CH-1 Pahoja
473 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon waking up I thought I was on vegetative state.
I can’t move my body and it hurts all over the place.

I stare at my surroundings and the first thing I notice was the unfamiliar wooden ceiling.

「Where am I? … It seems like I’m not at the hospital。」

After observing more I was shocked to see that my body shrink to the size of a child furthermore it was covered in bruises.

I hear a footstep towards my room followed by the sound of the door opening.

「Oho it seems like you survive from falling to a cliff Einar。」

   …..

   …

「 “….”」

 A middle aged man with a big stature was staring at me. He explain to me how I fall to the cliff while riding a horse.

It seems like the man with the big stature is my father. He thought that I lost my memories after hitting my head during the fall.

After talking to the man who claims to be my father. I realize that this world is not earth and it seems like he is not joking with me.

I go by the name Einar I was 6 years old, I was born during the winter and my mother died after giving birth to me.

I was bewildered at first, but then I quickly understood that I had been reborn, so I decided to live by the name Einar.

The meaning of my name is “one who fights alone” it was given to me by my father because I survived the cold winter without my mother. Luckily It seems like I survived after my father bought a slave who has a child and is lactating.

Slaves are very common in this world. We are currently residing Felkland it was a rich grassland with a medieval like culture. There are lots of tribes in Felkland and our tribe name is Pahoja.

World Map

Two years after I reincarnated I was able to adapt the lifestyle here in Pahoja.

I wake up early in the morning to do my early sets of exercise. It was sets of push ups, sit ups, and squats.

I also polished my skills in martial arts in this world. I also learned a lot about my father when it comes to handling axe and bow.

When I was about to finish the last set of my push up I notice that someone is staring at me. I immediately glance at the direction where I feel the presence.

It was Frida the daughter of the slave my father bought we are of the same age. They are currently residing at our residence. I treat Frida like my own sister. Her brown skin and big blue eyes are unmatched beauty in my eyes. She has cute appearance right now but I expect that she will grow a quite a beauty like her mother when she comes at the right age.

「Good Morning Frida。」

「G..Good Morning Einar-sama。」

「You’re quite early today。」

「Yes, I help mother on preparing the breakfast。」

「Thanks as usual Frida。」

「It’s our duty einar-sama. By the way mother said today is Bjorn-sama’s departure。」

Bjorn is my father in this world. Today is the day they will conquer another tribe on north. My father is a Karl or known as freeman, Karl’s had own houses and can be granted a land. Frida and her mother Helga  are called Thralls or also known as slaves. 

In terms of military system my father has quite a rank known as Vanir it is known as a veteran warrior. It means that my father has numerous experience to be recognized and granted a land.

During our breakfast my father speak to me.

「Einar, I heard from Frida that you are doing some strange dances during every morning。」

「Father I just merely doing exercises in order to be strong。」

In this world calisthenics are not known yet. That is why my father simply did not know what I was doing. Although my father has a huge stature he still has unnecessary fats on his body.

「If that’s the case I won’t question it, but don’t forget to practice bow and axe handling。」

「I won’t father, By the way father today is day you will join the expedition to the north right? 。」            

「That is right, the chieftain has finally ordered to raid the AKUALA tribe. In five years Einar you will turn twelve and become an adult by that time you will finally go to war and become Thegn。」

(Authors Note: Thegn: is an experienced warrior yet needs further training.)

After finishing our breakfast father immediately gather his equipment’s. After gathering his equipment’s, he immediately greeted me by bumping his forehead to my forehead lightly.

「I will be leaving this house to you Einar。」

「Yes father, May Tyr (The god of war) blessed you in this war。」

On my back Helga and Frida give a slight bow to my father.

「Umu, I will be in the songs of bards once I came back。」

I watch my father with an axe on his right hand and shield on his left hand walk away in our house.

Even though it’s still early in the morning the deafening drums and the lively chatter can be heard that day on PAHOJA.

 

 

5