Sweet Revenge, New Ally, and Sebastian MK2
367 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CONTENT WARNING: FILTHY, NASTY SEX. You have been WARNED.

[Sei POV]

This is NOT funny. I can't walk. I can't talk. I cannot communicate at all. Why?

[Status: Infant. All skills sealed. Exceptions: Cry, Summon Mommy, Piercing Glare.]

Cry is as you would expect. Loud, incessant, crying. Piercing Glare is an intimidation technique I purchased... but its useless with my normal body, and less than that now.

As for that last skill...

[Summon Mommy: 1 use, then it's gone. A skill to summon a Suitable "mother" Figure from somewhere in the world. This summon is treated as a familiar. Special: as a core Master, this summon becomes a permanent resident of the dungeon, Providing GP And Retaining it's free will.]

So I decided to teach Alice and Runa a lesson... by doing what babies do best... SCREAM.

"Why? Whats wrong mistress? RUUUNA! SHE WON'T STOP CRYING!"

"DON'T LOOK AT ME, YOU DID THIS!"

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I POSSESSED THAT TOXIN?"

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP!"

The voice Shocked them into silence. And rose flew into the room.

"I'm busy dealing with those two weirdos who stayed behind to "train", And TRYING to keep everyone else from panicking, and you two supposed Wanbabe Mama's can't deal with a crying baby?" Rose picked me up, and winked... She knew what I was doing... I immediately stopped Crying. 

"SERIOUSLY! I don't even have the Equipment to HAVE a baby, But Even I know how to calm one down."

"How? How did you do that?"

"TEACH US, O WISE MASTER! THIS SPIDER IS HUMBLED!"

"SHEESH! Did neither Of you consider that, I don't know, Lady Sei is MAD AT YOU?"

""OH!""

"Idiots. I'll take care of her, you two go Corrall the Slimes. They're going crazy because they can't hear Lady Sei in their minds anymore."

""Yes! Of course!""

The two fled the room.

"So. My lady, How can we fix this?"

That was a good question. How CAN we fix this... 

[Answer: To Grow, a baby need its mother. Your form will be locked without one.]

Shit. That means...

"Sigh. Blblblblblbbnlb"

"What was that?"

[Activating skill. Summon MOMMY]

A bright light appeared... and coalesced into a creature of nightmares.

Triple D Breast, Dark skin, 8 feet tall, a Firm, tight bottom, with sparkling blue eyes, and White, Dragonfly like, wings... And Biceps that dwarf her breasts tenfold, Strong, muscular legs, A Red Mohawk that extends into a butt length Ponytail, Bright Pink Lipstick, Sixpack Abs, And a Square Jaw...

"Hmmm! What have we here? An innocent Baby needs A little Love? COME Little Flower-Girl, Hand The Child to Mama Chocolat!"

"Oh no. Lady Sei... You've Called a Dairy Fairy."

"Oh dearie, no! Chocolat isnt a Dairy Fairy... Chocolat is the Dairy QUEEN. I felt the call, and my little Fairy girls know their jobs... So I came Running! Now, little one, come to mama!"

[You are being affected by a skill: Come to Mama. Resistance is Futile. Accept your Mama's Love. Time til age Progression: 48 hours.]

By the time I finished reading the notification, I was in The BURLY arms... surprisingly comfortable, soft, burly arms... a feeling of peace overtook me... I fell asleep to the taste of chocolate milk...

[Several hours later.]

I awoke... still in Chocolat's Arms... Snow was carried in the crook of her other Arm... 

Sebastian was standing before us.

"Oh, just in time! Good morning, my Sweet. This Gentleman Wishes to be Evolved, and needs your permission."

[Sebastian. Iron guardian. Choose B rank upgrade path. Iron Sentinal. Karakuri Soldier. Dullahan. Advanced Guardian. SPECIAL: Due to Presence of Multiple of these species... new options are available. Iron Spider: Rank C. Metal Slime: Rank B. Gate Guard: rank C. Iron Goblin King: Rank B. Iron Wolfman: rank C. Metal Fairy King: Rank A.]

Wait. Rank A? The choice was Simple. Sebastian became engulfed in light... and the sound of Clanging metal echoed... And the light faded...

A nine foot tall, grey skinned, silver haired man with Huge Ornate Wings made of SWORDS, With a pencil thin mustache, wearing a Silver Suit... Was bowing quite low.

"I Am Eternally Grateful to you, my Lady! I, Sebastian, Will endeavour to serve you even harder from this day onward."

"Oh my! What a Handsome Man!"

"If you don't mind me saying, Madam... you're not so bad yourself." He kissed her hand.

"Oh my! Little Rose? Come hold Sei, please! Mama feels Faint!"

I need to have my eyeballs washed. In acid. Sebastian! Where did I go WRONG?

[Outside the room. Tanya POV]

"Sigrun. I stayed here, with you, to train... not to watch THAT. Whatever It is."

"I think I'm gonna be sick... oh god, he kissed its hand! And the core Master is a tiny baby for some reason... I think... I think I need to find those Slimes... I need new eyeballs..."

"Won't work. You see it when you close your eyes."

"Noooooo!"

[The goblin fort, Uno POV]

He looked at the Dairy Fairy Queen and Sebastian with envy. What a Woman! Those biceps, those LEGS! Dos liked the skinny Explosive using girl, and the Plant woman, while tres was already married (by goblin law) to Genz... but Uno Likes Em Big and Burly... "maybe mistress will summon an orc... or a minotaur... or maybe..."

This Is Uno, The soon to Be Evolved Goblin King. He likes Muscles.

[The slime pit, Jeli POV]

My Lover is Handsome. Powerful. Sorbet! Such a sweet sounding name... he makes me MELT in all the best ways... Mistress made us a slime pit, and we've spent every day together. The Brested ones with milk explained why we couldn't hear mistress anymore, and He calmed down. He was ready to raze the planet to find her. Such a brave, noble Slime!

<sorbet. Its time.>

<it is? Alright. Then let's do it, baby! Let's COMBINE!>

Our bodies melted together, our slimeintermingling, and then... our Cores Touched... The feeling was Orgasmic!

<shhhhh yessss!>

<harder! Mix me HARDER!>

<TAKE MY SLIME YOU FILTHY WHORE!>

<OH! OH! IM... IM DIVIDING!>

"SPLOOOSH!"

We seperated... and between us were Two Blue Slimes.

<look sorbet, darling! TWINS!>

<INCREDIBLE! Wanna make some more?>

<You know it!>

And the joining repeated.

<AH HELL NO! MA AND PA GOIN AT IT? I AM OUTTA HERE!>

<WAIT FOR ME, BRO! I DON'T WANNA SEE THIS EITHER!>

The two blue slimes Got the F outta there.

Perverts out there! You  have been served. Honestly, if this got you hot, I have no hope for humanity as a species. To everyone else... I am Sorry. Please Forgive Me.

Chocolat: "So, Darlings, Did you Expect Moi?"
  • Yes, Youre beautiful Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No, you creep me out Votes: 2 6.9%
  • WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, AUTHOR! Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Whyyyy? Why am i turned on? Noooooooooooo! Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Heh. Dairy Fairy goes Moo. Votes: 15 51.7%
Total voters: 29
17