Behind Closed Doors (A Grandmaster of Theft Erotica Short Story)
225 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cassidy hadn’t pictured her day proceeding as it had.

 

She didn’t picture herself being confronted about being The Grandmaster of Theft.

 

She didn’t picture herself going to the cinema while dressed as a fox girl.

 

She didn’t picture herself going home to skinny dip because of a lost bet and that incident leading to her kissing her best friend.

 

She didn’t picture any of it, yet it all happened. It happened, and it all led to her being dressed in a green robe while walking hand in hand with Rebecca.

 

Rebecca had donned a costume, too, a sleek, form-fitting black bodysuit that hugged her curves. A midnight blue cloak enveloped the bodysuit and complemented her long blonde hair, which she wore in a braided ponytail. Both the cape and ponytail rustled behind her as Cassidy pulled her along.

 

It took a minute for them to reach Cassidy’s bedroom door.

 

Hurry up! Cassidy thought as she pressed her finger against the doorknob’s scanner. The scanner beeped when it read her fingerprint and the latch to the door released with a soft click.

 

Cassidy’s heart galloped. This was it – the moment she had long dreamed of. Becca herself was the only thing that could stop her.

 

She opened the door.

 

Silver moonbeams flittered in through the slits of the blinds, illuminating the luxurious, dark green carpet. A spicy-sweet aroma of lavender, a byproduct of Cassidy’s scent diffuser, beckoned them into the bedroom’s embrace, and their shod feet sank into the plush fibers as they entered.

 

I should’ve planned ahead, Cassidy thought as she considered her bedroom.

 

One side of her room had more in common with a modern art gallery than a bedroom, with its glass-topped desk, ergonomic office chair, and floating shelves. The other half gave it an air of sophistication with her low-slung velvet platform bed, sleek glass-topped nightstand, and plush lounge sofa.

 

Neither side of the room was conducive to creating a romantic atmosphere.

 

Rebecca clung to Cassidy, wrapping her arms tightly around her form before squeezing her body close. Cassidy let out a huff while Rebecca nestled her chin into Cassidy’s exposed shoulder.

 

“I got a question,” Rebecca breathed with a throaty voice into Cassidy’s ear, her hot breath tickling. “What did you mean when you said I could ‘do more than see’ if we skipped the pool?”

 

Cassidy breathed a sigh. Becca was all she needed to create the right atmosphere. Act now, think later, she decided.

 

Cassidy wrenched herself away, spun around to face Rebecca, and pounced. She pinned her against the door with a force that reverberated through the room.

 

Rebecca’s chest heaved as their bodies collided. Cassidy leaned in, and the tip of their noses met.

 

“For the record,” Cassidy said, her voice low and charged, “this is but an appetizer.”

 

Rebecca’s lips parted with an eager gasp, and Cassidy plunged in. Their lips locked and the heat of Cassidy’s breath spilled into Rebecca’s mouth as their tongues found one another.

 

More… Cassidy thought as she sandwiched Rebecca between the door and herself. Rebecca’s lips were soft and inviting. Each press demanded more, and Cassidy met those expectations.

 

Rebecca embraced her waist. Then the beat of Rebecca’s heartbeat caught Cassidy’s attention. It thundered like a wild symphony and engulfed Cassidy in its fervent rhythm. It was like a personal tune only Cassidy could tune in to, a harmony they, and only they, could experience together. It was as if their hearts beat as one.

 

They broke away after a moment and heaved heavy breaths. Then a light-bulb grin blossomed on Rebecca’s face.

 

“Wanna make a new deal?” she asked.

 

Cassidy arched a brow. “Perhaps.”

 

“You’re still dressed as my servant…” She flashed a devilish leer. “I'll call our bet even if you follow my every command for the rest of the night.”

 

Cassidy’s skin tingled. What would Becca have her do? What would taking orders even be like? Her heart skipped like a stone on a pond before she edged back, her gaze trained on Rebecca. Then she halted. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as shallow, rapid puffs blew from her nose.

 

She lowered herself down, first to one knee, then both.

