InterLEWD
260 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Who should visit next?
  • Succubus Princess Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Elf Spearmaster Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Petra, Dragon Queen of the North Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blanc, The Accidental Homonculus Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some guy named Keith Votes: 1 4.8%
  • All the Above, in the coming chapters. Votes: 10 47.6%
Total voters: 21
Ladies and Gentleman I finished it Early, meaning you, yes YOU, Reap the benefits. Prepare for lewd acts including: Soul Eating, Anal Penetration, Rough Sex, Mild Choking, Torture play, Greedy leprechauns, Monster on Monster Action, pregnancy, Male pregnancy, and HANDHOLDING. If any of these is too much for you, move along now. This chapter Is Meant as a standalone Interlude.

Six months had passed, and the casino floor was complete. Aengus MacTir, Leprechaun King, looked upon his new domain, his two Co-workers Beside him. When the wee Lass summoned him, he Was disappointed that he would have to serve A girl that's barely more than a Babe... but when she mentioned a Casino... What better job for one such as he? Scamming the Shiny, Lustrous Gold from unwitting adventurers? He glanced at his co-workers... 

[Twincubus: Bi-Gendered Twin Lust Demons. Missy and Max.]

A Succubus and an Incubus. They would run the backrooms, the Adults Quarters... the red-light District. Missy was Red-skinned, with Golden hair and Blue eyes... and breasts like Watermelons. Max was Lithe and muscular, with The same skin, hair, and eyes. Missy dressed like a Dominatrix. Max like a Pimp. He even had a fedora with a big pink Feather in it. Even Aengus was attracted to them, and his only love was GOLD.  The Four foot tall Leprechaun King was Broad, built like a Dwarf, some might say... His Red Hair and Golden Skin were what set him apart, that and the Tiny Demonic Wings on his Lower back. Unseelie Fey, the Faeries call his ilk. But enough about the staff, most of which were Goblins, Today was the grand opening... and an Adventurer party was waiting at the gates!

"Well, My Friends, I bid Ye Welcome To the Paradise before ye! Come! Drink! Gamble! Pick out a lad or lass and Get Your Jollies! Anything You desire can be yours, fer a price! And ye may leave a wee mite Richer than ye arrived, Of ye have The Devils Luck... but ol'roger plays fer keeps."

[Aengus MacTir. Race: Leprechaun King. Class: Pirate. Titles: Lover of Gold, greedy bastard, Bloodybeard the Dread Captain. Lv 12]

[Missy POV]

The Prey arrived. And I began to stalk. A large Bruiser? Nah, too beefy. A lovely Priestess? I'm not in the mood for Holy Water. A Cute Rogue? Nah, They're too busy Betting on monster fights. Then I Saw them... A cute little Couple, holding hands, looking around nevously...

<Maxie! If found DINNER! Look at them! So cute. So innocent. So TASTY!>

<OH MY! Such a cute Couple! A Warrior and a Mage, huh? You can See the Love radiating off of them... oh! It seems that big fella is their Party member... hmm. I have an idea. Give me a moment.>

My brothers eyes unfocused...  And Then he smiled. <yes! Our lady is so considerate. She's summoned us some help.>

The magic circle appeared, then Vanished... leaving A tall, TALL, Woman standing there.

"You New boss? Me Thera! Me Want Beefcake. May i?"

"Indeed you may, Darlin... Go. Give him the time of his life."

I smiled at her. And used Identify.

[Thera Scarlett. Race: Greater Agrae Half-Ogre. Class: Prostitute. Titles: The Hills have Eyes... and Tits. Big Gal. That's 'Miss' Scarlett to you. Bone crusher. Soft as silk. Lv 12]

<oh my. Bonecrusher AND Soft as silk? That big guy is in for a WONDERFUL, PAINFILLED Night. Now. Let's Eat.>

We approached our targets.

[Cavil Weiss POV.]

I was nervous. Millie and I Were Engaged, and Her Big bro brought us here as an engagement party gift. The Goddess Tear Labyrinth, the Crying Eye Labyrinth, The Fun Place... it had many names, but The Dungeon Master was apparently non-agressive... and it has so many amenities. We lost my Dad, a monster researcher, On the slime floor... he got distracted by the presence of a king and queen slime. Millie's Younger Brother, too young to Come to this floor, was left at the Nursery on floor four... There were a surprising amount of Adults there... And I just Agreed with myself to forget what i saw. 

Now, Millie and I were nervous, And Kreig had abandoned us to go play the Roulette Wheel. He was currently speaking to a large woman with tiny wings... she took his hand, and he caught me gaze and winked...

Then They appeared... the Demons.

"Oh, such a lovely couple! We hear it's your Engagement Celebration today... Brother, shall we give them a gift?"

The woman put her hands around my shoulders, while the man Put his around Millie... the linked arms behind us.

"Indeed sister. Let us gift them a night to remember... free of charge, of course."

The led us into a room with a very large bed.

Then locked eyes with us...

