Raids end, New beginning
237 11 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Lewdness next chapter.
  • Yay! Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Nay! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh! Votes: 6 35.3%
Total voters: 17

[Felix POV]

"Why is a child here?" The girl looked around three years old, if that... So I used my Analysis Lens, built into my mask.

[Sei. Age: Less than 1 year. Race: Core Master. Notable combat skills: Hammer Mastery. Hammer Arts. Estimated Rank: less than G.]

That was a lot of info... more than I usually get. This child has no Protection skills or equipment. Then I realized what it said for her race...

"WAIT. YOU? A CHILD? YOU ARE THE DUNGEON MASTER?"

She looked bored.

"And what's wrong with that? Is there some rule that Dungeon Masters have to be big monsters?"

"But... well... I mean... sigh... No. No I guess there isn't. But shit, I can't fight a kid!"

"Really? You slaughter my Goblins and kobolds, and all my little slimes, but That's where you draw the line? Heh. Whatever. You made it here... Yaaay!" The girl spoke in a monotone. "You win a prize... dundundundunaa! Treasure! Pick two."

A puff of smoke appeared... revealing five identical chests.

[Mystery Box. What's inside? A cookie? A castle? The championship Wyvern racing team? Open it to find out!]

'Ding' [new Quest: open mystery box 0/2. Reward: Fool's Luck Skill.]

A world quest. The stupid Treasure is a world quest. I chose the Second box. And the fourth box. The other three vanished.

"Okay. Let's see what you won. I'm very interested, mister Invader... It's a mystery box, after all."

Shaking my head at the Little Girl eagerly looking over my shoulder, I opened the first box.

[Bathbrush of enduring cleanliness. Grant's an aura protecting from dirt and odor for 12 hours after use.]

"Okay. That's garbage. Sorry buddy. Try the next one."

She was right. Garbage.

[Tentacle Girls of the Deep: XXL Edition]

I stared at the Adult Magazine in my hands... It showed a Squid-Merfolk entangled by a Roper. I was disgusted.

"Ooh! A rare Find! There are folks who would pay an arm and a leg for that. Literally."

"Why? WHYYYYY? Why does the prize options contain Pornographic Magazines?"

"Hey, it ain't my fault, fella... it's a mystery box. It could be anything. Even porn. Or Adult Toys. Heck, even your own, personal, Familiar... when I was testing the boxes, I found a TON of weird stuff. Hey, you want a Familiar? I've got around thirty Lust Slimes, looking for new masters."

"What the hell is that?"

"Oh, lust slimes? Tanya made them. They are made of, and secrete, Aphrodisiac fluid."

"So... they're slimes that..."

"Yep. They've got Mojo. Great for Those in the Prostitution Industry."

"I'm talking about porn, erections, and prostitutes with a creature that looks like a little girl... sigh. You mentioned a Tanya? The Alchemist?"

"Yep."

"Oh. I'm here to escort, by which I mean deliver, her back home. The King is apparently angry."

"Be my guest. She keeps blowing things up."

[The Capital. Seigfried's Room.]

"Shit... won't be long now, Dad."

"I know. But if what that girl said is true... I'll send a message back with Sigrun. 'Cough, hack, wheeze'... its hp to you now, my boy. Protect the kingdom."

The young man, Sigrun's father, Saluted his Dad... And Seigfried Closed his eyes for the last time... as a mortal man.

[Beginning Monsterfication. Teleporting soul to dungeon. Evolution path met: Einerjar. Crafting Body.]

A flash of light, and an amused voice, brought him around... 

"Huh? Heh. Didn't expect that."

"Huh. I'm alive. I guess it did work. Hello Miss Sei."

"Hello Seigfried... oh... I guess it's just Seig now. Huh. Well, check your status. You're gonna be surprised."

[Seig. Race: Einerjar. Class: Dark Knight. Physical Age: 7 years.]

"What? I've become a child?"

"With Wings, Seig... and extra Arms. And uh... a need to put these on. Please."

She tossed him a pair of pants... and started laughing at his red face... 

Did anyone laugh? Next chapter will be lewd. And a Pun.

8