 

A shiver tingled down her spine. This was different from the norm. Different, yet intriguing… What would happen if she committed fully to this act? Her heart fluttered like a butterfly’s wings in the breeze. She had to find out.

 

“Think of me as your personal genie, at your beck and call,” Cassidy said, her voice as smooth as melted chocolate. “Speak your deepest fantasies and I’ll ensure they come to fruition.”

 

“So, just to clarify, I can have you do anything I want, right?”

 

Cassidy lobbed a coy grin. “Surely you know how a genie operates.”

 

A knowing smile lifted the edges of Rebecca’s lips. “Enlighten me.”

 

Thoughts of the myth flooded her mind and kindled a flame through her body. There’s definitely something wrong with me, she thought. The legend was questionable at best, and she should’ve rejected it on the spot, but… it seemed fun to play… At least, it did with Becca. She’d even wear the garb if it were for Becca and Becca alone.

 

“A genie is a vessel for magic. Their bodies are gateways to miracles, though they can only tap into this potential if their summoner is willing to earn it. Thus, the key to unlocking a genie's full potential is how you treat them.” Cassidy's cheeks tugged in a smirk. “A little bit of pleasure goes a long way."

 

“I’ll make sure you’re absolutely glowing,” Rebecca said as she sauntered closer with slanted eyes and a mischievous grin. She caressed her finger against Cassidy’s cheek, her touch warm and feather-light.

 

Ripples blitzed through Cassidy. Not yet… she thought as electricity surged through her fingers as if thousands of tiny bubbles were bursting with excitement. But, nevertheless, she couldn’t yet. They had a game to play.

 

“Did the kiss earn me any wishes?” Rebecca asked.

 

Cassidy nodded.

 

“I wish for you to crawl to your bed.”

 

Cassidy crept across the carpet, its soft fibers tickling her with each move. Her limbs tensed with each slow, deliberate motion. What does Becca have in store once we reach the bed? she wondered as she closed in. Becca would have her fully disrobed – that went without say – but what then? Would she undress Becca as well? Or would Becca seek to relish Cassidy’s body first? If the roles were reversed, she’d bend Becca over the bed, spread her legs, and have her fill.

 

Cassidy licked her lips as she gracefully glided onto the plush bed, every inch of her aching. She crawled to the center and returned to a kneeling position.

 

Rebecca plopped down at the foot of the bed on her stomach. She propped up her chin as she gazed at Cassidy. “Touch yourself.”

 

Cassidy’s brows leaped up. They had done something of the sort once after one of their “rehearsals” grew far more intense than anticipated. It was definitely what she meant. Then again, she mused as her eyes narrowed, she never specified what sort of touch she wanted to see. And Cassidy was playing the part of a genie…

 

Cassidy pressed a finger against her exposed shoulder.

 

A grin began to leak through Rebecca’s full lips, but she squeezed them together into a pleading pout.

 

Cassidy indulged in a coy smirk. “Be precise.”

 

“Lay down on your back,” Rebecca said, her voice decisive, “spread your legs and rub your pussy.”

 

Cassidy flashed a theatrical leer. “I’m afraid your wishing well has run dry. You’ll have to invest more into me to receive that wish. Might I suggest helping me disrobe?”

 

“I’d be happy to help out.”

 

Rebecca crawled closer to Cassidy and plucked the sash, loosening the robe. Cassidy shrugged, and the robe slid down like a waterfall before pooling in a heap around her.

 

“I’m feeling the magic return to me once again,” she said, her bra and panties, both dark green, exposed. “Lend me a hand further, and I’ll show you what I can do with my hands…”

 

Rebecca gulped. “Are you positively certain about this? I wouldn’t want any doubts or second thoughts creeping up.”

 

“I’ve made up my mind. Have you made up yours? Do you hold a similar wish to mine?”

 

Rebecca gave a single, crisp nod.

 

“Then show me your conviction. Here and no—”

 

Rebecca lunged forward, pinned Cassidy, pecked her lips, chin, and neck before sprinkling a trail of kisses across her right collarbone. Then she slid down Cassidy’s right arm, took hold of her hand, lifted it to her lips, and locked her soft-as-silk lips around Cassidy’s middle finger.

