The Prince and The Whore
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shizumu Tsuki Kingdom

The birds sang in a tree near the window of an abandoned building.

The people inside the building groaned awake. The birds sounded like roosters on a farm, but that was better than not waking up and missing the beautiful sun.

The eldest, Ryu, sat up and looked at the children beside him. He smiled and shook them awake. “Get up or you’ll miss breakfast.”

The twins, Akio and Akira, who were five, jumped up and laughed.

Ryu shook his head. “That’s too much energy.”

“You say that every day, Ryu,” Akira said.

Ryu got up with a nod of his head and picked up the three-year-old Sachiko, who was fast asleep, and shook her.

Her eyes snapped open and when she saw Ryu, she smiled at him, closing her eyes almost immediately. He shook his head amused and placed her back down saying, “Fine, ten more minutes princess Sachi.”

He looked around for the sixteen-year-old that lived with them but he wasn’t around. Sighing, he thought, ‘You better not be in trouble again.’

“What’s for breakfast?” Akio asked.

*

Getting the children ready for school, he dropped them off and returned home. Ryu sat down on a stool and switched on the phone that he had hidden in a wall.

The moment he switched it on, messages came through, making him sigh.

He replied to three out of the ten messages, setting up the appointments and arranged dates with the others. He was free from now until three in the afternoon because the kids had after-school activities and Sachiko was in a full-time daycare.

He rushed to the makeshift bathroom and cleaned himself up. Banging soon erupted on the front door, making his heart freeze. Putting on a kimono, he made his way to the door and sighed inwardly. His first client, Shui Yokuzaro, was here. A firefighter getting off from the night shift.

Shui looked down at Ryu and said, “I thought you would not answer my message.”

Ryu stepped aside as he chuckled. “Why?”

Shui pulled his hands out of his pockets and pulled Ryu right up against his chest. Slamming his lips against his, he got the fresh taste of mint inside Ryu’s mouth.

His hand trailed down Ryu’s side, down his thigh and under the kimono. Spreading his cheeks, he shoved two fingers inside his channel, stretching him out.

Ryu clung to Shui with his head hung back and moaned loudly.

Shui’s lips sucked trails down his neck to his ears and whispered, “Did you have another man inside you yet?”

Ryu shook his head. “No, you’re the first.”

“Perfect,” he said, and turned him around with force.

Ryu’s hands met with the wall as his kimono was pulled off of his body. Shui knelt down behind him and spread his cheeks. He licked his lips, then dug his tongue into Ryu’s channel, who was more than welcome.

Ryu thrust his hips back and circled them, wanting more than just this, but didn’t rush Shui. Shui was one of his clients that savoured every moment with him. He wanted his money worth, and he would not waste fifty dollars on a quicky with Ryu.

Getting up on his knees, he picked Ryu up and held him up against the wall. Ryu looked down at him as he cupped his face and smirked. “Why are you in a rush? You have me for two hours.”

Walking him over to the bed that he shared with his siblings that had clean sheets on it, Shui placed him down and asked, “Why can’t I spend the rest of my life with you?”

“With me?” Ryu asked, surprised.

Shui nodded his head, “I love you Ryu.”

Running his hand down his chest, Ryu said, “It’s all in your head. What you love is sleeping with me, not me. Besides, who would want a whore like me?”

Shui looked down at him, and Ryu could see that he was sad. Since they met at the bar, Shui wanted to get with him. Shui didn’t expect Ryu to sleep with him on the first night, nor did he think he was a prostitute. He had been paying him a visit every chance he got, and it was picking at his bank account.

Running a hand down his face, Shui asked, “Then be mine for these two hours.”

Ryu nodded his head and arched his back when Shui entered him. He was erect and more than ready to treat him the way he deserved.

Slow thrust, sweet kisses, loving touches.

Anyone could tell that Shui loved him by the way he treated him during sex. The one that benefited most was Ryu, and it pained his heart. Maybe, if they had met before his life was turned upside down and he had to turn to prostitution to survive.

Having all the children around him he picked up from the streets wasn’t a help. They were making things worse.

More mouths to feed. More clothes to buy and the government wasn’t any help, but what could he do? 

His heart was too big.

Shui had Ryu pressed against the bed thrusting deep inside him and the grip on Ryu’s hips was bruising.

His back was arched, and his throat was burning from his moans.

Shui dropped onto his back as he came and he hugged Ryu tightly, waiting for the effects to subside.

Ryu’s eyes closed from exhaustion, but he stayed conscious.

Shui kissed his shoulders and chuckled, “I guess my time’s up.”

Ryu turned around and nodded his head. “Unfortunately. But you are always welcomed back.”

“When?” He asked.

“In three days,” he answered.

“That’s too long,” he complained.

“Those are my rules,” he said.

Shui nodded his head and climbed off the bed. He got dressed and dug in his pockets, taking out a black wallet. He pulled out a few bills and placed it in his hand and said, “I wish we didn’t have to do this. I don’t enjoy paying you for sex. If you’d give me the chance, you’ll live comfortably and wouldn’t have to sell your body.”

Ryu sat up on the bed and looked at him sadly, saying, “I’ve said it before. If we met under different circumstances, I’d gladly be yours, but don’t you have a girlfriend waiting for you at home?”

“I left her,” he said.

Ryu raised a brow and wanted to question it. He nodded his head slowly and climbed off the bed. Pulling on a different kimono, he walked up to him and placed a kiss on Shui’s lips. “I’m sure you’ll find someone who deserves you.”

“And you are not that person?” He questioned.

Ryu chuckled, “I will always be here if you need company. But for now, you need to go home and rest. I need you to be at your full strength so that you could save someone from a fire.”

Shui nodded his head and put on a shirt. Ryu walked him to the door and stared at him as he leaned against the door frame.

Shui was about to say something when a police vehicle stopped in front of the house and honked.

