Strawberries and Cream
432 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Custom Lullaby Ahead. Readers of the First Series will recognize it, partially... also, A new Character enjoy.

[The Nightmare Nursery, Sigrun POV]

"Oh my! How nostalgic. She used to suckle MY breast like that!"

Sigrun woke feeling Oddly Safe,with a strange taste in her mouth... Like... Strawberries and Cream. And heard her mother Speak. She opened her eyes to see the Plant-Woman holding her like an infant, wrapped in vines and webbing... The woman was breastfeeding her. She began to spit and struggle.

"Oh! The baby is awake!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BABY! GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU MONSTER! HELP! MOM! MONSTERS ARE GOING TO EAT ME!"

"Calm down, Sigrun, You are fine. Miss Runa won't harm you."

"Such a loud Baby! She's Healthy at least! Such Lungs!"

I turned toward the new voice... it was the Spider-woman. She was holding that little girl, wrapped in webbing, to her breast... the girl appeared to be half-asleep. 

"Stupid... sleep... Resistance... Useless... Can't... keep... eyes... zzzz..."

"Aw! Look at Our Baby Masters Sleeping face! So cute! Sleep my baby! Mama Alice Will be here when you wake."

Something was VERY wrong with this place... Glancing to my right, I saw the royal twins, Sleeping in a Cradle made of Webbing. Both were even sucking their thumbs.

"MOM! The Twins! Rescue them!"

"Sigrun. Everyone is safe... just relax. You took a nasty hit to the head when you fainted. Miss Runa's Milk has healing Properties. Calm yourself."

She took a deep breath... and started singing. My Aunt and Uncle joined in... And I felt myself Drift off...

""" Close your eyes and rest my child, the night has fallen deep. Rest your weary head now, love, and drift away to sleep. For I shall keep you safe and warm, I'll never go astray... and guard you till the light of morn, to keep dark dreams away... My Lull-a Lullaby, will keep those dreams away..."""

[Sei Pov]

The sweet lullaby woke me from my slumber... singing in my head... Everyone was asleep. The melodic Voice was echoing from my Crystal, in the throne room.

<Fear no nightmare, While I am here, my sweetest little child, I'll warm you when the night is chill, and Cool you when its mild, I'll Hold tightly in my arms, until it's time to wake, And keep you safe with all my love, our bond will never break. Lull-a Lullaby, My love shall never Stray, I'll sing my Lullaby To keep dark dreams away...>

"That was beautiful. Goddess Eina?"

<Indeed. My Babies started singing my Lullaby... So I joined in. I didn't mean to put the entire Dungeon to sleep. Keep up the good work, Sei.>

She giggled, and the presence from within the crystal faded.

"A shard of her heart indeed. And her Babies? Those three? Interesting. Now... to buisness."

[Current GP: 50,000.]

"HOLY! And that's from one day? These Folks are GP Generating MACHINES!"

A Sound of Scraping metal Announced Sebastian entering the room. He Was carrying A badly Wounded Orc.

"What happened?"

<my lady. This one ran inside and fell afoul of a trap those cunning Kobolds made. I thought he might be important.>

"Thank you, Sebastian. Godseye!"

[Red. Species: Orc. Class: Ranger. Status: Cursed/Dying. Subjugation: OK.]

"Pretty girlie! Red dying! Help red?"

I looked into the mans eyes...

"You. Swear an oath to serve me, and I can save you. You won't be unchanged, however." I took a gamble. It would cost a lot, but Its the only way to save the man... if he Agrees.

"Red Swears. Red Will Serve Pretty Girlie! Please save Red. Red not Want to Die."

The magic took hold.

[Purchasing... Forced Evolution Drug. -40,000]

I forced the Orc to drink the odd, black Ooze in the Vial... And he was encased in a glowing Orb of light...

[Alice POV]

I awoke to find Lady Sei gone. And found her doing SOMETHING to an Orc in the Throne Room. He was encased in an orb if light,that faded into a ball of red Silk.

"Mistress, what's happening?"

"Come Alice! Greet our new Subordinate."

The Sphere shimmered... and a Thick, Hairy Leg Ripped out... it was yellow and Red, With Sharp Hooks on the end... it was followed by three more. Then Hands Clad in Red Chiten tore through... And in minutes the most handsome man I've ever seen stood before me. I felt a flutter in my mothers. "Oh my! What a HOTTIE!"

[Sei POV]

"A Hottie, is he, Alice?" The Arachne turned a bright pink. "Didn't mean to say that aloud? Hahaha! And Red? How are you?"

"Pretty Girlie kept her promise... Red lives. Red is Healed... but different. Red's head used to be Cloudy... but he can Think more good now. What is Red? Red was Orcie, but he not Orcie No more."

"Godseye!"

[Hunter Arachnoid. An offshoot of the Arachne race, Arachnoids come in various Varieties. The Hunter is the largest, and are exclusively male. They form Harems Around powerful Arachne, and are EXCELLENT Hunters and Trappers. They can Outmuscle A Cyclops, and tear even steel. When paired with a Greater Arachne or Broodmother, the Offspring will be stronger. Their Exoskeleton is sturdier than Steel.]

[Red. Species: Hunter Arachnoid. Class: Ranger. Status: Enlightened. Skills: Pit-trap, Razor Web Trap, Web-Shot, Archery, Dismantling, Taming, Crushing Blades, Spider climb. Titles: Simpleton. Orc-Exile. Devotee of Sei. Reborn. Murderer. Kinslayer. Vile Eater. Cannibal. Survived at all cost. Demon slayer. Dragon slayer. Rapist. Ambush Predator. Child of Siblings. Submissive toward Women. Incapable of Lying.]

"WOW... Some Worrying Stuff there. Rapist, cannibal, kinslayer... explain Red."

"Yes Pretty Girlie. Red Fall in love with Pretty Man. Man no like Red. Red drink a lot. Red wake up to man and mans wife dead, part eaten, and Mans daughter under Him... Red Run away in fear. Hunted by Family, so red fight back... red hungry... red eat bugs first... but Big brother Corpse start looking tasty... red lose control... red even eat Zombie. Red mama told Red live, so red do what living Takes. Feels bad. But red live."

"I see. Alice! I give him to you. Train him well."

"Yes, mistress. Come with me, Handsome. Let Mama Alice Teach you All about Being a Spider..."

The way she said Mama was NOT in a motherly way... but I don't want to know. Poor guy, Did what he had to. I don't dislike that tenacity.

"Sorry Sebastian. You'll have to wait on another booster. Unless we can get some Blacksmiths, somehow."

<That is fine, My Lady. This Humble One Will continue as your Guard until then.>

And the night passed into Day.

So. Betting is open. Whats Alice's milk taste like to outsiders?
  • Chocolate Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Ordinary milk Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Fresh Creme Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Banana Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Pinã Colada Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Peaches Votes: 8 22.9%
Total voters: 35
17