Chapter 20(Elite Summoner(13/80))
515 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Aight, I slow down then. I feel like I spend a ton of time on world building, but its never enough, plus most of the world building is suppose to happen once mc finds civilization so I'm like eehhh.

Name   Hp 13 hp
Race Human? Hp Regen 1.5 hp/h
Class Elite Summoner Mp 213 mp
    Mp Regen 208.25 mp/h
  Current Max    
Level 13 80    
Experience 250 1040    
         
Stats Base Total    
Str 6 6    
Con 6 6    
Dex 8 8    
Agi 7 7    
Int 158 276    
Wis 305 533    
Unallocated 0      

Elite Summoner
         
Name Level Max Description   Cost
Elite Mercenary Summon 10 100 Temporarily summon 1 tier 3 creature. [10-Beast,15-Plant.30-Undead,40-Elemental,50-Spirit, 80-Demon,90-Angel,100-dragon] 30/45/65/90/120/155/195/240
Evolve 2 20 20 [20]Permanently Evolve a summon to tier(3) 200mp
Summoner Teleport 1 30 Teleport to a summon, decrease Recall cooldown. 50mp
Summons' Network 1 30 Increase range of Summoner Communcation and allow Summons to communcate with each other within the range.  
Summoner's Blessing 4 20 Increase(0-10) a summons stas by (10-50)%  
Summoner's Space 1 10 Pocket Space to house summons(0-10)  
Summoner's Mind 2 0 10 (0-25)% increase to Wis and Int  
Summoner's Mana 2 0 20 (0-25)% increase to Mana and Mp Regen  
Unallocated 2        

I was finally able to level Evolve to max, so now I can evolve my life summons to Tier 3. It costs 200 mp though so I can only upgrade one of my summons at a time. There is still daylight today, but we can take a break from hunting for now. Calling back my summons we all head towards our current base of operations. Once we arrive, I begin dispelling my Merc Summons so that my mp regen returns back to full capacity. With my current regen I can cast Evolve once per hour, but I wonder who should I choose first. 

"My lady may I ask why we have concluded our hunt so early?" Sigrun asked. 

"I have just leveled a skill of mine that allow me to once again evolve my life summons up to tier 3. I takes a lot of mana though, so I can only use it once per hour if all of my Merc Summons are dispelled."

Nix and Laos both looked innocently happy at being able to evolve once more. Ciel is looking calm but slightly intrigued at the prospect of evolving a tier, and Sigrun looks to be trying to smother her smile, to keep her strict facade up. "To keep it fair, how about all of you pick a number and the closest guess to a number I pick are evolved first? The range is from 0-10."

Sigrun-10

Ciel-6

Nix-5

Laos-1

"Ok, well my number was 5 so the order will be Nix, Ciel, Laos, then Sigrun." Sigrun looked betrayed, proceeded to walk to a nearby tree and start kicking at some weeds while looking down. Ciel smiled even more while looking at Sigrun's actions. Nix and Laos were just happy to evolve and didn't seem to care about the order. 

Nix stood infront of me, in its 6 ft tall form as an earth golem. In combat she can grow taller, but will shrink when resting. Since we just got back from hunting she had yet to fully revert to smaller form. 

'Evolve'

The earth started to flow, quakes began to rise, Nix became enveloped in earth, forming, shifting all around. It was a short few seconds, but it was enough to have all of us unable to tell what she could become. Suddenly the mound of earth that had grown began to shrink, flowing back into the ground like sand mound getting washed away. As the top of the mound started to wash away, a head appeared. Followed by shoulders, a torso, and lower body similar to a human. The flesh of such a being was obviously not human, as not only was it bulky, rock like, and had the texture and color of the earth, nevertheless one could never mistake that this creation was made in the likelihood of a human. Standing on two legs, Nix turned around and faced me. Really now, her face was closer to having some human features like the makings of a mouth and eyes. At best however, it was simply a bigger earth "doll"/golem but much more slim and humanoid. 

"Mother!," a rough and strong voice yet still contained hints of femininity was emitted from the new body. 

(O_O)

The 6.5ft tall human rock started to run towards me, bringing me into a bear hug and swinging me about. Looking at the new body once again, I notice that it did indeed have... breasts, but I had mistaken them for a pointed chest armor of rock. Her body felt as if it was a rock human, encompassed with rock and earth armor, but she definitely did have some curves on her body. 

"You can speak?"

"Little."

Turns out that her both her mind and physical ability to emit voices are lesser than a normal human, but she has shown remarkable growth towards a humanoid path with this evolution. Simple words or phrases were okay, but complex thought eluded her when I tried to teach her how to cook. Perhaps in another evolution she could achieve a completely humanoid body as well. Testing her combat abilities, her manipulation of earth had grown, but the most remarkable growth was in her close combat prowess. She was able to outmatch Sigrun with her new and more lithe body and newfound strength. To be honest, she was not as fast as Sigrun, but with some added flexibilty and increase in her bodies power, Sigrun was completely unable to deal any damage in close quarters as Nix could react and met out immense pressure once Sigrun came into her range. In this way, Nix was growing to become a "brawler" type of fighter, using earth to support her prowess. 

 

After waiting an hour, it was Ciel's turn. In a similar process, blue flames alight her surroundings, as a pillar of blue and black encompassed her. The darkness was gone in a short few seconds, and more easily dissipated than Nix's earth so we were able to witness Ciel's new form much faster. All in all not much changed, except for her attire becoming much more noble, with deeper and brighter patterns. Her eyes shone an even brighter diamond star shaped blue. It was likely that her evolution was more of an internal one as I could easily feel a much more royal and demonic aura from herself. 

"Ciel, what has changed?"

Taking out her dual musket rifles, I saw that they had evidently been upgraded. instead of the plain black and blue they once were, they shown like onyx and sapphire colors along with the design of rifles becoming even more beautiful. But as I was admiring them, they began to change shape, forming into a huge white and blue cross. Of which Ciel held the center and had the bottom of the cross pointed towards a nearby tree while the side leg was stuck into the ground. 

A thunderous burst came forth as a bright blue projectile sped through multiple trees, crashing, mauling, and eating its way as a blue light slowly moved out our view into the depths of the forest. An upgrade to her weapon as well I see. Ciel was now able to use rifles and a cannon like weapon, as well as improvements to all of her abilities and shadow walking. Able to travel further distance, and perform much longer, well it would seem that most evolutions also include an overall increase to summons. 

"Thank you my lady, may your life be as long as the sky."

She even got more playboy like with that lady killer smile as well... As she walked away she gave a rather cocky glance towards Sigrun, who harumphed and turned her eyes away. 

 

 

22