Explosive Attraction: A Young Man’s Tale
481 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Guess Sei's Favorite Toy! Revealed next chapter!
  • Squeaky Hammer Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Magic Wand Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small golems Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A LEGENDARY Sword. Votes: 6 24.0%
  • The "SOLID SLIME" Room. Votes: 9 36.0%
Total voters: 25

[Six years ago. Warehouse 13. Royal Capital]

The Luxis(Lushis) Royal Guard. A position of honor. Or so they say. For one young man, 8 year-old Knight Cadet Felix Hoth, It seemed a Dream. A peasant boy, Short Red hair, Gold eyes, and no prospects... but they picked him... he had really been there, At the Undercroft, the Secret Luxis Training Facility. He had been terrified when the Black-clad men put the bag on his head... he fought back, Until the leader Whispered in his ear "Stop Struggling worm, or you choose death."

When he was unmasked, And revealed to be surrounded by armed Knights resplendent in gold armor, he was shocked. And thrilled. He was Initiated, his name taken away. He was simple Cadet 44. That was three years ago. Now he has his first actual assignment: Warehouse Guard. Assigned to #13. 

Everything was dull. Routine. Right up until it wasn't. An explosion rocked the night, and the warehouse Was wiped out, along with seven others. He looked around, before he lost Consciousness, and saw a pretty girl, no older than he was, Standing at the epicenter, a slightly older girl trying to pull her away... she had her arms wide, head thrown back... laughing... the last thing her heard before he lost consciousness... 

"BURN! BURN YOU STUPID RATS! BURN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"TANYA! WE NEED TO RUN! OH NO! UNCLE SEIGFRIED IS COMING! TANYA!"

Huh... Tanya... Such a pretty name... such... pretty laughter... "heh... hehehe... heheheheh!" He laughed as he lost consciousness.

[Present day, Guillarme City Adventurers guild]

The masked Jester was Happy! The kids loved him, and his career as an adventurer was going well. Back in his inn room, he removed his mask... Gold eyes peeked out of a badly scarred face, Topped by hair the color of Fire... They read a Wanted Poster. {Tanya Elizabeth Sinclair: Reward 500 gold plus 1 Request.  Wanted for gross destruction of property, Theft of Royal Property, And for Traumatizing An entire stable of warhorses. To be brought Alive To King Roland the 5th, So her mother can punish her. Last seen in the newly Formed, seemingly peaceful, Sulea Dungeon. Rank-A.}

The Fourteen year old Behind the mask, the mysterious Jester, Began to laugh..."heh... heheheh... hehe... HAHAHAHAHA! At it again, Sweet Tanya? I owe you for these scars... and I Will soon collect... Yes... I believe I'll Take your Hand..." And so, The Jester, Felix Hoth, Was set on a collision course with Destiny... And Sei... 

12