Kaya and Usopp Welcome S*x Party Part 1
1.3k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few minutes later,

Kaya finally digested the entire Physical Potion and immediately noticed a huge difference. The drowsiness and weakness that she had for a long time vanished instantly.

Not only that, she could feel the power inside her body.

It was quite a surprise for her but she already knew that. So, she didn’t dawdle too much on it. Rather, she quickly rushed toward Cathie and hugged her.

“Thank you so much, Cathie!”

Her voice was a bit hoarse. She seemed like crying but there were no tears in her eyes.

Naturally, Cathie didn’t let go of this opportunity and activated her Lust Domain. She puts her hands around Kaya and whispered in her ears.

“So, how do you plan to repay me?”

“W-wh-what do you mean?” Kaya felt hot. Her breathing was getting faster and her face was turning red. For some reason, she felt an urge in her body. She didn’t know what kind of urge was that.

“Are we doing this?” Luffy asked while putting his hands inside Nami’s clothes and fondling her breasts.

Bam!

“Idiot, at least wait until we enter the Cabin.” Nami couldn’t help but smack his head. She quickly pulled him inside the cabin while slowly pulling up her top.

“W-w-what is going on?” Usopp was also shocked as he didn’t know how to react. But, suddenly his eyes fell on his lower half. He saw his dick slowly raising inside his pants.

His face turned red in shame as he quickly put his palms over it.

“Why do you want to hide it?” Cathie smiled and walked toward him. Usopp was a bit confused and shy. So, he tried to move but couldn’t move. He was attracted by Cathie’s charm.

On the other hand, Zoro didn’t fall behind. He walked toward Kaya and pulled her toward the cabin.

For some reason, she didn’t try to push him away.

Cathie also pulled him inside the cabin. As soon as they reached the Cabin, they saw Nami on her knees while Luffy’s pant was gone. She was moving her head back and forth while keeping a large dick inside her mouth.

Seeing this scene, Kaya and Usopp felt intoxicated. Their urge for sex was only growing.

Zoro slowly moved his hands inside Kaya’s cloth but suddenly, Cathie’s hand stopped him. He looked at her with confusion.

“You, Luffy, and Nami didn’t have any lover before so it didn’t matter whom you fucked at the beginning. But they are different. They have a crush on each other.”

“Usopp’s goal was to become a brave warrior of the sea so he couldn’t get the courage to make Kaya wait for him just like his mother. Because of that, he never confessed to her.”

“On the other hand, Kaya was very sick. Even though love doesn’t require any physical strength, what happens after love does require some physical strength. So, she was afraid of not being able to satisfy Usopp and couldn’t confess to him.”

“But now both of them have no obstacle so let them take their first times.”

Saying so, Cathie looked at Kaya and Usopp.

“I know it is hard to accept but you don’t have any choice in this. My strength grows after sex. I can also help others get stronger after sex. Luffy’s Haki, Nami’s devil fruit, those physical and healing potions are simple things that I earned after sex.”

“So, let’s start, shall we?”

Cathie said as she walked toward Zoro and pulled down his pants. Cathie caught her head and pushed it toward his dick. She opened her mouth and his dick reached her throat.

Seeing this scene, Usopp and Kaya were confused but also extremely horny. It was Cathie’s Lust Domain that was constantly affecting them. Two of them looked at each other with desires in their eyes.

Soon, their lips met. Kaya’s soft lips grew Usopp’s desire even more. They heavily caught each other and started kissing fiercely. Because Kaya’s strength had increased a lot, Usopp wasn’t worried.

On the other hand, Cathie slowly pulled out his dick from her mouth and pulled down her skirt. She looked at him and said.

“Lift me upside-down!”

Zoro was a bit confused but he still lifted her. While he was lifting her, Cathie kept his dick in her mouth and when he lifted her, his mouth reached her pussy.

Cathie pulled out his dick and said.

“Lick my pussy and make me feel good as well.”

Zoro didn’t reject her choice. He stuck out his tongue and rubbed her pussy first. Then, he slowly pushed down his tongue inside her pussy.

