large Hill became a Crater.

"Ok. Little bit too much boompowder. Still... a heck of an explosion! Oooh, I gained a level!"

"Oh! So did I. Still. A little warning next time?"

"Sure thing!"

"TAAAANYAAAAA! IF I HADN'T LEVELLED FROM THAT YOU WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW, LITTLE GIRL! OH GODDESS, I GOT SOME OF IT IN MY MOUTH! OH GODDESS IT TASTES TERRIBLE! TANYAAAAAAA!"

"Whoops. Well... Regis, if Captain FB kills me, tell my Dad And Mom I love them."

"Of course. It's the least I could do."

And A very Angry, Gore Covered FangBrune grabbed Her by the neck.

The Second Rescue Party is on its way.

Sigrun's Valkyrie mount naming poll (Pegasi)
  • Cloudwing Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Skyfury Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Delta Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Moonlancer Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Bloodhoof Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Weiss Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Eclipse Votes: 3 9.1%
Total voters: 33
17