 

A spark raced through Cassidy's veins as Rebecca’s tongue swirled and coated her finger in a blanket of wet heat.

 

Wait… Cassidy commanded herself as she pictured herself shoving Rebecca onto her back, telling her that she’s had enough of these silly games and ripping off her costume. The longer she waited, the better it would be.

 

Rebecca released Cassidy’s finger with a satisfyingly wet pop. “All set?”

 

Cassidy’s mouth salivated as a tantalizing hunger spread through her body. Her heart thudded while her finger twitched. She bit down on her lower lip as she swiftly bobbed her head up and down.

 

“I wish to see that finger inside your pussy,” Rebecca said.

 

Cassidy grabbed the waistband of her panties and slid them down her slender legs, exposing herself. The cool air tickled against her pussy as she flung the panties off the bed.

 

“I’ll make it happen,” Cassidy said as she lay back and spread her thighs open. “Just for you.”

 

She planted her hand between her legs and rubbed. The finger Rebecca wettened flicked her throbbing clit and sent shivers up her before she sank it inside. Her slickness welcomed her finger and helped as her walls clasped on.

 

“Is this to your liking?” Cassidy asked as she slipped her finger in and out.

 

Rebecca bobbed her head in trance-like agreement.

 

Cassidy steadily picked up momentum, with each plunge smoother, each shlick louder, and each wave that rippled through her more potent than the last.

 

“I wish I could keep this moment forever,” Rebecca said, “so I could admire you every day, every moment.”

 

A video or picture would do that, Cassidy thought, her face as hot as a furnace. It was an unwise idea, especially with her station in life, but if she were to do such a thing, she could trust Becca. “Perhaps we can capture this for you in the future. Let me ponder it before I make a decision.”

 

Cassidy’s hand was a blur as waves upon waves crashed throughout her. This is just a warm-up, she reminded herself. She was going to explore every inch of Becca by the end of the evening.

 

The show continued for a few minutes, with Cassidy’s thrusts and periodic moans flooding the room. Rebecca gawked with raw lust, her eyes wide and hungry.

 

“Alright,” Rebecca said, “that’s enough. Now let’s close those beautiful eyes of yours, okay? Keep them shut until I say otherwise.”

 

Cassidy followed Rebecca’s instructions and closed her eyes.

 

A zing caught Cassidy’s ears. She unzipped her costume, Cassidy thought as the gentle rustle of fabric teased her ear. The soft woosh was a whisper in the stillness of the night.

 

“Keep those peepers closed,” Becca teased, her voice playful.

 

Speed up! Cassidy thought. While she had seen Becca bare on several occasions, she couldn’t act in those. This time was different.

 

The mattress springs creaked softly, and the bed dipped as Rebecca returned to it. Then the bed shifted, almost as if rocking, while Rebecca maneuvered herself into some position. What is she doing? Cassidy wondered.

 

The bed stilled.

 

“Go ahead and open your eyes,” Rebecca said.

 

Cassid flung her eyes open.

 

Rebecca knelt on all fours in front of Cassidy, her behind wiggling, her pussy bare. She glistened with a sheen of moisture.

 

“Dig in,” Rebecca said, her voice sultry.

 

Cassidy seized Rebecca’s hips, thrust her tongue in, and licked the wetness that pooled between her legs. Sweetness glazed her tongue as she swept her tongue from the bottom of Rebecca’s folds to the top.

                                                       

Interesting… she thought as she sampled again. This was undoubtedly her new normal.

 

Cassidy lapped at Rebecca again and again and again, each flick swifter and thicker than the last. If Cassidy was a cunning fox, Rebecca was the rabbit she captured. Her moans stirred the air as Cassidy devoured her prey, each brush of her tongue another taste of Rebecca’s core. Rebecca’s essence blanketed Cassidy’s tongue with its subtle, sweet slickness.

 

“Keep going!” Rebecca eeked out. “Don’t hold back anything!”

 

Cassidy flopped over onto her back and slipped her head between Rebecca’s knees. “You’ve no clue how much I’ve longed for this!”