Ryu looked over at it worriedly, and so did Shui. He couldn’t get caught here, but this wasn’t like an official building. They could just say that they were dating.

Out stepped two cops that Ryu recognised. They enjoyed fucking him together, but never at this house.

The back door opened and out stepped the sixteen-year-old that Ryu was looking for, Shota. Ryu sighed, knowing that the two men had saved him AGAIN and it would cost him.

Shota looked at Ryu and could see that he was angry. He turned to the policemen and bowed.

He rushed into the house, past Ryu and Shui.

Shaking his head, Ryu turned to Shui and said, “I think it’s time for you to go. I need to sort something out with them.”

Shui nodded his head and wanted to kiss Ryu, but he quickly backed away with an apologetic expression and went up to the gate.

 

*

Ryu walked into the house and saw that Shota wasn’t inside. Giving himself some time to cool off, he changed the sheets and opened all the windows. He went to the bathroom after cleaning up the semen on the floor and picked up the condom.

Walking out to the back, he saw Shota sitting on the grass.

Shota turned to look at him, and Ryu saw he had been crying. He sat down beside him with a sigh and asked, “When are you going to learn your lesson?”

“Ryu, I can’t help it. I have a bad temper,” he answered.

“What about the boy you got into a fight with? The policeman said he is a child of one of the Yakuza and now I have to go see them,” he said.

Shota turned to him, saying in a trembling voice, “Nii-chan, I really didn’t mean for anything to happen. I swear I wasn’t in the wrong and that boy thinks just because he comes from a line of gangsters that he can do what he wants. You work so hard to make me lunch and I know what you go through to make money and I appreciate everything you do. No one wanted to take me in but you did and when he threw the lunch, you made me on the floor and stepped on it. I couldn’t help but feel angry. I know Nii-chan doesn’t enjoy sleeping around and it’s all that you can do to get us by, and I’m trying. I really am trying in school but just because I am poor, everyone thinks they are better than me. I can take the humiliation, but you? No one should be trampling over your efforts.

“Alrigh, alright,” Ryu said, patting his shoulder.

Shota reached over and wiped his tears away, making him laugh.

“I have another client coming over in thirty minutes. Do you think you can disappear without any trouble for the next two hours?” He asked.

Shota pouted and nodded his head. “I’ll go wait in the park until you’re done.”

Ryu nodded his head, “But before that can you go to the store to buy ramen?”

 

*

“Ah, my beautiful Ryu,” Hiro Tanaka said as he placed kisses all over Ryu’s left leg.

At least his asshole was going to rest. Hiro Tanaka had a weird kink. He never visited him for sex, oral sex, or make out sessions. What he wanted was to worship Ryu’s beautiful long legs. Twenty dollars a leg and Ryu didn’t mind it if he came all over them as long as they paid. 

Having him as a client was a pain in the neck, though. He’d demand that Ryu looked after his legs with creams, anti-aging serums and leg masks. They had to be shaved and luckily he had little hair to begin with.

His phone buzzed on the table and luckily, Hiro was far into his fantasies, worshipping the legs, thus being incapable of getting distracted.

Reading the message from the social worker: Dear Mr Aio, I have some good news for you. I have found two suitable homes. One household will foster the twins and another wants to adopt Sachiko. Please, can you come see me later today at two? The couples will be here. They want to meet you.

Ryu felt his eyes sting and wiped away his tears. Placing the phone down, he remained silent, not wanting to disturb his client.

‘This is good. Now they won’t have to live in this hellhole with me,’ he convinced himself.

 

*

“Did you have to cancel your clients? I know you usually meet four men a day,” Shota asked.

Ryu chuckled. “No, don’t worry about it. It’s easier on my body if I can cancel, although they won’t be happy.”

Shota sighed and stared at him.

“What?” Ryu asked.

“Will you have to sleep with those cops? They were bragging about how they couldn’t wait to be with you again since you are playing hard to get,” he asked.

Ryu sighed. He knew they held Shota because it was the only way to get to him. They wouldn’t hold him against his will and force themselves on him because they were married with kids and had good reputations, that’s why when they met, it would have to take place in the dark of the night, in the alley behind the house and he’d have to hold back his moans.

“That’s why you need to stay out of trouble,” he said with a wink.

Shota nodded his head and sipped on the juice box.

All of their lives were a mess. When Sachiko arrived, he had tried to kill her because all she did was cry and the baby formula cost so much money.

“Don’t you feel sad?” He suddenly asked.

“About what?” Ryu asked.

Looking up at him, he asked, “It’ll just be us.”

Ryu wrapped his hand around his neck and pulled him in for a hug. “Are you kidding me? There won’t be any noise and no more crying. The two of us could do what we wanted!”

Shota chuckled. “Don’t lie to me. I know you want to cry.”

Ryu felt his heart skip a beat and almost instantly, his tears dropped. Wiping them away, he said, “I don’t want to say I’m not happy. They deserve so much better than living in a house that has broken windows and walls. I’m even ashamed to bring those men into the house, knowing that it looks so terrible. I’m glad that we haven’t been kicked out yet and I don’t know what we’ll do once that happens, but at least it’ll be me and you.”

 

*

Wiping his tears away, Ryu looked at the Hasegawa couple in front of him that wanted to adopt the twins.

Taking in a deep breath, he said, “The twins have been with me for four years. It won’t be easy for them and myself.”

The social worker placed her hand on his, saying, “I understand your feelings, but as you said before, it would be better if they could find a home as soon as possible. You can trust the Hasegawa’s with the twins.”

Ryu nodded his head. He felt so lost at this point. They had the money, time and home for them.

Sighing, he said, “I’ll have them ready for you in the morning. I think it’s better we have a proper goodbye.”

Anita Hasegawa said, “Oh, do not want you to stay out of their lives. You are an important person to them and I think, as their guardian, you should be in constant communication with them.”

