Atlas vs Osei
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prometheus's defenses start to fail, as it took increased amounts of fire, from drones and ships of the Kirosian and Cerian space fleets. The situation was getting grim, as Beyond's forces were reduced to only forty ships. It seemed as if any cries for help, would get lost in the depths of space.

However, a light began to shine on the visitors from Earth, as over a thousand Azurian ships, came in alleviating the pressure. The entire armada and reserve.

The one leading the charge, broadcasted a message to his fleet before the attack.

"My people, and those of you watching back home. Today we have watched members of our clan die on this planet. Right now, our benefactors and the future Queen of Azuria are at risk of perishing to the monsters who threaten our very way of life and our existence... Forgive this selfish king, but will you follow me into battle and help me save my granddaughter and our allies?!”

Everyone cheered, stomping in rhythm.

"Hai!"

Akio smiled.

"Then, let us be victorious!"

The broadcast ended, as his ship, the Azure Dragon, descended towards Rennaya, ignoring the barrage of missiles fired by the Pandora.

Akio looked back with a pained look, at the remaining, twenty-two Hashin with him, standing in formation by the bay door.

"I have seen all of you, grow up. Trained you, guiding you. I have seen you find love, be hurt, and find joy. Each of you is my kin, nothing can hold us back when we work together and no one can stop us."

He took a deep breath, then continued.

"However my comrades. Today is the one day, you are excused from your duties. This mission is out of respect for my child and the level of danger. I will not fault any of you or hold a single grudge if you feel to walk out of that door right now."

None of the Hashin, flinched, nor budged, they didn't doubt each other either.

Akio's lips trembled.

"Do you know what I'm asking of you? You're lives, will be forfeit the moment we enter Rennaya."

Roku stepped up, unveiling his mask.

"Do not disrespect us, Akio. Our honor was tarnished, the moment we let our prince die alone out there. We are failing right now to protect our King. We will make sure, we protect the next Queen of Azuria and Elder of the Rahmanaka Clan."

He glanced back at the soldiers.

"Isn't that right?!"

They stomped in rhythm, cheering.

"Hai!"

Roku smiled at Akio as he watched a tear roll down the old man's cheek.

"Cheer up an old friend. Let us die with you."

As the Hashin began jumping out into the sky.

Planet Rennaya: Atlas vs Tobi & Osei...

Osei launched several volleys ahead, as he called on lightning to reinforce him.

Atlas was elated, dissipating Osei's volleys with electric volleys of his own and blocking his charge, then reached out, as an intricate sword, manifested out of the ground below and slipped into his hand. Allowing him to block a flaming strike from Tobi, behind him.

"Bring it on!"

He yelled out to the brothers, then began simultaneously parrying and striking back at them both.

He broke the deadlock, then twirled around quickly in place, creating a hurricane barrier, pushing them both back.

Then he threw the sword he created at Tobi, who was only able to block it, with quick reflexes, however, the force of the impact stung his hands, distracting him for a second.

A chance Atlas did not hesitate to take, as he dodged flanked charge from Osei, teleporting behind Tobi, with his sword, high above his head.

"No!"

Atlas' eyes glimmered, as he smiled, seeing both of the brothers despair.

"Imperial Judgement, Execution!"

The wind followed Atlas' strike, erasing the landscape behind Tobi, as a massive fountain of blood, sprayed out of a gaping new cut, diagonally down his chest.

He dropped to the floor, several meters from his original position, as he held onto his chest, freezing his wound.

It was taking everything he could, to not fall unconscious, however eventually, the darkness took over.

"I... I... I won't forgive you!"

Osei yelled, losing it, as Atlas laughed out loud.

Atlas glanced back at him, soaking in the torment, he was putting the prince through.

"Don't worry, he won't die. I still need him. I just wanted to make sure he had a good nap.

He pointed his right hand at Tobi's body, as a coffin of ice, swallowed him and began healing his wound back, slowly.

Osei could not believe, the situation they were in. It felt surreal after everything he had been through.

Something deep within him, began to snap, as years of trauma, boiled up to a single point.

He lunged, at full speed, striking Atlas' sword, with intensity, pushing him flying into an area away from Tobi.

"You bring disaster with you, everywhere you go. You're existence, is the only one, this galaxy... No, this universe never needed!"

Osei struck down as Atlas hopped to his left, freezing Osei's sword to the ground. He broke his hands free and followed up with a high kick to his face.

Atlas bent back, nearly struck by Osei's fist, then gave him two quick punches. One to his face, the other in his gut, bursting forth a beam of ice, crashing Osei through several hills.

Osei, got up, coughing blood.

"Not yet! Thunder Saieqa!"

Lightning crashed down, meeting an ice umbrella Atlas created above him, with its hilt redirecting the charge into the ground.

"It's over. Just give up. You did your best."

Osei clenched his fists, seething. What must his people be thinking of him? What would his parents do?

