Chapter 13
263 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's really tempting to act recklessly and can't be stopped no matter what. Song Yucheng looked on coldly, without an immediate response.

After the death of his parents, the original body was more or less alone. The only things that could threaten him were these old objects that represented the past. He did not take the remaining money, and Xu Muzhi did not deign to give him love.

So whenever Xu Muzhi wanted to force the original body, he would usually use this trick, which was easy and effective. And as long as he coaxed him with soft words afterward, the original body would submit.

Unfortunately, Song Yucheng was not the original body and had no love for Xu Muzhi, nor was he a Stockholm syndrome sufferer. Xu Muzhi 's actions would only make Song Yucheng want to torture him even more.

But fortunately, the email he had scheduled to send before leaving had also arrived. Song Yucheng lowered his head, concealing the mockery that flashed in his eyes.

However, in Xu Muzhi 's eyes, his silent response was tantamount to rebellion, and the most disgusting and disdainful kind at that.

As a person like Song Yucheng who had nothing and had to rely on others to survive, where did he find the courage to defy him? Was he not afraid that with a wave of his hand, he would leave him with no way out?

Xu Muzhi thought to himself, put the thing in his hand aside, and said slowly, "Song Song, you have really grown up, and you are becoming more and more enticing. Someone passed a message to me early this morning, threatening me not to touch you. Guess who it is?"

"Chu Rong?" Song Yucheng replied calmly.

"You're smarter than I thought," Xu Muzhi laughed, but the smile did not reach his eyes, and even his tone became more severe: "I did underestimate you, but do you also underestimate me? Do you think that by seducing Chu Rong to speak for you, I won't dare to punish you?"

"How could I?" Song Yucheng also smiled, "I'm just a little toy that you can raise at will. I wouldn't dare to have any temper. How could I defy you?"

The words were humble, but the hint of mockery and dominance in Song Yucheng's eyes revealed a subtle confrontation that didn't go unnoticed.

Xu Muzhi was instantly angry, "Do you think I really can't touch you?"

"It's not that I think you can't, it's that I'm sure you won't." As if completely giving up the pretense of obedience, Song Yucheng raised his eyebrows and smiled, his charming aura and the alluring gaze in his eyes instantly dazzling and making it hard to look away. It was as if in this world, there would never be a more attractive young man than him.

"Xu Muzhi, you have a special preference for raising beautiful children. Especially those exquisite and cute boys who are twelve or thirteen years old. You long to raise them to be completely in line with your own tastes in behavior, knowledge, worldview, and even personality. Then, when they come of age, you pick the fruits and eat them with your own hands. For you, this is the most exciting thing."

"And Chu Rong is the one who best fits your preferences. Unfortunately, Chu Rong isn't willing, and you're not qualified. So, you've looked for one substitute after another, big and small, male and female, until you found me."

With every word, Song Yucheng dissected Xu Muzhi's dirtiest desires. His voice gradually lowered until even his aura dissipated, leaving only a gentle and elegant demeanor that was akin to Chu Rong's.

Xu Muzhi was so shocked by his transformation that he couldn't say anything, and his gaze at him became somewhat obsessed.

But when Song Yucheng saw this, he chuckled and spoke in a slightly hoarse voice, as if there was a hook hidden in every word he spoke, forming a stark contrast to his usually gentle demeanor. As for the words he spoke, they were extremely sarcastic.

"Doesn't it look alike? Do you think I'm Chu Rong? Have you fallen in love with me? Uncle Xu, I am the most successful substitute that you have ever trained. You couldn't have Chu Rong, so you delude yourself in such a pathetic way. You have all these toys, but who else can satisfy your desires other than me? If you destroy me, who will play with you? Would you really be willing to kill me?"

"..." Xu Muzhi was speechless, staring fixedly at Song Yucheng's face and not saying a word for a while.

He was so similar, too similar. Whether it was because he had personally interacted with Chu Rong in the past, but now Song Yucheng was far more like him than when he had first been trained by the teachers.