Ryu forced a smile. “Thank you.”

“I guess this is all set? Isn’t this great Ryu? Sachiko and the twins have a home that they can grow up in and you won’t need to worry about them as much?” The social worker said.

As happy as she was, she was more worried that the young children would be affected by Ryu’s career. It came as a great shock to her when she asked him before how he had been getting by. 

She even secretly reported what he was doing, but there was no proof, so the case was dropped.

She felt sorry for him in the beginning, but by the looks of it, Ryu wasn’t suffering anymore.

 

*

Standing outside, Ryu looked around. He couldn’t find Shota and it was time to get Sachiko from school. He wanted to buy a meal so they could celebrate, but this child…

“Look at the fancy car,” Akira pointed out.

Ryu looked ahead of them across the road and frowned.

Immediately the doors opened and out stepped two gangster looking men dressed in black suits.

They looked at him, and soon Shota was pulled out of the car.

“Akio, Akira, go wait with the security guard,” Ryu said and crossed the road.

Stopping in front of the men, he looked at Shota, who, he could tell, was panicking and asked, “What are you doing with me, son?”

Shota’s eyes widened and teared up. He had never heard Ryu call him his son before, and it couldn’t be impossible. Ryu was twenty-nine this year.

The window wound down and there seemed to be someone communicating with the bodyguards. He could hear a deep voice, but couldn’t make out what he was saying.

The first bodyguard looked at Ryu and said, “Get in. Our boss wants to speak with you.”

Ryu frowned and walked towards the car. They opened the door for him and he looked inside.

His heart skipped a beat as he stared at a man covered in tattoos and had a scar across his left cheek and his right eyebrow had a scar in the middle that was clear if hair.

He held his hand out for him to take and said, “Welcome, Mr Imai.”

Ryu placed his hand in the man’s palm and climbed into the car and sat down beside him.

In front of them was a boy who was blue and purple. Ryu turned to the man and asked, “What is this about?”

The man smiled. “This is my brother, the one your son beat up.”

Ryu looked at the boy then burst out laughing, catching them by surprise.

Tears quickly formed in his eyes and he wiped them away, saying, “So what do you want me to do? It’s not my fault he started something and couldn’t defend himself.”

The man raised a brow and said, “Get out of the car, Joben.”

 

*

Looking at Ryu, he said, “I’m Fujio Ando. Current head of the Ito family group.”

“You mean you are the leader of the Yakuza group?” Ryu corrected him.

Ryu nodded his head. “So, why are you here? If it’s compensation you want, then you’ve come to the wrong person.”

Fujio smirked, “I could always just whore you out to my boys. You are already good at that.”

Ryu’s heart skipped a beat. His facial expression dropped and Fujio saw he sent the right jab.

Unbuttoning the first button, he said, “Now that I’ve got your attention, let’s get talking. I know that that boy isn’t your son and you have just given him a place to stay. You’ve been whoring yourself out for thirteen years already and you’ve got a good clientele. I was going to break the orphan’s legs and end his life for ruining my brother’s handsome face, but I’ll save myself the hassle and accept your services as an apology.”

Ryu’s expression was blank and Fujio couldn’t read him. He turned his head away from him, facing forward, and held back his tears. He couldn’t believe that this was happening. 

First, it was those damn police officers who held Shota over his head, and now this ugly man.

Scoffing inwardly, he thought, ‘No one wants you now you’re running to me.’

Ryu turned to him and nodded his head. “I’m sure you know where to find me, since you know what I do for a living. The only thing I ask is that you notify me in advance so that I can fit you in.”

Fujio started laughing. He shook his head, saying, “I think you are mistaken. Your compensation starts today. You’ll be moving in with me tomorrow once those other brats are taken away and your son needs to find another place to stay.”

Ryu’s eyes widened. “What about my other clients?”

“I don’t share,” he stated.

 

*

“What did he want?” Shota asked. They were in the convenience store shopping for their big meal tonight and Ryu was all in his thoughts.

Right now he wished that he could have taken up Shui’s offer, but it was too late since he agreed to Fujio’s demands.

Looking at him, he said, “Once they leave, we’re moving in with the Yakuza.”

“What? Why?” Shota asked, confused.

Ryu looked around, making sure that the children weren’t around them, and said, “He wants me to be his personal whore. He doesn’t share, so I can’t accept my old client’s.”

“There are so many women in this kingdom. Why you?” He asked, astounded.

Ryu smirked. “Because his ugly ass can’t get a woman.”

Shota burst out laughing but calmed down and said, “I’m really sorry about this, Ryu. If I could go back in time. I’d still beat his ass.”

Ryu chuckled and pulled him in for a hug. “Everything will be fine. We’ll have a home and free food at least.”

 

Ryu was drifting off to sleep when the door slid open. He opened his eyes and looked over.

Sitting up immediately when he saw it was the maid.

“Did, did something happen?” He asked her.

She shook her head, “Ryu-chan. The boss is back from his business trip and wishes to see you.”

He nodded his head, and she closed the door.

He looked at Shota, who was sleeping beside him. His stomach was open with his legs spread, and he was snoring.

Getting up, he closed Shota and went to rinse out his mouth.

It’s been a month since they had moved in and never once was he called to attend to him.

Ryu even suspected that Fujio just liked to look at him, especially when it’s time to eat because he’d be sitting with the family, including Shota and all he’d do was stare at him.

Sliding the door open, he saw Fujio was sitting on his bed, rubbing his shoulders.

He looked up at Ryu, who entered, and he bowed his head slightly.

“You called for me?” Ryu asked.

He nodded his head and waved for him to come over.

He walked up to him and winced at the bloody bandage around his left biceps.

“My shoulders are stiff, come help me,” he said 

Ryu climbed onto the bed and got behind him. The man was covered in lumps of muscles.

Placing his hands on his shoulders, he rubbed him.

“Harder,” he instructed.