He felt as if he had failed them and he could no longer take it anymore.

"Not yet. As long as I draw breath..."

He placed his hands together, condensing a mass amount of electricity within a small purple sphere, dozens of times over.

"Remo Raieqa!"

It shattered forth, bursting with ferocity and eating away the landscape on the way, to Atlas.

Atlas pointed a finger, as a sphere of ice, held together unfathomable pressure, causing cracks in the sphere itself, then he released it at Osei's incoming attack.

"Wind Sovereign!"

The shockwave, followed by a razor blast of wind, dispersed his beam in half and dissipated it as it crashed into Osei's chest, knocking him off of his feet, and crashing him through the terrain.

Osei was having a hard time, keeping his eyes open. He felt bruises and fractures in multiple parts of his body.

"I've failed."

A tear fell down his cheek, as his regrets ate him up.

"No, my son."

His eyes were to his left, as he raised his head. It was as if he was daydreaming, with illusion blending in with reality.

"Mom?"

He asked, unbelieving of what he was seeing.

She smiled at him, while keeping her hands above his chest, healing him, as someone knelt to his right, speaking.

"We failed you."

He glanced at a face of a very familiar man. One wearing a crown, with a remorseful and saddened expression.

"Dad? But how?"

His memory took him back to the explanations the Novas and Tobi gave of the Ethereal plane. However other than Tobi, the others had only seen one Rennayan.

Zenu shook his head.

"We should make sure of you and your brother's safety, from the very beginning. The life you've had to go through. I can never forgive myself for that."

Safiyah was fighting back tears, but she took over.

"We are so sorry. Will you forgive us?"

Osei, laughed, with tears escaping his eyes.

"I've never blamed you for anything. I wish things never went the way they did. You were the greatest parents. My only regret is not having enough strength to restore Rennaya myself."

He covered his eyes.

"I'm sorry father, I'm no prince. I've failed to keep my brother safe and I've failed to prince justice to our people."

Zenu smiled.

"If we can be forgiven, then you can too. Come on, get up my son."

Osei was confused, by what he meant, but as he got up, slowly, his eyes wider. Standing around them, with Wait in front, were millions if not a billion people.

Safiyah spoke up.

"My little Osei, no one blames you for anything, you've far exceeded what was expected of you and gave hope to the galaxy once more. You have done your part. Let us help you, with what you want to do. However, I would advise you to take your brother and escape immediately."

Osei was a little dumbfounded to be once again, seeing so many of his people. It was a little difficult for him to speak.

"Thank... You."

He shook his thoughts away, remembering his mission. Then reached his hand out, and his sword, flew into his palm, hilt first.

"I have to keep my little brother safe. My people, I ask of you, please lend me your strength."

They all began to kneel and punch the ground, as their fists broke through into a deep abyss of darkness. Each of their eyes, began to glow, like a dominoes effect. They all smiled and spoke together.

"Yes, your highness."

Osei, was astounded by what was going on, as multiple branches of energy began, opening up, within his body.

Wait spoke up.

"Do not be alarmed, my pupil. Of course, you're affinity is high with your people. All of Rennaya once celebrated your birth as a sign of hope, prosperity, and good times to come."

Seeing Waio again, made it hard for him to keep his composure. He continued to look around, remembering all of the faces, of people he used to know, as his parents put their hands on his shoulders.

They spoke in unison.

"Whatever you do from now on, just know, that we are proud of you and we will always love you."

He nodded, as his tears dried up and they all disappeared, as Atlas broke the silence.

"I was waiting up there, expecting you to come back up, you know, with how you couldn't forgive me and whatnot, but instead I find bawling your eyes out. What's the matter with you?"

Osei wiped his eyes, then placed one hand on the sword as he released all of the built-up energy he had gathered.

A skull with markings similar to Tobi's manifested above his head and then crumbled apart, as his eyes, glowed grey, and purple and black veins, marked his body, pulsing in intervals. His hair flashed full silver, then settled, mixing evenly with his black hair.

Mist escaped his mouth, with each breath he took, and rings of fire crushed the ground, followed by tremors and thousands of lightning strikes.

He had reached his peak.

"Sorry for the wait, I'm alright now. Let's settle this."

The tension, began to rise between them, as they started each other down. Yet Atlas could not pull his focus away, from the phenomenon happening around him.

"It would seem, the reports were true. The suits that have been granting your human allies, abilities can also bring about miracles near death. It was tragic what happened on Valtorin, but it was a truly valuable experience. Luckily our drone captured everything, but to be witnessing it myself here... I'm getting even more excited."

Osei, cracked his neck, then crouched, charging up electricity, as his sword caught fire. Then he struck vertically, ripping apart the ground between them as it jetted towards Atlas.

