Chapter • 1: The American Who Turned Chinese In Another World…
608 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

____________________

It was one of those college parties where Jason Drakos has been forcefully dragged to again by his friends just because the one who's hosting the party is one of his closest friends.

He wasn't the 'fun-at-parties' type of guy.

He doesn't really like loud music that seems to be banging his eardrum until it bleeds. His headphones do the job very well, thank you very much.

He's not fond of drinking alcohol or smoking either. He thought, why must you destroy your body as you attain short-term enjoyment?

He wasn't the type to be interested in things that most of the people his age or around his age seemed to have taken interest in.

He doesn't dance and sucks so much in that aspect.

He doesn't like the idea of getting drunk, constantly yelling, vomiting everywhere, make-out sessions (or even more) with a stranger, and many more things that happen at a party.

Why must he stay in a place where people don't even care about him? Better yet, acts like he's not even there?

Sure he goes to these parties but he doesn't really interact with the people around him. You could say his relationship with these strangers is like a combination of water and oil-obviously doesn't blend well.

Who must he blame for it? Surely no one. Maybe himself. But it's not like he wished to be this way. To be an anti-social nerd, a pessimist, a shut-in guy. An Introvert.

So after a quick hello and goodbye, he was out of there. Luckily, his House was only a few blocks away.

Putting his earphones in and blasting some Linkin Park, music where he can understand the words and not give him a headache - Jason was off.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't know this would be his downfall.

When Jason turned the block, the first thing that greeted him was blaring lights and then...Pain.

*Bam!*

Like an arrow shooting from a bow, Jason rag-dolled down the road. His eyes were wide and his body screaming at him. Next to him, were his headphones still playing music.

Coughing up blood, Jason's face paled as black dots welcomed his vision. And then...Nothingness.

He felt Nothing. He became Nothing.

And then... He was alive.

*Huff!-Huff!-Huff!-Huff!*

Jason panted hard as he sat up. Like a drowning man finally getting air, he breathed in hard and exhaled.

Only after doing this a handful of times, did he calm down.

Cold sweat run down the sides of his head, as he eventually open his eyes.

What welcomed them wasn't a hospital room or Doctors. No. It was far from that.

" Huh?"

Jason blinked his eyes. Why he is in a Cave?

Yes. He's in a Cave. A very cold and dark rocky cave to be exact. The Cave was ten-by-ten in feet and height.

Before he could question anymore, Jason's eyes dilated to the extreme as waves and waves of information shoved into his head.

Groaning in pain, he held his head, as it felt like it getting attacked by fire ants and then cracked open by a baseball bat, over and over again. The vines around his head bulged and trembled, moving around like worms in his skin.

" The fuck?!"

When the excruciating pain stopped, he was in shock. He was shocked dumb. He was dumbfounded and then horrified all at once.

He... He's in a Cultivator World!

And he's a Young Master to top matters off!

He's the Rising Hope of the small merchant Liu Clan. Unfortunately, the original was assassinated by poisoning. This was how he took over. As for why and who did it? He has no idea. Many people didn't like the Liu Clan getting a Blessing. Making matters worst, they even took his Heavenly Thunder Spiritual Root! Without that, he can't even step on the Path of greatness known as Cultivation.

Now he's Liu Ming, the First Young Master of the Liu Clan. A small merchant Clan, that sells just about anything they can get their hands on.

His current location is the Frost Dragon Cloud Sect. A slightly famous Sect in the Northern Continent that produces Sword-Flying and fighting geniuses. And due to its location on top of a freezing snowing Mountain, the people who are accepted here, are usually from famous Clans and Families.

So how did Liu Ming get here?

Well, that's easy. His Grandfather is a Deacon Elder, who gets to allow one person every ten years to be immediately accepted into the Frost Dragon Cloud Sect. Due to their close relationship, his Grandfather Liu Hong was overjoyed with his talent and instantly him brought to the Sect.

Unfortunately...His talent was stolen. If he doesn't show satisfying results in one year, he will be kicked out.

' Bloody hell... Why me?'

The newly dubbed Liu Ming sighed.

Out of all people, they picked an Introvert...

Wait...

Liu Ming's eyes widened. If he still had his Heavenly Thunder Spiritual Roots, being a Cultivator will be made for him.

After all... Aren't all Cultivators secretly Introverts?

Liu Ming bitterly chuckled.

Yeah right. Like that makes any-

[ Tti-ring! The Introvert System has been activated. Congratulations, you now get random rewards from the vast Omniverse by doing Introvert things! ]

Sense...

Liu Ming's mouth opened wide. So wide, an egg could fit in.

The hell?! What is happening to him?!

==============================

24