Ryu pressed down hard, making him grunt in approval.

It was silent for over ten minutes, then Fujio placed his hand on Ryu’s right hand to stop. He held his hand in his and guided him to the front.

Ryu looked at him, confused, especially when Fujio’s hands moved to his hips.

Gripping him firmly, minding not to hurt him. He lifted Ryu up off his knees so that he was standing in front of him. Folding his legs, he brought him up to him and tugged down on the tracksuit pants’ waistline.

Ryu swallowed his questions back. His body was tingling in excitement. 

He had been waiting a month to taste semen.

Feeling his spine ache from being pounded into without mercy.

Fujio pulled down the pants and then underwear and was surprised when Ryu’s manhood jumped out at him.

Taking the organ in his right hand, he started pumping it and glanced up when Ryu started moaning.

His hips were moving slowly, following Fujio’s rhythm and his head was slowly moving in a circle as he‌ took in the magnificent strokes.

Placing his hands on Fujio’s shoulders for support, he opened his eyes and gazed down at him. His body shuddered when their eyes met and, by the smoothness of Fujio’s strokes, he could tell that his pre-cum was calling to him.

Fujio’s gaze lowered and without a second thought, he opened his mouth and sucked Ryu’s manhood into his mouth. 

Ryu’s hands flew to his head and pulled at his hair as his back arched forward. His hips soon moved and he could feel that he would climax soon. He looked down at Fujio, who was sucking the life out of him, and saw that his cheeks were slightly in. He swallowed Ryu’s manhood until it hit the back of his throat, soon followed by Ryu’s call of bliss as his orgasm exploded.

Fujio caught him as his knees buckled under him. Looking into his eyes as he wiped away the semen dripping out of the side of his mouth, he asked, “How could you cum so quick? Aren’t you a professional?”

Ryu stared at him, asking, “Isn’t this your first time? That tongue of yours is the reason I came suddenly.”

“I’m sorry to disappoint you, but you aren’t my first male,” he said.

Ryu raised a brow as he was turned over. His cheeks were spread and a wide, warm organ entered his channel. Fujio dug around, tasting him.

Ryu was wet from being sucked off and he tasted delicious, although salty, but it was a clean taste—a taste that he could get used to.

Ryu’s mind relaxed, taking in the wide tongue. Fujio was doing a good job of eating him out. The only other man who ate him out to perfection was one of the teacher’s from the high school he attended, not during high school, a few years later when they met up again...

Thinking about that man sent shivers down his spine.

Fujio raised a brow and slapped him across his butt and said, “Don’t think about other men when you are with me.”

‘Huh? How did he know?’ He wondered.

“So, sorry,” he said.

Fujio smirked and as his tongue entered Ryu, it moved at an incredible speed against a sensitive spot in his channel and even extended, almost reaching his pelvis.

Ryu’s eyes had rolled back into his head as the most incredible feeling erupted in his body. Never had he experienced this, and all the memories of his body had of the previous men pleasing him became nonexistent.

It felt as though there was a vibrator going off inside him. 

Ryu let out a deep loud fart as he climaxed against the sheets and into Fujio’s mouth, sending a thick white blob like substance flying.

He kissed up Ryu’s spine as his body laid limp. Kissing his ear, he said, “I love the sounds coming out of your body.”

Ryu’s hips rose as Fujio slowly entered him from behind, which made him tremble.

“I gave you enough time to recuperate. Now it’s time to make this slutty body of yours answer to me and only me,” Fujio growled into his ear.

“Mmn YES!” Ryu moaned as Fujio began his full assault, giving him long and deep strokes that sent electricity running through his body.

Ryu’s body became a mess before either of them climaxed. His pre-cum was leaking and from behind, he sounded so wet as the squelching sounds travelled through the room. Fujio was having the time of his life. 

Before, he’d have to force himself on women, and even those that willingly came to him needed to be paid.

Inside Ryu’s body, it pained and the pleasure he was feeling was slowly dying down. Turning back to look at Fujio, he said, “It hurts.”

Fujio’s thoughts were interrupted by his words. He looked down at him, then looked between them.

He pulled all the way out of Ryu and what followed was a fart and cum. Ryu climaxed crazily and couldn’t believe what he was feeling. His body dropped, feeling weak.

Lost in confusion, Ryu laid still on the bed.

Fujio pressed his weight down on him and slowly entered, but it made Ryu scream. Turning his head to face him, he placed his lips over Ryu’s, swallowing his screams.

His thrusts picked up again, but were vicious. Ryu squeezed the sheets as he felt his back arch abnormally. He wished he could turn around to see what was happening to his body, even if his soul could leave his body for a few seconds just to see.

Fujio’s grunts sounded like it came from an animal and, with a last thrust that was the harshest of them all, Fujio climaxed inside Ryu’s channel with a flooding amount of semen entered him.

Fujio’s jaw was latched onto Ryu’s neck but he didn’t scream when he bit down. It’s like his body just shut down, but he was still conscious.

Fujio rolled off of Ryu after unlatching his jaw but his manhood didn’t exit Ryu all the way.

Ryu’s eyes slowly closed as the weight on him lifted. He felt so good, and it was all confusing, but he wasn’t in a good state to register everything.

Fujio pulled out of him, and immediately Ryu climaxed, waking him up from the drowsiness he was feeling.

Fujio looked at Ryu, who was moaning with his back arched forward, and smirked. He was going to sleep, but changed his mind and shoved him back inside, having his way with Ryu until the sun rose.

 

*

Ryu’s body was in pain as he grew conscious. He turned in the bed and found the other side empty after feeling around. Opening his eyes, he saw that the sun was setting and frowned.

“You’re up?” Fujio suddenly said from the desk in the room's corner.

Ryu tried to sit up, but the pain stabbed him like a knife.

“Go back to sleep. You’ll feel better when you wake up later,” he said.