Atlas was dumbfounded by Osei's growth in strength. Forcing him to go into second gear and raising a steel wall out of the ground. Which forced him to drop Tobi out of his chamber and wake him up, as he wondered where his brother went.

Atlas drew his sword coating it in the fire.

"I raised you. You dare stand against me!"

Osei laughed out loud.

"Every living moment under you is a living hell. You're just a robot, gone wrong. It's time for you to go on to the scrap yard."

Atlas glared at him, a vein nearly bursting on his temple.

"I see, you're prepared to die."

They lunged at each other, bringing absolute devastation to their surroundings, as both of them aimed for the kill. Osei broke the deadlock, jumping back, then pointed to the ground, then raised it.

"Doteko Ohoni."

A gigantic replica of him rose out of the ground. With its inner body fueled by lava and it's outer covered in titanium, diamonds, and other gems. In his hand, a sword the size of a building, maintained violent, violet flames coating over it as lightning continuously struck it.

Atlas' eyes grew wide, then he turned around and began to retreat in the opposite direction while preparing a condensed sphere of lava. However, the giant lunged after him, and swung vertically with precision, before he could escape.

Atlas turned around just in time, thrusting the sphere at the giant's sword, to mitigate some of the force, as he was sent flying across the country. He tried regaining mobility, midflight, but the winds were too much, that's when he saw a looming shadow, cover the sky, and begin to descend.

Atlas thrust his hands in the air, trying to launch an attack on time. However violet lightning struck the giant, aiding his descent down faster, leaving a devastating impact on the face of the planet.

Osei hovered over, feeling Atlas' life force, still burning strong below.

"You don't deserve any mercy!"

He raised his right hand to the sky, as it began to rain, then the rain clumped together, freezing into sparrows, charged with electricity.

He watched as the giant was split in half, by a beam of lava. He didn't hesitate as it broke apart, crumbling down explosives.

"Kraman Armada!"

He dropped his hand down, as millions of sparrows crashed down on Atlas. Cutting him up, and bombarding him with intense stings and surges. Then froze in a massive iceberg of sparrows, shocking him nonstop.

Osei crouched down, gathering all of his energy to the tips of his blade, burning it hotter than ever and maintaining constant charges of electricity, as lightning kept supplying him. He frosted his hands over to protect himself from the heat, as a superheated coating of magma manifested over his blade, adding to the firepower.

He thought everyone he needed to do this for and sealed his resolve.

"Let's finish this."

Atlas was trapped, defenseless as he tried to melt himself free. Regardless anything he could have done, would have been too late, as Osei shot out of the sky, like lightning.

"Raieqa Omega!"

He yelled as he cut through the ice and Atlas at the same time. Wiping out the entire landscape around and behind Atlas, as he whizzed past, sheathing his sword.

He turned around cursing, as multiple side effects started taking effect on his body, disorienting him, as he watched Atlas stitch back the half of his body that had nearly been cut clean.

"It was too shallow."

Atlas noticed, several of his circuits not working the same, as his core had been damaged. He glared at Osei, with a deadly look.

"You've gone too far!"

Osei smirked, knowing he struck a nerve.

"I could say the same for you!"

He heaved, as he began to find it hard to breathe.

'Hold on Osei, just one more.'

He charged up the last of his energy, focusing to make sure to end this.

Atlas looked down at the ground, anger boiling over the top. Elements of the five natures began to rampage around them, simultaneously. Disappearing as each one laid waste to the environment around them. His hair began to flash silver, as earthquakes raged the continent.

Osei's eyes grew wide, as he noticed Atlas's iko skyrocket.

Atlas's eyes went white, then slotted back to a glowing bloodshot red. New pressure emanated from him, making the air, heavier to breathe. As he spoke, his voice sent shrills down Osei's spine.

"It's time to end this."

Osei, clenched his teeth, leaping at lightning speed.

"Raieqa Omega!"

His sword, this time, collided with Atlas's, but the force of Atlas swinging back, sent him flying back over half a kilometer.

Osei dropped his sword, unable to hold onto it, as he skidded, crashing across a field. He quickly got up, putting all of the energy he could into a condensed violet flaming sphere, charging it with electricity, and forming a magma core.

Frost covered his hands, as the heat of the orbits, began cutting into his palms. He thrust it forth, just in time as Atlas landed in front of him.

"Seiaqa Ultimate!"

Atlas smirked as he raised his hand at the incoming blast. Then it began to split as it seemingly struck an invisible barrier in front of it. Visible only as it began to crack.

Osei staggered, letting up, unbelieving that his attack had done nothing to Atlas. He watched as Atlas raised a finger pointing at him, with a disappointed, yet saddened expression.

"You were a good warrior. You just didn't know, who you were up against."

The sky seemed to go dark, raining with occasional rings of thunder, as he darted his finger in five thrusts at Osei's body.

"Particle Decimation."

Tobi had just arrived. Just in time, to watch his brother drop to the floor.

0