CH-2 Coming of age
754 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5 Years have passed since my father join the expedition on the north.

 

The expedition is a huge success and my father got promoted as Aesir and now is a renowned person.He is now in charge in training some Thegn and the commander of 50 Marauder.

 

My father was awarded 2 sheep and 1 female slave by the chief.

 

My father also got remarried to one of chiefs daughter.

 

The new slave that my father bought is into my liking. Her name is Sylvia her age is around 20 years old her body is toned with brown skin and she has a voluptuous body. She came from the north and captured by one our men. Although Helga is a beauty on its own Sylvia is more erotic.

Sylvia's Pic free source 

My new mother’s name is Hilda she is the daughter of the chief. She is also quite a beauty with white tattoos on her body which is a sign of Nobility.

 

Ever since I came to this world my libido is always high. At first I was surprised because back on earth I don't have much interest in sex. First thing I notice is I always have erection. 

 

I deduce that one of the reason of my high libido is because of lack of entertainment since there is no television or computer. The other reason is well I'm surrounded by women.

 

I always find myself looking at women’s voluptuous thighs and breast. I can easily peak at their beautiful slit since there is no panties underneath their loincloth. After contemplating for a while I heard that my father is calling me.

 

「Einar, Come here。」

「Yes father? 」

「Tomorrow you will finally become an adult Einar and you will finally have a chance to participate in the upcoming raids。」

「Come to think of it father, Do I need to attend the ceremony? 」

「Yes Einar, since you’ve become a son of a Jarl. Also the chieftain wants to meet you, He thinks highly of you my son。」

 

After my father got married to the chief’s daughter we become a Jarl or noble. Every once in a while the chief throws a feast if a son of a Jarl becomes an adult.

 

Once you become an adult you will receive blessings from the chief.

 

Midnight came, I was already sleeping when I was waken up by the loud moans and watery noises.

 

I looked towards father’s bed and peek at the hole on the wall.

 

Under the candle lights Father and Hilda doing their own business. Father is thrusting his hips violently shoving it into Hilda’s pussy on dog style position.

 

「AHH! AHH! AUHHH♡♥ 」

「How is it hilda? Do you like it hard eh? 」

Thrust Thrust Thrust.

 

I got an massive erection just by watching my father and my new mother having sex.

 

That is why I decided to find Sylvia to relieve myself while she is sleeping.

 

I sneakily enter to Sylvia's room.

 

I make sure to erased my presence and crawl at her bed without making a sound.

 

I lightly slid away the bear fur which serves as blanket.

 

After sliding the bear fur blanket, I can easily see the beautiful pink slit underneath her loincloth.

 

I got excited and put my face close on her slit so I can see it easily. Although it’s past midnight my eyes gradually adapt to the darkness.

I am getting more and more excited and my breathing got heavier. I am masturbating on my right hand while touching the pink plump pussy on my left hand. 

I feel like I become better and better at erasing my presence every time I sneak in into our slave’s room. 

Sylvia's pussy has no pubic hair, the pink color of her pussy goes well with her brown skin.

I can't hold back myself anymore. I give in to my desire to taste the delicious feast in front of me.

While licking Sylvia's pussy I feel that her body is twitching and her pussy become drenched.

The aroma of her pussy is enticing, the naughty smell of her pussy is making me dizzy. I can tell that the woman in this world is hundred times much better than earth. The skin color, the smell, and the taste I can tell that it is without doubt a pure gem without any artificial mixtures.

It’s like drinking a milk without any preservatives from a cow. Not just any cow that you see from the farms, a cow that is 100% pure freshly caught from the wild and can't be found at any farms. 

Damn! My thoughts are getting crazy.

When I was about to cum I put my dick a little closer to her pussy and shoot my load all over her body.

I can see that Sylvia’s feeling cold earlier because I removed the blanket.

When I put back the blanket I can see her expression gradually change. She’s now feeling comfy because of my hot thick cum with the combination of the blanket.

I’m already satisfied.

I head back to bed and sleep blissfully. 

 

= = = = = = =

It’s morning already so I went outside, the slaves could be seen going out to gather firewood and water.

I performed my daily exercises and practice my axe and bow handling.