“Where’s Shota? Did he go to school?” Ryu asked.

Fujio walked over to him and sat down on the bed. He looked at Ryu, who was blue and pink all over, including his face, and said, “You’re worried about someone else at a time like this?”

“In a time like what?” Ryu asked and could feel that he was falling asleep.

Fujio cupped his cheek and said, “You did a good job of keeping up with me last night. Go back to sleep for now and don’t worry about your son.”

“Mn,” was all he managed, and fell asleep.

 

*

Shota knocked on the door and walked in when he was given permission.

Fujio looked at him and asked, “What do you want?”

Shota looked over at the bed and said, “I haven’t seen him the whole day. I want to speak to him.”

Fujio raised a brow as he looked at him. “He’ll be fine in the morning.”

Shota looked back at the bed and was worried. He has never been separated like this before from Ryu and he was sure that Fujio did something to him.

He nodded his head, bowed, then left.

As he was making his way back to his room, he passed a corner and tripped over someone’s foot. Looking up from the ground at the culprit, he groaned and asked, “Aren’t you tired of this?”

He stood up as Joben said seriously with a shake of his head, “No, seeing you fall brings joy to my heart.”

Shota opened his mouth to say something, but the smirk on Joben’s face put him off. He continued back to his room and started with his homework.

 

*

The door to his room opened and in walked Joben and placed the books he brought with on Shota’s bed. He lied down and looked at Shota, who was focussing on his work.

Smirking, Joben silently got up and walked over to him, stopping behind him.

He lifted his hands and placed them on his shoulders, sending shivers down his spine. He leaned down and placed a kiss on the right side of Shota’s neck.

Shota clenched the pencil in his hand so hard that it broke.

Hearing the snap, Joben looked at it and smirked. He glided his hand down Shota’s right hand, leaving goosebumps, and took the broken pencil pieces out of his hand as he continued kissing him.

Shota’s eyes were clenched shut and his body was trembling. Tears were streaming down his cheeks as he tried his best to keep himself together. 

Joben’s left hand snaked to his neck and squeezed it gently. His lips left his neck, and he spun the chair, lifting Shota into the air above him, holding him only by his neck.

Shota grabbed at his hand and arm, clawing at it. Looking down at Joben, he saw his eyes turned bright orange and the smile he had on his face was terrifying.

Joben walked to the wall and pinned him to it, sliding him down. He lined his hips with Shota’s and guided his legs to wrap around him. Letting go of his neck, he watched as Shota grabbed his neck and started rubbing it.

He was trembling more than before, and he could feel that Joben wanted to do something with him.

Cupping his cheeks, Joben brought him closer and kissed him on the lips. He chuckled and spoke in a demonic tone, “I told you before you created this fuss that I wanted you to be mine. Why are you scared? You heard how wonderful your father’s moans sounded. Don’t you want to make those sounds too?”

“Pl, please, please let me go,” he begged.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk I haven’t touched you yet. How can I let you go?” He asked.

“Please,” he begged, as he let his tears drop.

Joben shrugged. Placing him down on the ground, he said, “Let’s skip school tomorrow. I want to show you something, but let’s get back to the homework.”

 

*

Ryu made his way to Shota’s room and found him asleep on the bed. He looked at Shota, who was sleeping in Joben’s arms. He walked up to the bed and shook him slightly, minding not to wake Joben.

Shota looked at Ryu and, as he opened his mouth, Ryu covered it and shook his head.

He motioned for him to follow him out. They reached the courtyard and Shota hugged him. “I missed you so much.”

Ryu smiled as they sat down and hugged him back. “I missed you too. How has school been?”

“The same as usual. Why do you have to ask about that?” He asked.

He shrugged and kissed him on the cheek, “Because I care about you? I know you’ve been doing well since we started staying here and I just hope that our futures will be better from here on out.”

Shota looked at Ryu, confused, then looked around them to make sure no one was there. Turning to Ryu, he asked, “Isn’t there something strange about them? Especially Fujio-san?”

Ryu raised a brow. “What do you mean?”

Shota didn’t believe him. “You slept with him and noticed nothing?”

Ryu tried to remember everything that happened that night and although he wanted to speak about it, Shota wasn’t the right person.

“What troubles you?” He asked.

Staring into Ryu’s eyes, he could tell that he was concerned and asked, “Does he have orange eyes and an oddly deep voice?”

Ryu squeezed his hand slightly and nodded his head. “It looks like the world is a lie, right?”

Shota nodded his head. “Can we leave?”

Ryu chuckled, “How can we? Where will we go?”

 

*

Fujio was lying in bed when Ryu returned from visiting Shota. He opened his eyes as Ryu climbed into bed and asked, “Where are you coming from?”

Ryu thought he was asleep and caught a fright when he spoke. Turning to him, he placed his hand on his chest and pulled the hairs on Fujio’s chest. “I went to see my son. You’ve kept me locked up here for many days.

“You have the freedom to walk around. You’re not confined to this room,” he said, closing his eyes.

Ryu examined his face, thinking back to the conversation he had with Shota about them. He climbed onto Fujio, sitting on his waist.

Fujio smirked as he opened his eyes. “Want me to fuck you again?”

Ryu shook his head.

Fujio saw he had this curious look in his eyes and said, “Just ask me what you want.”

“What are you?” Ryu asked.

Fujio raised a brow. He sat up on the bed and reached his hand under Ryu’s kimono and spread his cheeks. Lining himself up, he entered him, making Ryu’s eyes roll to the back of his head.

He lied back down and thrusted in and out of him slowly, saying, “You’ll find out when the time is right.”

Ryu leaned back on his hands and placed his feet flat on each side of Fujio. He raised his hips, sliding off of the length but not all the way, then slid back down.

Squeezing his walls inside around the organ, he started riding Fujio with greed. 

It’s been a few days since they had sex and he wanted more. Before he let Fujio do what he wanted, but now it was his turn.