With every frown and smile, it was as if the living Chu Rong was standing in front of him. The key difference was that Song Yucheng had a kind of prideful firmness that was different from the softness of a young master from a prestigious family. This kind of firmness was what made him alluring as if one could see a fully matured Chu Rong that one could pluck at will in a few years' time.

Xu Muzhi was completely stunned. However, the sudden appearance of an email on his computer interrupted his reverie.

Xu Muzhi subconsciously opened it and was surprised to find that it was an anonymous letter containing evidence of tax evasion by his finance department. Although the amount was not large and had already been fully compensated, receiving it alone indicated that the sender was capable.

No, it might not necessarily be the sender's own capability. It could also be someone around him. Xu Muzhi 's face suddenly darkened. When he looked up at the screen and saw Song Yucheng calmly sitting on the other end, he suddenly realized.

This anonymous letter was most likely sent by Song Yucheng. Last year, he borrowed Song Yucheng's computer to receive financial information from his secretary because he was too lazy to move. He thought Song Yucheng would not understand and did not have the courage to betray him, so he was casual about it. But he didn't expect that he would underestimate him in the end.

Well, that's good! He has indeed grown bold. A toy raised since childhood has learned how to bite its master.

As someone who has been in power for a long time, Xu Muzhi quickly calmed down and immediately realized that he had been fooled by Song Yucheng. Just from the email in his inbox, it was enough to prove that the words he had just heard, which sounded like pleas for mercy, were all filled with sarcasm after stripping away the gentle exterior.

And Song Yucheng, as if afraid of not angering him to death, still had a very similar appearance to Chu Rong, and gently advised, "Uncle Xu, getting angry harms your health, it's better not to get angry easily. After all, in your eyes, I am just an ant and only see things that you don't care about. I definitely won't cause you trouble."

Naked threats.

Normally, when he heard that someone he knew was bitten by their own dog or betrayed by their mistress, Xu Muzhi always found it ridiculous. As a controller, he couldn't even handle his own small backyard properly. However, he never imagined that this kind of thing would happen to him one day. Anger suddenly filled his chest, and he rarely lost his composure, glaring at Song Yucheng, wishing to kick him to death.

But just then, an incoming call interrupted the confrontation between him and Song Yucheng.

"What?" Hearing the name mentioned on the other end of the phone, Xu Muzhi's face suddenly changed. He never thought that his younger and especially difficult godfather would come to China at this critical moment when Song Yucheng was threatening him. Was it a coincidence that he had come to China for something or had Song Yucheng done something behind his back to make him suspicious and come to China to confront him?

After five years of no guard, even Xu Muzhi himself couldn't remember what kind of handle he might have left Song Yucheng with. For a moment, he didn't dare to act rashly. Dealing with Song Yucheng could be done at any time, but the important thing was to take care of the problematic accounts.

Xu Muzhi was not afraid of a tax audit, but he instinctively feared the inspection of this little godfather. After all, he would rather kneel down and call him dad, but the other party may not want him as a son. He was chosen because of his ambition and relatively clearer mind compared to the other idiots in the Xu family. If the little godfather were to really uncover the small moves he had made in China over the past few years, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Thinking this way, Xu Muzhi could only suppress his angry emotions, pointed at Song Yucheng, made a warning gesture, and then hung up the phone.

It was a parting on bad terms.

On the other side, Song Yucheng kept his head down and looked at his phone for a while without any action.

He did win one over Xu Muzhi in this confrontation, and he did succeed in making Xu Muzhi wary of him. But Song Yucheng knew in his heart that it was just a temporary advantage. Currently, his chips were not enough to truly compete with Xu Muzhi, and to openly slap him in the face, he needed to prepare more.

Fortunately, he didn't have to worry about anything for the next month.

After all, it was a live broadcast, and it was all under the public eye. No matter how brave Xu Muzhi was, he wouldn't dare to do anything. Otherwise, this time it wouldn't be just a warning.