 

I can see girls around my age looking at me with passionate gaze.

 

My body is covered in sweat and the toned muscles is visible specially now since I am topless.

 

My face is not bad and my body is covered in muscles. If I were to compare myself in adults, I am confident that I am more physically fit than most of them.

 

That is why I can easily captivate girls around my age and sometimes adult women. I will make sure to harvest those young girls when they are ripe. As for the adult women I want to avoid trouble as much as possible because adultery has a severe punishment if I’m not careful.

 

After finishing my daily routine Frida came just in time to call me for breakfast.

My father is waiting for me, right beside him is Hilda smiling at me. Our slaves have finish each of their own task and waiting for us to finish our breakfast. 

After sitting on the opposite side of my father he spoke to me.

 

 

「Einar, today we are going to Gildehallen(Feasting hall) to perform your age ceremony。」

「After the ceremony I'm finally allowed to enter the training hall right? 。 」

「Yes Einar, You will also meet someone at your age and have a spar with them。」

After finishing the breakfast we headed straight to Gildehallen to meet the chief.

 

The current chief name is Adelhan when he’s father retire to being chieftain.

 

He won the sacred duel on his two brothers one by one. Thus he succeeded the throne, no one question Chief Adelhan when it comes to strength. Sometimes he also participates on raid and come back with a victory.

 

After entering Gildehallan I was welcomed by loud cheering and noise of axe and shield banging to each other. The smell of alcohol and woman is present at the room.

 

Seating at the end of the room is chief Adelhan right beside him is a woman that looks like at the age of 30 but in truth she is around 40+ and has 3 daughters and 2 sons.

 

My father bow slightly in front of chief and I imitated him. After giving our greetings the chief spoke to us.

 

「Welcome Bjorn and his son Einar I’ve prepare a feast for you。」

「Thank you for your hospitality chief。」My father spoke.

「Don’t mention, after all you’ve contributed a lot in our tribe so how can I not treat you kindly and also I heard a lot of rumors about your son Einar。」

「After seeing him up this close I can see that its true he looks strong than most of child here in PAHOJA maybe the strongest among of them。」Chief added

「Thank you for your kind words。」Father replied.

After giving pleasantries to the chief. We immediately proceed to the ceremony he pulls his sword and hold it vertically. His servant immediately puts a combination of salt and soil right at the center of the sword.

「Einar son of bjorn, may you accept this gift of salt and earth remind yourself that you both remain at the land and the sea。」

「Yes lord。」

 

After licking the salt and soil in the middle of the sword. Chief Adelhan puts a silver arming at my right hand.

 

「These arm-rings bind your loyalty to me your lord your chieftain. Any oath that you swear at this rings must be honored and kept. Do you understand and swear to this? 。」

「Yes lord。」I replied.

After replying to the chief I face to where his wife was. The wife of chief walks towards me and give a hot passionate kiss she inserted her tongue to my mouth and entwine it to my tongue. She whispered onto my ears seducingly.

「I’m sure you will grow as a splendid warrior ♡ ♡。」

 

The kiss is a part of the ceremony but the tongue I’m not sure of it. But well I also like it so I don’t mind.

 

The ceremony ends with a feast and my first taste of alcohol.

 

Felkland Social System

Chieftain/Kings/Lord - The most powerful people in a tribe.

Jarls - Wealthy nobles. Lived in the best houses and employed other Vikings to work for them. They also kept slaves.

Karls - Composed of everyday farmers, craftsmen, sailors, and warriors.

Thralls - The very bottom of the society also known as slaves.

Felkland Warrior Ranking System

Hersir: Only Chosen by The High King/Queen or Jarl, Leading General.

Aesir: Strong Elite Members, Willing to train other fellow clan members.

Vanir: Strong Elite members, Not willing to train other fellow clan members.

Huskarl: Veteran Warrior, has proven his/her loyalty and skills and is considered a trusted member, can be chosen to lead raids/wars by any of the above, excluding the Aesir/Vanir.

Marauder: Strong Raiders,given to those who are actively taking part in raids

Hern: Highest rank given to a newly member but is experienced when it comes to taking part in Raids and strong enough to fight during PvP's.

Thegn: Experienced Warrior yet needs further training.

 

 

9