Unavoidable
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The children of Atlas floated above the city, watching the people below rushing to safety, screaming.

They debated heading over to where they sent the rest of their ships, since they heard chatter about them being attacked.

They never did anything apart.

Since birth, these two siblings have always stuck together.

"Seryn... I had hoped they would be at least a bit entertaining, but this is just sad."

The prince said.

Seryn looked at her brother, then looked back down below, electricity crackling around her, keeping her afloat.

"Be patient, Jeraton. The research indicated that this country is the underlying super power of this world. They should be the ones that killed our brothers, if not we'll head to the other two big ones-"

She was cut off as a ice boulder covered in electricity sailed at them from above.

The Nova's were racing towards them.

It crashed into siblings, sending them flying back down to the ground in an open field.

The boulder exploded ice everywhere as it hit the ground.

The broadcast around the world flipped on, showing the Nova's racing to battle.

They landed as the smoke cleared.

Simon, Koji, Norah, Ranesa and Kayed were all dressed in updated red and white striped battle suits.

The home kit Sarah made for them.

The siblings got up out of the ice rubble as the smoke cleared.

"Who dares to attack us!"

Jeraton called out.

Simon walked forward.

"My name is Simon, and we are here with the Beyond Space Force, Nova Division, ordering you to halt your invasion or we will use force."

The siblings laughed out loud.

"Are you the ones responsible for killing our brothers?"

Seryn asked them.

Koji stepped up and spoke.

"No, but we can help you meet them."

Jeraton raised one hand, pointing it at them and kept the other hand on his lance.

"Let's see about that."

As he said that he fired compressed fireballs from his hands.

Ranesa and Kayed placed their hands on the ground, creating ice and dirt walls around them, blocking the attacks.

Simon, Koji and Norah flanked.

Simon and Koji went for Jeraton, while Norah shot electric balls at Seryn.

Seryn striked the balls in the air with an electric whip.

Then she struck for Norah, who hopped to avoid the whip.

Seryn drew her short sword out from her left hip, welcoming Norah's charge.

Sparks of electricity flew around them as their swords collided.

At the same time, Simon and Koji commenced a two strike assault on Jeraton, who parried both of their incoming strikes with his lance.

He jumped up higher than the both of them and breathed flames straight at them from his mouth.

Simon formed a flame barrier to protect him and Koji, while Koji jumped through the flames clad in electricity once Jeratons attack cleared.

He boosted himself above Jeraton, calling thunder from the sky and striking down like lightning.

Jeraton flew up towards him and blocked it with equal impact using flames and sent Koji crashing back down into the ground far off.

Jeraton yelled out to the both of them, as Simon turned his attention from Koji, back to him.

"I am the 121st Prince, Jeraton! You will need more firepower than that to defeat me."

He raised his hands above his head and a massive fireball formed above it.

"Miniature Star."

He said as he sent it down towards them.

Ranesa ran forward and placed her hands pointing at the attack.

"Frost: Bite," she said, as a blast of ice and slush raced forward intercepting the Jeratons attack.

The resulting explosion, caused incredibly hot winds pushing them back.

Simon leaped up while covering his eyes with his arm from the steam.

He blasted fire from his heels so that he could reach Jeraton.

Who was also racing towards him lance first.

Simon dodged at the last minute and launched the ball into Jeraton's gut.

It exploded leaving him in a ball of flames midair.

Simon jumped back descending slowly, panting, since he was starting to overheat.

The smoke cleared and Jeraton was unscathed.

He leaped at Simon striking down with his full might, with flames at the tip, boosting his lance down.

Simon blocked it with both daggers, but was sent crashing down just like Koji.

Jeraton looked at Ranesa.

"It seems, I may have to kill you first, since your abilities counter mine."

Ranesa glared, but stood her ground.

"Let's see you try."

She covered herself in ice armour.

Jeraton rushed at her.

She made an ice platform and flew back, unholstering her bow.

Then followed up by firing multiple ice arrows at him.

He blocked each one with his lance and pressed forward after her.

A flash of electricity stopped him, as Koji appeared out of it, striking Jeratons lance with his sword.

Jeraton parried as much as Koji's attacks as he could, but kept fumbling because of the ice arrows Ranesa shot at his back.

Koji had a few broken bones and bruises, but he grimaced through the pain, grunting as he tried to find an opening.

Then Simon pulled up from behind him with one more fire sphere in his hands.

Jeraton saw him coming from the corner of his eyes and exploded a flame barrier around him, sending his attackers away from him.

Then he rushed at Koji, who had to cover his eyes from the heat.

Kicking him down with a flaming kick.

Koji crashed down creating a small crater where he landed and he was out cold.

Jeraton then boosted himself to Simon, who blocked some his lance stabs with his dagger.

But Jeraton thrusted a fire ball straight into Simon's chest returning the favor and blasting him back down into the ground.

Ranesa was still firing arrows at Jeraton, but he ignored them and relied on his healing.

He turned his attention towards her.

"You're going to keep running aren't you."

Then he looked back down at Kayed, who was supporting Norah against Seryn.

"Will you keep running if I try to kill one of your friends?"

He said.

Her eyes grew wide.

Kayed would not see this coming.

Jeraton powered up his lance full of fire.

Then he chucked it at sonic speed at Kayed.

Ranesa was already racing to save him, she had called out but he couldn't hear her.

Kayed looked back as Ranesa created a massive wall of ice blocking the incoming lance.

The only thing is, Jeraton had just appeared right behind her, plunging his superheated flaming hand straight through her back.

He stepped back and pulled his hand out quickly, leaving her standing.

Ranesa looked back at Kayed and smiled.

With the last of her breath, she uttered.

"It's ok..."

Then her body fell to floor with a thud.

0