"Come little lambs... Take those clothes off, and fly away to wonderland..."

My memory is spotty afterward...

I remember Millie Moaning in pleasure, lying beside me, her hand in mine... I remember Hands slapping my Bottom. I remember Something in my Mouth, And something else in my Rear, as Millie Rode me like a horse... but most of all, I remember pleasure... like I've never felt before...

When day broke, We woke up in a Room at the surface inn. A strange Doctor examining us.

"Ah, you're awake. I'm Doctor Fanglong. I'm A druid. You two shared a night with the Twins, yes? You are lucky The Lady of the dungeon placed a Deathless barrier on the casino. Or you two would have died. As it is... Tell me, what do you know about Lust Demon Reproduction? Or lust Fairy reproduction for that matter?"

"Umm. Nothing?"

"Well. Congratulations. You two are pregnant. Both of you. They've implanted and Fertilized their eggs inside you. Don't worry, Boy, It wont kill you. But in about three months, you will develop a magical 'tail' that will transfer the Developing Embryo to Your Fiancee here... or any other female. And the offspring will bear features of both of you...but also of their OTHER parents. You're lucky. You could have been with the Agrae, like this poor sap."

He opened the door to the adjoining room, revealing Krieg, also in a bed.

"Oh hey, guys... Apparently... That crazy Half-Ogre Agrae put Eggs in me. Oh! Did she get you too?"

"No, Sir. These two got With the Twincubi. So much less Painful for them. You however. In six months, those Eggs Will hatch... and Want out. I advise you to remain at the dungeon until then, as the Deathless barrier will just Respawn you should you die... and you WILL die from it. Now... I need to talk to the lady of the dungeon about Proper Contraception for floor 5."

"So, kiddos... were all gonna be Mothers! Family pregnancy! Goddess this is weird. Sorry I insisted on coming here."

I was about to say something but was interrupted by a giggle.

"Bro, Don't worry about it. it was FUN. I saw Cav make Faces I've never seen, and when those two had him between them... Hot. Very Hot. He looked like a pig on a spit, and I was the Sauce..."

"Wait! Did Cavil..."

Flashes of Memory came back... I was on all fours... begging like a dog... Then again, I was on all fours as Millie lay on my back, Writhing in pleasure... and then...

"He did. So did I. They had both parts, Big bro... and we took full advantage of it. So many Kinks I didn't know I had! And CAV! I heard words I didn't know you knew!"

I couldn't speak... I was red, and all that came out was a squeak... and then a bright flash drew our attention... to a little girl in goth-loli Clothing that appeared on the end of the bed.

[Sei POV]

Wow. Just... WOW. I didn't recall much of my past life anymore, but I knew THIS would have made me MILLIONS on the internet. The things those four did... EVERY fetish short of Gore or snuff fetishes played out on my dungeon screen. 

I couldn't look away. Then the boy Reached his fifth climax... "WOW... it's like a geyser... Damn. The Twins Sure know what they're doing."

[The next day]

Oh no, that stupid Doctor was coming... I know! I'll go visit the happy couple... but first...

[Dungeon menu. Amenities. Toys. Subcategory: Adult. The interconnector, self lubricating model: 69 Gp. +Self cleaning: 1 Gp]

The gift took me 70 Gp, but I think they'll like it.

[Millie POV]

The girl smiled at us.

"Hey! Happy Couple! I am Sei, Master of this Dungeon. And I brought you a gift."

She handed me a box... inside was a long, pink object resembling two Penises Linked together midway, A key... and a Red Crystal.

I turned as red as Cav.

"Umm... are these..."

"Exactly! The crystal is a recording crystal containing Your Enjoyment Last night... and the Toy is something I think you can both enjoy. The key is to a house in the Residential area, for you two and your Brother, until the Birthing is over... or permanently, if you wanna live here. Up to you. By the way, I found out from Thera how She was born, and its Terrifying... they Eat their way out! Agrae are MONSTERS."

Kreig turned pale and let out a squeak.

"Well. See ya later. I've gotta have a talk with a Half-Ogre and some Twins about proper Contraception. They went too far. Also, my casino owner is holding a man hostage until his friends pay his debt, so I need to handle that... oh goddess he put the gold down his pants. Gotta go, before Aengus Starts Biting." 

And she vanished. Cavil looked at my very pale brother... "Kreig, man... Sucks to be you. I may have done things last night I'm not exactly proud of... but at least I won't get the experience of being eaten alive from the inside."

"Yeah... true... but at least I didn't Suck A-"

"NOPE! Don't go there, Bro. Or I'll call Those Twins to come pay you a visit."

And so, New Sulea gained its first Human Residents.

So. Scared of Agrae yet? I know I am. I hope you all enjoyed this. I tried to hit multiple Fetishes for this Pun of a chapter. And there won't be much lewdness for a while,  so get it outta your system now. Not THAT! Put that thing Away, Perverts! I'm not asking for your Credid card number! (get it?)

9