I wanna go home.
466 13 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Elgar and Ardwynn are?
  • A whiny Bitch and his Sister Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A pair of sympathetic characters Votes: 3 10.7%
  • An annoyance Votes: 4 14.3%
  • One is a genius, the other's insane Votes: 14 50.0%
Total voters: 28

[Prince Elgar POV]

I woke up to the sound of Explosions. My sister was awake, petting the horned Rabbit. She's so tough, Ardwynn. She adapted to this place. Me? I just want to go home. The Core Master is a nice girl, but the monsters are kinda crazy... especially that Spider. She scares me. Even her mistress isnt safe from her mothering. The worst part is, its actually quite soothing... being held tightly, wrapped in soft silk... I feel myself regressing daily. Yesterday i... Well... I lost control of myself... you know, down below. Thankfully, the Spider Promised to keep it a secret, And replaced my dirtied Clothing with new ones, but it's still embarrassing... I'm a man, not an Infant! 

Suddenly, The Door to the Chamber opened, And I saw Aunt Faith grinning at me, and crooked a finger toward me.

Approaching, Ardwynn beside me, Faith Shushed us and pointed out into the Main chamber... what I saw amazed me...

"RETURN THE ROYALS! AND RELEASE SIGRUN!"

"Tanya, please, this is clearly not what it seems."

"Stupid Child..."

Cousin Regis and Captains FangBrune were shaking their heads... While Tanya, the mad alchemist, Threatened the Core Master... who was holding a bound and gagged Sigrun.

"MUAHAHAHA! FOOLISH MORTAL! I REFUSE! IN FACT, I THINK ILL KEEP HER!"

She then acted quite like a Lech, Slapping Sigruns rear...

"YOU FIEND! I... I give up! What do you want to release them?"

"HAHAHAHA! I win! Absolutely nothing, they aren't even prisoners." She released a very angry looking Sigrun... who vanished.

"An illusion? But wheres the real Sigrun?"

"In the back room. With Seigfried. Doing some kind of training."

"Oh. So... you Really aren't An enemy?"

"Nope. Just a harmless Core Master."

"WHAT? YOU? CORE MASTER? BUT... BUT... YOU'RE BARELY MORE THAN A BABY!"

Aunt Faith made herself known.

"Now Regis! That's no way to treat your host. Apologize!"

"MOTHER? Umm... YES MA'AM. Miss Core Master, I am deeply sorry if I offended you. Your apparent age took me by surprise"

"Geeze... you Folks are too serious. Hey, explosive girl! Wanna blow something up? Because I have a newly summoned Creature that requires Some Explosives"

"OOOOH! A woman After my heart! Let's DO THIS!"

[Hours later.]

We were all gathered in the inn room. A group of Five Hairy little Men stood there, reporting.

"Mistress!" He began in a high pitched voice "The mining was successful. With limited loss of life! Sadly, Gnomlin didn't make it. He got too close to one of that Womans Explosives... theres... Theres not a Scrap of him left. But the upgrades to Sebastian can proceed."

"Worry not. Gnomlin is a monster of this dungeon now... He'll reform in a day or two. Continue the good work!"

"Hey!" Sigrun interrupted. "Can we all go home now?"

"Afraid not, You have to stay at least one more day! But I wont charge any of you... for now."

"No, I'm leaving..." FangBrune turned... them froze. They were caught in a web.

"Silly little Futa-Knight, Did you think you could leave so easily? The injured are still recovering... ALICE! RUNA! Nursery."

""YES MISTRESS!""

As the others all tried to run... they found themselves trapped in vines and webbing. And I felt Strong Arms pick me up...

"I'll take care of the little prince first!"

"Sigh... I hate this place... I wanna go home!"

"In due time, Princeling... in due time... now Eat your fill, then sleep..."

My mind became clouded by her words, and I found myself Suckling against my will... the flavor of Peaches with Cream filled my mouth... At least it wasn't Unpleasant... I was asleep before I Finished my last though... I miss Mother... I wanna go home...

[Sei POV]

The Invaders dealt with, I decided to check the egg. My newly summoned Hairy Tiny men, a result of a random summon, were All craftsmen and miners... and Would soon Have Sebastian ready to evolve...

 [Gnome×5, Rank D. Expert Craftsmen, Miners, and Gardeners, Gnomes are NEVER in groups of less than three. Also, they are 90% male.]

I arrived at the egg... just in time to witness a crack forming... another soon followed...  And A loud CRACK... The egg split vertically... Revealing A naked Boy with Pink Butterfly Wings.

"Oh. A boy?"

"I'm not... I'm A Girl! I just have the wrong parts."

"Oh. Okay. A name then... hmm..."

[Race: Greater Pinkie(flower Fairy) Sexual Gender: Male.  Gender Identity: Female. Skills: Breath of Nature(healing), Wind magic, flower magic, Perfume. Titles: A girl at heart, Girl Lover, Spiritual Sapphic, Crossdresser.]

Status was no help... so I looked at her. Soft Pink Hair, Lovely Green Skin with Red hands and feet... her wings match her Hair, but her eyes... Re-read.

"Okay. Your Name is Rose."

"Understood, Mistress. But... do you have anything I could wear? I hate being naked."

"Of course!" I used my Dungeon inventory to give her One of the MANY dresses Alice had made for me... She seemed about the Same Size. "By the way... arent you a bit large for A Fairy?"

"I'm a Greater Fairy. We are larger than our lesser kin." She explained while dressing. "Moreover... Well, there are larger Fairies. Especially the Dairy Fairies... those large breasted bimbo's with their natural chocolate Milk..."

"Wow. One of those would get along with Alice and Runa."

"Who are they?"

"Alice is a greater Arachne, Runa is an Alarune."

"Oh no! Not THOSE! Two of the MOMMY Brigade? What kind of dungeon is THIS?"

"ONE OF A KIND, Cutie! One of a kind!"

"Uuu... hearing such a tiny girl call me cute is embarrassing."

"Let that feeling go, Rose. Embarrassment has no power here... and Rose? Don't Struggle too much... just let it happen... theres no escape. I've tried."

"What are you talking abou-" 

She was cut off by webbing.

"Oh my! What a Cute new BABY! Come Mistress! Time for Bed!"

I sighed... and obediently followed Alice. I give up. I'm a baby. I just have to accept it. 

[REGRESSION COMPLETE. NEW SKILL UNLOCKED: SUMMON MOMMY. NEW SKILL UNLOCKED: DRINKER OF LIFE. RACE DE-EVOLUTION IN PROGRESS: CORE MASTER(HUMANOID) > CORE MASTER(Infant)...]

<oh dear. Shes regressed. OH! she'll be tiny. How cute. AND THE UPGRADE PATH IS WHAT? Oh My! Good luck, Baby Sei!>

De-Evolution? Regression? BABY SEI? oh no... what have I DONE?

And seriously, if nobody guessed the Mystery Egg Was Trans Symbolism... I'll be surprised. It's an Egg. 

Next chapter, Sebastian Evolves! And The Various Guests leave... except Two.

14