Fujio was growling underneath him. He didn’t know that Ryu could hold him with a death grip inside, but he wasn’t complaining. 

He pulled Ryu forward and locked their lips together. Flipping them over, he pulled out of the warm channel and slammed back into him, sending a spine breaking into shock through Ryu’s body.

Fujio knotted inside Ryu, hurting him, but there was no scream that came from him. Their tongues danced as Fujio unleashed an insane amount of semen inside his body.

Ryu opened his eyes and shuddered, staring into Fujio’s bright orange eyes that stared into his soul. His tongue was deep inside his throat and seemed to want to venture deeper.

He kissed down Ryu’s jaw to his neck, letting him breathe while they waited for him to unknot.

“You’re not human,” Ryu said in between breaths.

Fujio chuckled as he returned to his lips. Staring into his eyes, he said, “Yes, I’m not human. None of us are.”

“Why am I here?” Ryu asked.

Pecking him on the nose, he said, “You’ll find out in due time, but your main purpose is to please me.”

 

*

“Where are you taking me?” Shota asked, scratching at Joben’s hand, but he wouldn’t let go.

Joben continued dragging him through a park to a bridge that crossed a river towards an abandoned building.

When they were inside, he threw him against a wall and asked as he looked at him, “I want to know something?”

“What?” He asked, rubbing his wrist.

Joben stared at him, asking, “Why are you being so difficult? All I want is to be with you and look at what mess you’ve gotten us into.”

Shota glared at him, saying, “I don’t want to be with you. What don’t you get? Are you stupid?”

Joben sighed, rubbing his forehead, saying, “It’s been two years already. Why don’t you like me yet? We even had sex.”

“I told you that was a mistake!” Shota defended himself as he turned red.

Joben stared at him cautiously and asked, “Really? Are you fucking with me? I wonder what your father will have to say about this.”

“He’d never believe you!” Shota yelled as he pointed at him.

Joben rubbed his ear. His hearing was already sensitive, and now he went and screamed like that.

Sighing, he said, “Who he believes or not doesn’t matter. I told you before, let’s date, but no, you don’t want to—why do you have to hit and run like that? You enjoyed yourself that night.”

“I was drunk!” He defended.

“Tsk.” Joben glanced at him, and Shota could see that he was getting angry.

He made his way closer to him, one step at a time, as he said, “No, you weren’t and I was very sober that day too.”

Shota flinched and turned around, facing the wall as Joben cornered him.

Resting his chin on his shoulder, Joben said, “I was in heat, and you helped me.”

“Wh, what do you mean you were in heat?” Shota asked.

Joben chuckled. He wrapped his arms around his waist. Hugging him, he kissed the side of his neck. He said, “That’s difficult to explain. I’d have to show you.”

Shota felt a chill run up his spine. He shuddered and shook Joben off. Staring at him, he asked, “Why are you suddenly so warm?”

To his disbelief, Joben’s eyes were glowing orange. Joben took off his clothes, standing naked before him with a smile on his face.

“Don’t worry,” Joben said, and crouched down in front of him. Soon crackling sounds erupted around them and Joben, who was a man not a second ago, shifted into a magnificent black fox filling up the space they were in.

“Eeek!” Shota screeched and made a dart for the door when he realised he was in danger. 

The fox smirked as he watched Shota try to run away. One of his nine tails followed behind him and wrapped around his waist.

He stopped Shota from escaping and pulled him up into the air, suspending him above his face.

“Please don’t eat me, please don’t eat me,” Shota prayed, hoping that an angel would save him. 

Joben was amused. He shook Shota twice, then looked at his hysterical expression. Raising a brow, he spoke to him through a link that was formed when they became intimate. >Relax will you, it’s me, Joben.<

Shota was shocked out of his mind. “Don’t you think I know that? I knew there was something wrong with you from the moment I met you! Let me down! Let me down!”

>Why should I?< Joben asked, and held him upside down.

Shota was screaming his lungs out as he moved from left to right. 

The blood was rushing in all the wrong directions and as he thought he was going to die, Joben lay down on the ground and cuddled him.

Shota stared at the beast before him, trying his best not to admire him. He didn’t even want to speak, afraid that he’ll be up in the air again.

He stared at Joben, who had closed his eyes not a moment ago. His heart was beating crazily, and he was sure that Joben could hear it.

“Wh, what are you?” He asked, ending the silence between them.

Joben slowly opened his eyes and stared at him. It’s been a while since Shota calmed down. Maybe they could talk more seriously now. >Can’t you see? I’m a nine-tailed fox.<

Shota had counted his tails already and didn’t want to believe it. “There's no way that that is true. They are just mythical creatures.”

>But here I am,< Joben said as he lifted his head.

Shota chuckled. “I must be drunk.”

>How else am I speaking to you?< He asked.

Shota stared at him for a moment, then asked, “Really? How are we speaking when you’re not even human?”

>Because we had sex,< he answered and watched as Shota died inwardly.

Tears started falling from his eyes and said, “Please, please let me go. I’ll do anything you want.”

>Really?< He asked suspiciously.

Shota nodded his head vigorously.

>Sex, once a month,< he said.

Shota’s soul left his body.

 

*

Fujio finally gave Ryu a day of rest, especially when he wasn’t in town and on a ‘business trip.’ Which meant that Ryu had the freedom to go shopping and do what he wanted just for that day. How many days he had a week? He didn’t know, since it was random.

He was in a supermarket bent forward, tapping a watermelon to hear if it was right.

“Ryu? Is that you?” Someone suddenly called.

He turned around to see who it was, and it was his favourite firefighter, Shui Yokuzaro. 

Ryu gasped and dropped the basket he was holding. He wanted to run into Shui’s arms because he missed him, but then he noticed the baby he was holding.

He smiled awkwardly, saying, “It’s nice to see you again.”

