The Fun Raid: part one
294 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Vote on the chapter after Next
  • A Chapter Focused on a dungeon raid Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Seigfried's Death and Rebirth as a monster Votes: 6 27.3%
  • A simple, Daily Life of A Goblin Chapter Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prelude to Lewdness Votes: 10 45.5%
Total voters: 22

The dungeon had advanced in the last few weeks. Sei had Summoned a new group of monsters, Using 60% of her saved GP. To summon more Goblins. These Goblins, however, were summoned with classes, ranging from Carpenter to Hunter, And a few Goblin Knights. Snow underwent her first Species Evolution, Going from Horned Rabbit(infant) to Horned Rabbit(Adult)... Then began training with Dos, who was placed in charge of the Goblin knights, To clear any remaining Undead from the area. Tres gave birth to three Goblings, And apparently they would reach physical maturity in A week. Gens Led the Craftsman brigade, The Goblin carpenters and Gnome Smith's, in Building fortifications around the Ruins of Sulea, now a part of the Dungeon. Red, having become much smarter under The Tutelage of Rose, And Alice, After the lust slime incident, Are now Watching a Cluster of Arachne Eggs... seven in total. And I've added Two floors. Buildings were made, including an "Adventurers Association" over the cave entrance. The Inn Facility was Copied on each floor, just after the "boss room" staircase. 

Another inn went up outside The dungeon, along with a Restaurant, and a Marketplace. Run by Goblins. The kobolds Reproduced as well, and a litter of 6 Kobolds were born... only a week after conception. They grow FAST, and after only three days were physically adult. They've gone outside the dungeon to join the Goblin Hunters. Runa has opened an Apothecary with one of the Slime color groups, Who have a Compounding skill to make medicine from Runa's Garden. 

And Sei... was bored. The Alchemist, Tanya, Was experimenting with Said Medicinal Compounds, Sigrun was busy Trying to Bond with a Baby Peagasus Sei Got in a reward Summon after the slime incident, And Everyone had something to do... Except her.

[Remaining GP: 100. Summonable creatures: G Rank, F Rank, E Rank, D Rank(new). Amenities list expanded.]

"Sigh... so... bored..." 

[Ameneties: Food, Treasure, Furniture, Materials, Toys(new)]

As she scrolled through her options, she absentmindedly played with her newest summon, A Living Rock named Simply 'Rock'. She did this by tapping its head with a Piko-Hammer... 

[Piko-hammer. Weapon Class: Toy. +1 Str, +100 Squeakiness. Why would you even buy this? Are you a child? The ultimate in Squeaky Justice. ]

"The flavor text is insulting. I wonder why... Gods I'm bored! I don't have enough Gp for another D rank summon, and I REALLY wasted it on Rock. I don't care if he is a sentient Rock, he can't DO anything."

"Grrm. Rude. Mistress rude. Grrm. Rock do things! Grrm. Rock Sit. Rock speak. Rock block Passageway. Rock Trip Adventurer. Rock can explode. Does mistress want rock Explode?"

"No, Rock. I'm sorry I said that... I'm just... so very bored."

A Goblin came running into the Throne Room.

"Mistress! The Dungeon is under attack... by some kind of Clown!"

"The CLOWNS are attacking? FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING! 47?"

"No, my lady, I'm 49."

"Oh. I'm sorry. 49. Take Rock and set him at the top of the slightly open door. Then, if someone opens it..."

"BAM! ROCK FALL ON HEAD! YAY! ROCK FIGHT!"

"Exactly, Rock. Now go!"

"Yes ma'am!"

The goblin grabbed the basketball sized rock, and carried him to the Nearby door. Rock used his weight manipulation to help. 

Everything was ready... Sei activated her new skill.

"Alright Clown! Bring it on! Dungeon Skill: Veiwscreen!"

[To be continued, Next chapter]

10