Time passes, Things Change.
215 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Folks... I'm running out of materials... disregard the previous poll, I'm doing all of them in the next few chapters. Because I'm running out of ideas, So this odd little series is nearing its end.

[Narrator POV]

Time passed. Ten years went by. The dungeon expanded. Now, 15 floors deep, its known as the Vacation dungeon, the Lewd Dungeon, and the beginner dungeon. A few floors were moved around. The casino was now the Ninth floor, the fourth floor was a restaurant and inn, the 14th was a Hotspring inn. The 5th, 10th, and 15th floor were boss floors, And Adventurers under the age of 21 were not allowed past the 5th floor. Adventurers less than B rank couldn't pass the 10th floor. The bosses were as follows: 5th floor- Red. Now an Arch-Arachni, the Male version of an Arachne Broodmother. He almost Never fights to the end, instead making them fight puppet copies of themselves. 5th floor name: Puppet Hell.

10th Floor- Sebastian, Now a Mineral lord, A rare type of Fey, He summons Various Golems... And faces the strongest fors himself. Except the women. A gentleman to the end, he let's his Wife deal with those... And that Dairy Fairy queen is a Fierce Fighter. Floor name: The Gentlemans Requiem.

15th Floor- Sorbet, Jelli, and Rose. Intruders must deal with a swarm of slimes, then the now evolved God and Goddess Slimes, while Rose offers them Support... then they must face Rose, The Fairy Goddess(genetically Male) of Flowers, And Her Army of Angry Pinkies. Floor name: Pinkslime Heaven

Clearing floor 15 gives a Token to be taken to floor one, where a false wall vanishes granting access to the core room. Then they play Mystery Chest, OR can Challenge Sei to a Game... of they Win, they get all five Mystery chests, plus a Guaranteed Wish Granted. If they lose, they get to choose a Single chest, And get a free cloth Armour piece that, despite its design, is actually S-Teir Defensive Equipment. The "I Conquered the dungeon, and all I got was this Crappy Shirt" Armor became Famous as the Consolation prize that's Almost Better than the Victory Prize.

[Sei POV]

Hmm... what should I do... I decided to poll people.

Tropical beach: 300 votes.

Undersea Wonderland: 300 votes.

Ice cream: 500 votes.

Prehistoric Resort: 500 votes.

Another world Paradise: 700 votes.

"I see. Wait! Thats five floors! Heheh... floor 16-20, prepare to be born!"

Thus were created the S-Rank, Scenario Floors.

[Narrator POV]

Scenario floors. You are given a role to play. Play it well to earn special rewards.

Resort Floor 1(16): Pirate Beach.

Resort floor 2(17): Modern Earth Supercity(futuristic) Invasion.

Resort floor 3(18): Sweet tooth paradise (the entire floor is edible sweets. Your role? Turned into a hungry Child, temporarily, you must eat your way to the next floor.)

Resort floor 4(19): Kraken VS Merfolk

Resort Boss Floor(20): prehistoric Inn. Fight, tame, and feed and Ride Dinosaurs, then lead them into battle against the dreaded RedEye (a special Dino, Sei's Pet, the Slime-o-Saurus, Regis. Its like a Therizinosaurus made of slime...) and His partner, Lady Deathfluff (Snow, now a horned Rabbit-Woman)

Sulea, now called the Monster Village, is A Major Tourist Destination.

7