Shui looked around them, then back at him and asked, “Where the fuck have you been? Do you know how worried I was?”

Ryu could hear the anger in his hushed tone and sighed. “My life changed overnight.”

“How is that possible? I still had many days with you. You could have told me if something was up,” Shui said.

Sighing, Ryu picked up his basket and asked, “I see you’ve welcomed a new family member.”

Shui looked at his son and sighed. Glancing back at Ryu, he asked, “Have you been well?”

Ryu nodded his head. “Managing.”

Shui saw his wife making her way over and said, “Look, meet me in two hours behind the club I met you in. We’ll talk later and don’t disappoint me.”

He made his way to his curious wife, who asked him who Ryu was, and he lied, saying he saved Shota from a burning building.

An hour before their meet up time, Ryu arrived and was surprised to see Shui’s car waiting in the parking lot already. 

Climbing into the backseat, Ryu looked at Shui, who was already waiting in the back for him.

He opened his mouth to say something but was immediately taken by the other.

Ryu didn’t know how or when Shui slid inside him and he was already moaning. BUt as this grew more and more intimate between them, Ryu’s stomach twisted as if something was inside his stomach, turning around as it stabbed him.

He grew nauseous quickly and suddenly pushed himself off of Shui, opened the car door and fell out. He vomited everything that was inside his stomach out and it just seemed like a never ending river to him.

Shui knelt down beside him trying to help him but that’s when the wind blew erratically around them and as Ryu heard Shui scream, he looked up and saw something beyond his imagination. A white beast was before them, but as he tried to figure out what was happening, he passed out.

 

*

As Ryu grew conscious, the air seemed to be sucked into his lungs. He sat up on the bed, frightened as he recalled what he saw. As the image of the white beast the size of a building appeared in his mind and the bright orange eyes that Shouta spoke about.

He remembered seeing those eyes during sex one night with Fujio.

Fujio?

Shui?

He looked around the room frantically and stopped when he saw Fujio sitting in the corner in the dark. His eyes were glowing orange, and it was terrifying.

He got onto his knees and scrambled off the bed, but he fell and wasn’t able to move. Looking at his legs, he saw that they were covered with black vines and as he scratched at them in panic; he realised he couldn’t get rid of them. 

“What? What?” The vines were under his skin.

“Stop scratching your legs, you’ll ruin them,” Fujio said in a deep, eerie voice.

Ryu’s whole body shivered, and he trembled.

“What, what did you do to me?” Ryu asked.

The lights switched on in the room and Ryu saw Fujio’s eyes turn back to normal. Fujio rubbed his eyes with a sigh and said, “I took you in. Gave you a home and fed you and yet you still choose to whore around?”

“Stop this. What did you do to my legs?!” Ryu screamed.

“You did this! If you didn’t get fucked by someone else, you could walk, but you crippled yourself,” he explained.

Ryu’s breathing hitched. He looked down at his legs, then asked, “What do you mean?”

“Are you an idiot? I’m sure you know what I am. Your son wasn’t this slow. Anyway, get used to the idea of crawling your way around the house because it won’t go away soon,” he said and got up, leaving Ryu on the floor.

Ryu looked around the room, confused, and tried to get on his knees, but they hurt. 

Shota came running into the room in panic. Grabbing Ryu by the shoulders, he asked, “Ryu, are you okay?”

Ryu shook his head. “No, I can’t walk.”

Shota looked at his legs, then paled. “What happened to you?”

Joben had followed Shota to the room and was shirtless with his hands in his pockets. He looked at the marks on Ryu’s legs and sighed, realising what all the noise was about.

Running a hand over his face, he walked over to the bed and sat down. Looking at the two of them, he said, “He, he slept with someone other than the prince. He’s being punished.”

The father and son stopped and looked at him. Shota was the first to react and said, “Stop with your nonsense. I don’t have time for this.”

“It’s not nonsense!” Joben said, dumbfounded. “You two haven’t realised this, but you’re living in a different world. And you, why did you have to return to your old life? You’ll be a cripple for a long time.”

“What?” Ryu asked.

Joben nodded his head, then sighed. “Look, I’m only telling you this because I like Shota. I never wanted to cause fights between us. All I wanted was for you to be my mate. Then we met your father and my uncle fell for him. So in short, my uncle is the prince of our clan and you are his life partner, and because you slept with someone else during changing your body, you’ve hindered the process.”

“What? Changing for what?” Shota asked him.

Joben looked down at Ryu and said, “To carry an heir.”

“What the fuck?” Shota said, stunned.

 

*

Fujio grabbed Joben by the throat and slammed him against the wall, growling, “You had no right to tell anyone about our secrets.”

“But he has the right to know. When were you going to tell him? You should have warned your mate, too,” Joben squeezed out.

Fujio squeezed his hand harder and said, “I’m warning you, boy, I will send you back to your parents.”

Joben’s stare hardened. “If you want to kill me, go ahead. Just make sure you kill my mate too, so he can accompany me in hell.”

Fujio threw him to one side and said, “I’m sick of you.” And walked away.

Joben slid against the wall and sat down. He rubbed his aching neck and sighed. ‘Uncle, you have a big problem.’

Fujio stalked his way to Ryu. That was miserable on the bed. Stopping at the foot of the bed, he stared at him with his hands in his pockets and asked, “Why do you look like you are dying?

“That’s because I am!” Ryu hissed at him.

Fujio lifted the blanket to look at his legs and saw that the binding had dug into his skin, almost nearing the bleeding stage.

He sat down on the bed and picked Ryu’s legs up. Placing them over his thighs, he started massaging his left foot.

“What are you doing?” Ryu asked as he tried to pull his legs back.

Looking at him, Fujio said, “Stop fighting it. I’m trying to relieve you of your pain.”

“Why are you doing this in the first place? Huh? Who are you to decide my future for me? I didn’t ask to be here. Now you have me stuck in bed and crippled.” Ryu said as he burst into tears.

