4.4
1.8k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Subscribe to my Patreon and read new chapters early!


4.4

"Where is the alien?" Lex Luthor demanded, his booming voice amplified by his battle-suit's speaker system. Even from Dinah's position halfway down the city block, she could hear the rich maniac's fury. "Where is Superman?"

Dinah could see one of the Green Lanterns - the new girl, Jessica - fire a concentrated beam of glowing green light right into Luthor's chest plate. The force of the blow made the armored man stumble backwards… But otherwise it had done no visible damage.

As with the other blows delivered by the likes of Hawkman, the Flash, and Cyborg, there came only a faint purple shimmer when the Lantern's beam struck Luthor's armored body. If Dinah had to guess, the shimmer was the armor's force field.

Green Lantern was undeterred and kept up the attack, continuing to fire beams of hard light as she flew in quick circles around Luthor. But her efforts were in vain. Luthor gave a dark chuckle as his shields kept deflecting her attacks, his armor showing no signs of give. And while Luthor was distracted, the Black Canary took the opportunity to draw closer to the action unnoticed. She wasn't going to try for an old-fashioned slugfest, she just needed to get close enough to use her ace in the hole.

But as Dinah went and crouched behind an overturned car some twenty feet away from the fight, Green Lantern made a mistake: She flew a bit too close to Luthor. Close enough for the man to reach out and snatch her by the ankle. Jessica Cruz gave a cry of shock as the man's steel gauntlet gripped her leg tight. And then screamed as Lex Luthor hurled her through a storefront window.

Dinah looked on in silent distress as a rectangular device popped out from Luthor's shoulder. A second later, the man fired several rockets through the store's shattered window. The ground floor erupted in flames and debris.

The Black Canary winced, covering her ears as the explosion's deafening boom shook her down to her bones. The Green Lantern was still alive, of that Dinah had little doubt. It took a lot more than some rockets to kill those guys. But Dinah knew the poor girl would be feeling that in the morning. She did not envy Jessica Cruz.

"WHERE IS HE?" Luthor bellowed, the speakers on his armor turning his angry shout into an ear-splitting roar. Dinah could even feel her teeth rattling in her skull. "Is the Kryptonian not man enough to face me?"

Still crouched behind the overturned car, Dinah fumed. Luthor had always been a piece of work, even before he decided to become an out and open supervillain. The bald billionaire had been sour on Superman since the very beginning, when the Big Blue Boy Scout first made his public debut all those years back. And today, those ill feelings had festered into seething, petty hatred.

Something must have caused Luthor to snap if he was publicly calling for Superman's head like he was. But Dinah didn't give a rat's ass about baldy's supervillain origin story. Lex Luthor was wreaking havoc and hurting innocent people. And the Justice League was going to put a stop to it. The Black Canary was going to put a stop to it.

Dinah had gotten close enough to the armored maniac that her attack could potentially do some damage. Plus he hadn't noticed her yet. She had the perfect chance to get the drop on him. So she was going to take it.

Dinah stilled her nerves and took a long, deep inhale. Calmly, she stepped out from behind the wrecked car, right into Luthor's line of sight. She stood tall and firm.

Luthor took notice immediately. He turned his suit to face her and she could hear the whirring of gears and metal. Under his glass dome helmet, the man's face was twisted into a nasty scowl.

"Is this a joke?" He spat incredulously. "The Justice League sends its D-listers to fight me?"

The Black Canary answered him with a scream.


Victory was sweet. Or at least it should have been. It wasn't every day that a street-level heroine took down one of the major big bads. And certainly the rest of the League saw the merit of Black Canary's takedown of Lex Luthor. They even threw her a victory celebration.

And yet Dinah stood alone on the Watchtower's observation deck, away from the music, the laughter, the booze… The silence was relaxing, sure. But it wasn't Dinah. A year ago, if she had won a victory like the one she had today, Dinah Lance would have marked the occasion with a nice, hard fuck, riding Ollie raw…

The blonde brawler frowned. It all came back to him, didn't it? It was absurd. She couldn't enjoy what was perhaps the best day of her superhero career because some puffed-up playboy was off getting his dick wet with girls who weren't her? Her mother - God rest her soul - was rolling in her grave. What kind of strong, empowered woman mooned over some jackass that cheated?

The kind that thought he was serious about her, Dinah answered herself, the thought coming cold and bitter.

Dinah took a slow breath, hugging her arms to her belly. As she stared out into the field of stars beyond the Watchtower's observation deck, the blonde came to an unfortunate realization: She was lonely. Romantically lonely. And she didn't particularly enjoy it.

