Finale: Three Guests and a Nightmare.
192 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
this is it folks. The end. At least, for now. Sei and others will likely appear in the next Story in this universe. Eventually.

[Narrator]

A few interesting things occurred over the next year, after the dungeon gained its scenario floors.

First, lured by tales of "the best sex you can get", The Demon King of Lust, and his daughter, a familiar Succubus to Seigfried, came to visit... And never left. Seig Reconciled with the princess, who was very interested in his new, immortal and ageless, Form. Asmos, her father, Gave his blessing, and now they share a small house in the expanded village. 

Sigrun left, to deliver that news to her father, on the back of her now fully trained Quadwing Pegasus, The two having Cleared all 20 floors of the Dungeon together. She Was given the Holy Lance Langnir as a parting gift. 

Tanya Returned, Accompanying two friends of the family... Escorted by her, Now S-Rank, New Husband Felix. 

Those family friends made it to Sei's Throne room in Mere Hours.

[Sei POV]

I was Shocked! These two young women were being too clingy! One of them, who had a terrifying Aura, kept calling me little Sis. The other was treating me like her child.

"Who are you people! Stop hugging me!"

"Oh! We forgot our manners, Blanc!"

"You, Petra. You Forgot Your manners. I've done no such thing."

"Right. Sorry about that, Lil Sis! My name is Petra, Queen of the Earth Dragons, Grandchild of the dragon God, And Adopted Daughter of The Goddess Eina. Which makes us Siblings, in a way."

There was a lot to unpack there.

"And I" the Other woman spread white wings "Am Blanc. A homunculus that Eina Accidentally Created when her divine Essence Nearly Destroyed her, in her grief... though I didn't know that at the time. Essentially, one could say I am her Angel, serving as her Divine messenger... but really, I'm just Immortal, and incredibly bored. But now, I feel like I've got a daughter. Forever."

Geezer, even more to unpack in that introduction.

"So wait. A dragon and an Angel? And because Goddess Eina created my body that makes us family?"

"Exactly! Now... tell us about these Scenario floors."

[Narrator]

Sei spent the next Week forced to play Pirate with Petra and Blanc on floor 16. The Other Visitors were doomed... but in other news... Sei finally Saw combat, and gained levels. 20 of them. This caused the dream...

[Sei POV]

I was alone in a white mist... but I was an infant. I couldn't crawl, couldn't move... so I cried. Warm arms picked me up. And I felt myself change, my body growing.

"My my! Growing up so fast! My little Sei, I'm proud of you. Now tell me, is there any thing you want?"

"Eina." My voice sounded strange. "The system... it's too complicated. I've wanted to say so for a while."

"Ah yes. I agree. Let's fix that, shall we? Hmm. Six stats, instead of ten. That should do."

I looked up at her having been sat down, to notice she was holding two little lights.

"What are those?"

"Children. This blue one was Lost in an accident... The red one caused it, and tried to follow. You could say, they are your future siblings. They will be reborn, nurtured by the improved System... and hopefully find each other."

"I see. So. Is this a dream?"

"It is. But that doesn't make it any less real. You've met my children, all of them... though you didn't realize it. The blacksmith brothers that set up in your town, The travelling merchant, the Farmer's Son turned Adventurer and his young Fiancee... all children Related to those I considered my own. And of course, you met my three babies, And Petra... and my Accidental Creation, Blanc. You, my youngest child. So say it once, please. For me. Then wake up, and embrace the changes you find."

"Okay. Thanks Eina... I mean. Thank you, Mama."

The goddess smiled... and I woke up.

I was uncomfortable. My body hurt. And I kicked off a crusty film.

"Mistress!" I was tackled by Alice... "are you okay, Baby? You were suddenly encased in crystal for three days! And I was so worried, and... oh my! Mistress, my cute little baby! You've GROWN!"

"Wait. Three days? What do you mean I've grown?"

"Look In the mirror!"

I did. And instead of a small child, my reflection showed a girl of around 12. 

"Wait. I'm older! What about my stats!"

[Sei. Race: Core Master(Juvenile form) Stats(improved System): Power-15, Magic-15, Speed-15, Grace-15. Hp-600. Mp-1000. Class:(rank up) Novice Dungeon Master>Dungeon Master.]

"Holy crap. Its not listed as Negligible anymore! I'm as weak as a Goblin, but hey, I can actually fight now!"

"Yes, yes. But now... I'll have to make you new clothes! I'm so excited!"

[Narrator]

And Sei became a Fashion Doll again. Some things never change.

Life in the Dungeon continues... but Our Story ends here. See you all in the future, in a certain Lizards Tale.

And thats it. I hope you all enjoyed the ride. As for the simplified system... 

Str: Attack and defense.  Mag:MAtk and Mdef. Spd: movement, attack, and Casting Speed. Grc: Dexterity and Stealth.

Hopefully, this makes keeping track of Stats Easier in the future. Farewell for now, Friends.

6