 

“Why didn’t you soon—”

 

Cassidy clasped onto Rebecca’s hips, yanked her down, and peppered her clit with light kisses. Rebecca let out a lively whimper.

 

That was close, she thought as she hummed into Rebecca’s clit while swirling her tongue. She couldn’t have her asking questions Cassidy couldn’t yet answer. And that was the best way to occupy her attention. …Or was it? If Becca’s mouth was occupied as well…

 

Cassidy released Rebecca’s clit and, with a sensual voice, said, “You ought to try this out as well. It’s quite the experience.”

 

“I was hoping you’d ask me that.”

 

Rebecca shifted off Cassidy’s face before pivoting in the opposite direction and straddling her again. Then she lowered herself, and their slick, warm skin met.

 

Cassidy’s heart thrilled, and her body buzzed – the moment was finally here! She puffed quick gasps as Rebecca’s tender hands spread her legs apart. Then her tongue gently grazed Cassidy’s clit.

 

A wave climbed Cassidy’s body and jolted her head back into the mattress.

 

Rebecca slowly licked a path from the top of Cassidy’s folds to the bottom, her tongue warm and velvet. Another shot of pleasure rocketed through Cassidy.

 

“Yesss…” Cassidy moaned as her hips rolled.

 

Rebecca planted kisses inside Cassidy's thigh before returning to her pussy. She opened wide and sealed herself over it, taking as much of Cassidy's sweetness into her mouth as possible. Her lips were soft and full but not too loose—just enough to offer the perfect amount of suction for every lick.

 

Cassidy writhed with ecstasy as Rebecca’s tongue swirled against her with expert precision. Waves of pleasure pounded Cassidy’s body and fed her mind one thought: she was a fool for not doing this sooner.

 

“Don’t forget about me,” Rebecca said, wiggling her hips.

 

Cassidy cupped Rebecca's ass and plunged further in to ravish her most intimate areas as if on cue. Rebecca's body quaked, and she returned the gesture with long, flat-tongued licks.

 

They moved in harmony as stickiness dripped from them both. Slurps and moans flooded the room, their tongues consumed in an intimate dance. Licks and nibbles rose and fell like a musical overture, crafting a striking masterpiece of unbridled passion.

 

A little more… Cassidy thought as Rebecca’s flicks cranked up the flame within her.

 

Rebecca’s tongue bore down on Cass’ clit again, and a wildfire erupted within her. Her toes curled, and her muscles braced as the blazing, raging, consuming flame streaked through her body, ratcheted her back off the mattress, and wrenched a cry of pleasure out of her mouth.

 

Cassidy melted into the sheets and panted, her mind, for once, empty.

 

Rebecca shifted her body, her skin shimmering as she embraced Cassidy. Her breasts pressed against Cassidy's, and the two kissed gently before cuddling.

 

My foolishness knows no bounds, Cassidy thought. It was the only logical explanation for why she had avoided something so delightful for so long. It was all so simple…

 

“You’ve no idea how long I hoped for this,” Becca murmured. “I could stay like this forever…”

 

A chill ran through Cassidy’s veins as words from her right-hand man and partner in crime manifested.

 

This can’t last forever. I’m glad we are doing what we are, but what’s it all leading to? Either we end it on our terms and quit while we’re ahead, leaving tons of people in need without help, or things catch up to us, and we wind up in jail. Or worse.

 

His assessment conjured up the words of her grandfather.

 

Theft is a gamble. You’ve been fortunate so far if you are indeed The Grandmaster. Still, you’re bound to make a mistake and lose some time or another, no matter how good you are. And when you lose, you’ll lose big. Please, quit while you’re ahead. Consider the big picture. I trained you for a far greater purpose.

 

Cassidy’s grip around Rebecca tightened alongside her throat. How ironic, she thought. Becca was so close to her physically, yet she still couldn’t bridge the one distance that remained between them. She couldn’t so long as the scheme required Becca to stay in the dark.

 

One step at a time, she reassured herself. She’d explain everything soon. She simply needed a few more days, a week or two at most, before she could come clean to Becca.

8