The Fun Raid: Part Two
206 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Felix "masked Jester" PoV]

I was surprised, upon arrival to what Should have been undead infested ruins, to instead see a small town populated by various monsters. These monsters Appeared non-Agressive. As I Approached the Walled off section, A Young Girl flanked by Goblins Met me at the Gates. Judging from her wings, she was some species of fairy.

"A Greater Fairy? With Goblins?"

"Why yes. Welcome To New Sulea, Sir. May I Ask your Intentions?"

"Well. I'm looking for someone, and was told she was in a dungeon near here. I was also paid to Clear said dungeon."

"I see. A raider. Very well, but you must agree to follow the town rules before you may enter."

"What rules?"

"1: No Violence amongst the residents, outside the dungeon. 2: please be considerate. Don't litter. 3: When Challenging the dungeon, DO NOT Damage or Destroy the dungeon Crystal. If the Dungeons Core Master is defeated, She Can reform, as can any monsters killed in the dungeon... but the Core is our livelihood. These are the three core rules."

"Hmm. Odd. No destroying the core, Eh? May I Ask why?"

"Sigh. You'll understand when you meet The Mistress..."

"Then I Agree to your Rules... Can you tell me if An Alchemist named Tanya is here?"

"She is. If she's who you are after, none will stop you. Nothing but trouble. Now. To buisness. My name is Rose, And I am the temporary Guild Staff. For a small fee, I can Sell you a Map to the dungeon. It only covers the First Five floors, for now... but then again, it's only Got Five Right now."

"A map? I'll take it!"

I paid 2 Gold for it, a bit expensive, but Maps usually are.

[Surface]

Upon expanding, the once ruined Town of Sulea is now part of the dungeon.

[Floor One]

The Slime Floor.

[Floor two]

Home of Goblins and Kobolds, And the Crafty Gnomes.

[Floor Three]

Home of The Spider-kin. Location of the Nursery.

[Floor Four]

Mostly Guest rooms. Serves as an Inn and Restaurant.

[Floor Five]

Casino Floor(Work in Progress).

Home to The Devils Chance Casino, And the Den of Dark Desires.(under construction.)

The dungeon Looked Intetesting. Walking into the Cave ahead... I began my attack.

[Sei POV]

I Watched The Raider easily reach the third floor... And somehow Evade Alice and Red... Then on floor four he seemed confused. He passed the inn, headed for the Kitchen... Where he gladly paid The Orc, Sansui, For a Meal. Sansui was a travelling Orc Chef, That my Goblins saved from Undead. He decided to stay, and work for me. Upon Swearing an oath, the Core crystal shined... and his class evolved from Chef to MasterChef. 

After eating his fill, the Raider Stood, and headed through the door to floor five... it was empty. It took him no time at all to enter my chamber... and completely dodge poor rock.

"Ha! Such a childish Trap. Now let's see this Dungeon Master... huh? A CHILD?"

The mans eyes, the only unmasked part of his face, Showed His Shock.

10