Seeing this, Luffy also got excited and lifted Nami upside-down. Nami didn’t care. She was excited as well. Licking his dick’s tip, Nami knew that she was making him feel good.

At the same time, Luffy also started imitating Zoro and licked her pussy. At first, his thought was that it didn’t taste good. But, when he licked her pussy, her body trembled.

This made him realize that even though it didn’t taste good, he could still make her feel good. So, Luffy didn’t stop. At the same time, he realized that he was also feeling extremely good.

“Ohhh!”

Nami’s moans only got louder. Unlike Cathie who didn’t feel that amazing, she was inexperienced. Just a little touch from his tongue made her feel extremely good.

On the other hand, Usopp and Kaya also moved forward. Unlike others, they directly moved to the main course. After all, both of them were inexperienced in sex.

So, the only thing that they knew was to fuck.

Usopp took out his dick. It was a bit thin but long just like his nose. He puts it inside her pussy while Kaya closed her eyes in fear. She was extremely afraid of his dick but at the same time, she was expecting it more than anything else.

Her heartbeat was soaring when he puts his dick on the edge of her pussy. Slowly, Usopp pushed it inside and Kaya felt a sting of pain. This pain slowly grew as she puts her hands around Usopp.

Seeing her painful expression, Usopp suddenly stopped. He knew that he shouldn’t force it. So, he waited for her to adjust and then started fucking her pussy.

While they were fucking each other, Luffy and Nami stopped. For some reason, both of them couldn’t continue after looking at the painful expression on Kaya’s face.

While Zoro and Cathie were completely unaware of it. Zoro was pounding Cathie like a bitch in heat from behind. His dick was moving in and out of her pussy, making her scream in pleasure.

“Luffy, let’s take some rest.” Seeing Cathie enjoying Zoro’s dick, Nami wanted Luffy to pound her as well but seeing Kaya’s expression, she decided to stop.

Luffy also understood her mind and sat down while Nami sat on his lap. Although they decided not to have sex, Nami didn’t stop Luffy from playing with her body.

Although Luffy was confused, he liked the feeling of playing with her body even while simply sitting down. Maybe it was simply because of what Cathie told him.

But, he simply puts his hand on her breast and started fondling it. At the same time, he moved his lips to hers and kissed her.

Nami also replied to his kiss by sucking his lips. Their tongue slowly moved closer to each other as they started kissing greedily. While they were kissing, Luffy moved his hand near her pussy and started fingering her.

“Ohhhh!”

Nami’s moan got louder but it wasn’t the loudest. It was Kaya who was moaning the loudest.

Usopp was gritting his teeth as he pushed his dick deep inside Kaya’s pussy. At this moment, she was already able to fit it deep inside her pussy without feeling pain.

So, the pleasure hit her when Usopp used all of his willpower to shake his hips and smack his dick. Although it wasn’t big like Zoro’s nor it could stretch like Luffy’s, it was really long just like his nose.

So, when he increased his speed, Kaya felt the jolt of pleasure each time his dick reaches her womb.

Thwack! Thwack!

The sound of muscles slapping each other rang throughout the room. Zoro saw Usopp’s act and decided to fuck Cathie. So, he puts her down. She turns around and holds the wall with her arms while bending in front of Zoro.

Zoro saw through her intention and plunges his dick inside her pussy and the next moment, he started moving his hips.

“Argh! God…… Fuck me harder….. this is not intense enough.”

Realizing that Zoro was starting slow, Cathie pressed her pussy’s inner wall around his dick and spoke.

Zoro felt an intense pressure around his dick so he gritted his teeth and used all of his strength to pull his dick out. But before it would leave her pussy, he plunged his dick inside her.

“Ohhh! Yesss! This is it…….”

Cathie’s eyes rolled out as she moaned in a bitch in heat.

On the other hand, Luffy slowly bit his finger for a moment and pumped a little bit of air inside him. He pushed that air into his dick and enlarged it in front of Nami’s eyes.

Seeing his dick that had grown bigger than Zoro’s, Nami gulped down her saliva.

‘Is it even going to fit?’

21