Because he was so angry, he couldn’t feel that the pain he had been experiencing in his legs had disappeared because of the circulation of Fujio’s powers. 

Leaving him to complain, Fujio was in the wrong and he knew it, but who was going to tell him he should stop? He wouldn’t listen, but it was in Ryu’s best interest to come to terms with his life.

“If you behave, we can copulate later,” he said, making Ryu go silent. Ryu particularly enjoyed it when they had sex.

6 months later…

After kicking, screaming and pushing out the beast that was growing inside him, Ryu lifted his heavily damaged body up by the elbows and looked at the nurse between his legs. She was cradling a baby girl in her arms that was crying at the top of her lungs, but he couldn’t hear the sound.

Shota walked over to the nurse and wrapped the baby in a towel and stood up, looking at Ryu. He had a huge smile on his face as he looked at his father and said, “It’s a baby girl.”

Ryu nodded his head tiredly and lied back down as he asked, “Where’s Fujio?”

“Outside. Should we let them in?” Shota asked.

They waited for the nurse to finish up cleaning. As he held his daughter in his arms, he stared down at her and couldn’t believe it. “You were inside me?”

Fujio walked into the room after the nurse left and had been standing in the doorway observing Ryu. There was nothing between them. He was sure that Ryu hated him. Never mind sex, but they were mates and there should have at least been a bond formed by now, but there was nothing.

He walked over to the bed and sat down. Looking at his beautiful daughter, he said, “Thank you for giving birth to her.”

Ryu looked at him surprised and said as tears fell down his cheeks, “She’s beautiful.”

Fujio hummed. Looking at him, he said, “She’s as beautiful as you are.”

Ryu ignored his comment. He handed her over to him or tried, but Fujio shook his head. Frowning, Ryu asked, “You don’t want to hold her?”

“She’ll break,” he answered.

Ryu chuckled, but his body ached immediately. 

Fujio looked at Shota and Joben, who were standing nearby, and immediately Shota came over and took the baby from Ryu, who frowned.

Placing his hand on Ryu’s shoulder, he said, “How about you rest for now? I’m sure you are exhausted.”

He wanted to argue, but didn’t. Nodding his head, he laid down on the bed and looked around. Seeing Shota cradle, his daughter reminded him of the children he raised over the years and chuckled, “I’m surrounded by children.”

Shota chuckled as he sat down beside him. He leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. “Always.”

*Several weeks later*

Ryu looked over at the door as he was cradling his daughter and said, “Come in.”

There was a knock but after it, no one came in, which was so unusual. If it was Shota, he would have knocked and opened at the same time.

Joben didn’t bother knocking and just opened.

The servants would announce their arrival and Fujio… it was his room. He had no business knocking on his own door.

The door opened slowly and to his surprise; it was Fujio, the person Ryu least expected to act so formally.

Ryu wore a frown on his face. “Did something happen?” But then he saw the flowers Fujio was carrying and quickly said, “If that’s for Ichika, take them out. We don’t know if she is allergic to them.”

Fujio looked down at the bouquet of bluebells and said as he looked back up, “They aren’t for her. They are for you.”

Ryu’s head tilted to the left, confused.

Fujio slowly approached him with the flowers in hand and started, “Ryu, you and I were united in unfavourable circumstances, in your case, but I’ve never once regretted bringing you here against your will. No, I lie, there was one instance. I thought of getting rid of you and your son because you wouldn’t stop nagging, but I’m glad I kept you here.”

He stopped in front of Ryu and looked at Ichika that was in his arms, ogling her big orange eyes at him. He smiled at her, then looked at Ryu and said, “Bluebells are one of the few varieties of flowers that have meaning in my culture. My race believes that if you give your partner these flowers, it means that they have a special place in your heart.”

He got down on his knees in front of Ryu and Ichika and, as he gazed into Ryu’s teary eyes, he continued, “I’m not human like you and I am incapable of understanding your feelings. From what you’ve expressed in the past, a human could never love a monster like. I’ve never wanted to be accepted by humans, but you Ryu? You are a different story. You’ve endured every challenge I’ve set for you, and you were capable enough to give me a child. At first, I thought you wouldn’t accept Ichika as your own and you proved me wrong.”

Hearing him bring up their daughter, his eyes flew to her, and he saw that she was focussed on her father in front of them.

Looking back at Fujio, who looked like he was proposing to him, Ryu’s heart raced. 

Gazing into his eyes, Fujio smiled, “I’ve thought about asking you to marry me for some time now but that is not a good idea because neither of us like each other to that point but I want you to know that I appreciate you and that if you ever need me, I will be here and hopefully we could give Ichika a sibling but until then, I do not want to pressure you into being with me.”

Holding the flowers up to him, he said, “I’ve heard that a human celebration is coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to celebrate it with you and our daughter. Will you be my Valentine, Ryu?”

Ryu’s heart almost failed him, but he was relieved. He didn’t know how he was going to reject this monster if he asked him to marry him, but relief enveloped him, hearing his words. 

Wiping away the tears that were sliding down his cheeks and adjusting how he was holding Ichika, he took the bouquet from Fujio and nodded his head, “Yes, I’ll be your Valentine, so please, your highness, stand up. I’ll be killed if someone walks in here and catches you kneeling in front of me.”

Fujio stood up with a smile and took Ichika from him. He started dancing with her in his arms as he said, “Look, Ichika, he said yes.”

Ryu rolled his eyes as he sat down on the bed, hugging the flowers while smelling it. He turned to look at the father and daughter pair and his heart warmed at the sight. Fujio used to be scared of the little fox, but now he had some peace of mind.

Whether he’ll love him some day would be Fujio’s and the rest of theirs wishful thinking.

‘I’ll tolerate you for the rest of my life,’ Ryu thought as he closed his eyes with a smile on his face.

1