"How does it feel to be the woman who took down Lex Luthor?" Came a woman's smooth yet strong voice. The click of heeled boots on metal resounded through the wide open hall, and soon Dinah found her guest standing beside her. She was a woman every girl on the planet recognized, with her statuesque height, her effortless grace and radiation of power, and her striking beauty.

Diana Prince. Wonder Woman.

Even years after first meeting the Amazon in person - and fighting side-by-side with her, to boot - Dinah was still astonished by the sheer presence the warrior princess possessed. Dinah had watched the princess walk with such purpose and confidence that often the blonde felt like a teen girl again, struck with awe and… well, wonder.

And damn, that outfit…

Wonder Woman wore even less into a fight than the Black Canary did, with a short, blue battle skirt and a tight, red bodice that left much of her smooth, sun-kissed skin on display. Her magnificently toned thighs were left bare, as were her arms and shoulders. And cleavage. Deep cleavage thanks to Wonder Woman's golden bustier turning her already impressive bosom into a divine treat for any wandering eyes to behold. Worn by anyone else, such an outfit would have been scandalous. Yet Diana stood with such elegance and strength that Dinah couldn't feel anything but impressed.

So impressed that for a moment even the tough-as-nails Black Canary was left at a loss for words. But the blonde found her tongue quick enough.

"I helped." Dinah deflected with modesty. "It took five of us to bring him down, remember?"

Diana gave a soft snort, her lips curled into a small grin. The gleam in the taller woman's eyes told Dinah that she wasn't having it with her forced humility. It was both impressive and scary, the way Diana seemed to know more about a person than they knew about themselves.

"I remember that Luthor had us on the defensive until your Canary Cry disabled his suit's force field." Diana countered, still smirking.

On any other day, Dinah would have owned it. But something bitter in the back of her mind made her shake her head. The blonde brawler frowned then, averting the Amazon's eyes. Once again, she stared out into the vast field of stars before her.

"You make it sound like I made a calculated shot." Dinah huffed, hugging her arms closer to her body. It wasn't that she felt chilly. In fact, she felt quite warm - especially so with Diana so close and so friendly. Dinah enjoyed male company very much, but surely if there was a woman that made her want to explore her curiosities, it would be Wonder Woman. "I wasn't thinking when I cut loose. It was basically a hail mary."

Diana gave a small laugh, a lovely, musical sound. Out of the corner of her eye, Dinah saw the Amazon step up beside her. They stood side-by-side, shoulder to shoulder before the massive silica-glass window.

"Well, it worked beautifully. You gave the others an opening to exploit. And now Luthor is in custody, thank the gods." Dinah could hear the smile in Diana's voice. She felt a stirring then, a rousing in her heart and soul. Wonder Woman was praising her heroics. Dinah should have been ecstatic. "You should take more hail marys, Canary. They seem to favor you."

"Like it favored me with Arrow?" Dinah bit back, turning to give the Amazon princess a very pointed look. The anger had bubbled up very suddenly and Dinah had nowhere to unleash it but upon the woman who was only offering her congratulations. Immediately, the blonde felt a spike of regret. But Diana only gave a warm smile in return. The Amazon's patience was as boundless as her strength, it appeared. Dinah frowned then, contrite. "Sorry. That was my personal business. I shouldn't have put that on you."

"I heard it ended badly between you." Diana's words came without prejudice and without judgment. For Dinah, it was a pleasant surprise. But that didn't mean she was about to take part in an impromptu therapy session.

"Yep."

A simple answer. Dinah wasn't obligated to give anything more than that.

At the very least, Diana seemed to respect that boundary. The Amazon gave a short nod.

"I see." The warrior woman's voice was calm, neutral. Then she clapped her hand on Dinah's back, nearly knocking the wind out of her. Dinah turned to see the Amazon beaming down at her. Her lips spread into a radiant smile and her eyes glimmered so dazzlingly in the light, so stunning was the princess' beauty. "Let's take your victory today as a good omen, then. I'd say you have brighter days ahead of you, Canary. And warmer nights, should you allow it."

There was a certain look that fell across Diana's face then, particularly in her eyes. Dinah couldn't quite place it, but it sent a shiver through the blonde's body all the same. Hell, if Dinah didn't know any better she'd have thought that Wonder Woman was flirting with her.

The idea had a certain appeal, Dinah had to admit. But it was absurd. She might not have known the Amazonian very well, but surely the woman was above catching Dinah on the rebound from Oliver fucking Queen.