Thinking this way, Song Yucheng walked towards the director group, thinking of returning the phone.

However, after he left, another person came out from a dark corner, watching his back for a long time without moving, and it was Chu Rong.

The conversation between Song Yucheng and Xu Muzhi just now was too quiet for him to hear clearly, but Song Yucheng's expression was fully visible. He also saw the scene where Song Yucheng imitated him. That performance was so lifelike that Chu Rong even felt like he was looking in a mirror for a moment.

But if it were someone else, he would definitely feel disgusted by such malicious imitation. However, when it came to Song Yucheng, he only felt extreme regret and sadness.

Song Yucheng was clearly so perfect, with exquisite thoughts and amazing skills. Even the small teasing that revealed his indulgent feelings after he took off his disguise was so lovable.

But this Song Yucheng had to suppress his nature, polish off his edges, and turn himself into someone else's appearance just to please Xu Muzhi.

What was he thinking? What was the reason? Xu Muzhi had never truly treated him well, but he was willing to give up his pride and become a toy in someone else's hands.

"Do you really like him that much?" Watching Song Yucheng's receding figure, Chu Rong murmured softly. His tall figure looked somewhat lonely under the moonlight, but his gaze on Song Yucheng became even more profound. Even a strong sense of possession began to emerge.

There was no way around it. Song Yucheng had taken the initiative to provoke him. Even though Chu Rong knew that it was because Song Yucheng was following Xu Muzhi's orders, he couldn't control the pathological desire in the depths of his heart. The longer it went on, the more he wanted to plunder and possess.

After all, such a dazzling person was not seen by Xu Muzhi, but he really wanted to have him, even holding him in his hands and hiding him in his heart.

 


 

However, Chu Rong's change of attitude was just a small interlude. The filming of "Swapping Lives" continued, and as for the others, they did not notice his secret thoughts.

It must be said that after their previous money-making adventure, these teenagers were all subdued by Song Yucheng, with a sense of one voice and one response.

Even though Song Yucheng was still arrogant, he had a different look in his eyes, which made him appear nervous and cute in the eyes of netizens. As for the teenagers who knew the truth, they felt more pity and conviction.

Even when he acted stiffly according to the script, they still felt that he was worth relying on. Especially Li Zhao, who had originally looked down on Song Yucheng, always went out of his way to let him mock him a few times. He was basically a masochist, feeling uncomfortable if he wasn't scolded by Song Yucheng a couple of times a day.

As for Chu Rong, he had become a good little brother obsessed with his elder brother. He took care of Song Yucheng everywhere, changing his bandages, washing him, preparing his meals, and even carrying him around everywhere. He was considerate to the extreme.

But Song Yucheng was not uncomfortable with this. He had always liked to tease pretty children. Chu Rong, who was gentle and beautiful, occasionally became a bit catty and a bit spoiled happened to be the type he liked. In addition to Li Zhao and the others now protecting him and catering to his every need, Song Yucheng simply went along with it, just as it fit his character.

Now, the fans of this CP were even more restless. The cult of Song and Chu was growing stronger day by day, and fan-made videos and artwork were everywhere.

In the words of these fans, the Song Yucheng and Chu Rong CP was basically the official equivalent of fanfiction. They were constantly together, freely giving each other sugar and dog food, unable to stop themselves.

However, this seemingly peaceful life was just the calm before the storm. At this moment, the old audience of "Swapping Lives" was already excited to the extreme.

As the only guest to successfully pass the second round in the fourth quarter, Song Yucheng and the others were about to face the most challenging task. After getting married, it was time to establish a career. According to the program's schedule, this time, the program group required Song Yucheng and the others to start from scratch and earn ten thousand yuan within a month.

The key point is that this time starting from scratch comes with a condition that Song Yucheng can no longer make money by selling designed items or making clothes, as it is considered too easy. Immediately after, the chief director looked at Chu Rong with a slightly worried expression, and then added, "Using facial recognition is also not allowed."

 

1