So in return, Dinah gave but a small, polite smile.

"Leave it to Wonder Woman to lift a gal's spirits." She said, chuckling.

"I just hate to see a fellow heroine so lonely during her hour of victory." Diana spoke low and silky, the tone so vastly different from the commanding, heroic voice she had used just moments before. Dinah felt the tiniest tremble then, deep in the pit of her belly. The Amazon reached out then, playing with a stray lock of Dinah's golden hair…

"Good talk." The blonde answered suddenly, her heart racing. She stepped out of the Amazon's reach, smiling as if she hadn't noticed the woman's playful touches. "But I've got to hit the showers. I haven't changed since the fight. I must look like a damn mess."

Dinah turned and walked away, trying to act natural while taking hurried steps. Her cheeks burned hot and her belly was doing flips. It wasn't out of fright or disgust. Quite the opposite. But Dinah just didn't know how else to handle the absurdity.

Street thugs and supervillains were a cakewalk. Wonder Woman's flirting was uncharted territory. And Dinah wasn't ready for that. At all.

But even as Dinah walked away, she could feel Diana's eyes on her retreating form. And somehow, Dinah just knew that the Amazon was staring at her ass.


Dinah was thankful that the locker room was empty. It meant she could enjoy her shower in peace.

For a long while she stood naked under the hot spray, letting the water massage her head and back and slosh all the aches and pains from her body. Steam filled the stall, immersing Dinah in a shroud of delightful warmth. And goddamn, did she really need it after a day like today.

Warm water rolled down her neck, over her shoulders, her back, her breasts. It poured down her belly, over her ass and thighs. So warm… Like being in someone's arms again…

Dinah parted her lips and let out a deep sigh. She ran her fingers through her hair, sweeping the matted locks back behind her head. Her hands continued on down, running gently down her neck to rest on her collarbone. Against her arms brushed her nipples. Her hard and tight nipples.

God, I need to get laid…

Then the curtain to the shower stall was suddenly swept open. With a startled gasp, Dinah whirled around to curse out the intruder… But those furious words died on her lips when she was met with the sight of Wonder Woman. A very naked Wonder Woman.

Indeed, Diana Prince stood at the entrance to Dinah's shower stall, wearing nothing but a warm smile - and a very appreciative look in her shamelessly hungry eyes.

"When I spoke of warmer nights, Dinah…" The Amazon purred as she stepped forth into Dinah's steamy shower. "I was making you an offer."

Suddenly Dinah was on the backfoot, retreating in the face of the taller woman's calm, confident advance. A shock of cold shot through Dinah as her back hit the tile wall.

Her eyes wide like saucers, the street-level brawler took in the work of art that was Diana's toned, sculpted body. Muscled arms and shoulders exuded perfect strength and power, as did the warrior's tight abs and thighs. Diana's muscles were clear, significant upon her body, yet they did not overpower the Amazon's more feminine aspects.

Large, proud breasts sat upon her chest, a great shelf of bronzed flesh that hung out over her belly, each plump swell capped with large, dark nipples. Yet despite their size, Diana's breasts were impossibly perky, as if gravity simply didn't apply to them. And her hips, flaring out in wide, delicious curves, beckoning the daring to run their hands along those tanned, rolling hills… Wonder Woman was all woman. There could be no doubt.

Eventually, Dinah was able to speak, damn near stuttering.

"Jesus, Diana." Dinah hissed, suddenly finding enough modesty to cover her own breasts. She turned to the side, giving the taller heroine a very pointed look. "I take it the Amazons aren't big on privacy?"

Diana's smile curled into a more devious smirk. She took another step forward, joining Dinah under the shower's spray. Hot water dribbled down the Amazon's face, her nose and lips, matting down her luscious black hair to her forehead.

"On Themyscira, we bathe in public springs and bathhouses. Warriors, scholars, smiths, and stonemasons… All enjoying the soothing waters together…"

Then Diana was upon her, the Amazon's body pressing flush to Dinah's. The Black Canary was trapped, with no hope for escape. Not with Wonder Woman blocking the only way out. But even with her heart pounding and her mind racing, Dinah still wondered then… Did she even really want to escape?

"Sounds like a fun time…" Dinah murmured, her voice barely audible over the hiss of the running water. Her belly coiled and uncoiled, sending her nerves dancing under her skin. "If you're into that sort of thing…"

Diana hummed into Dinah's ear as the warrior princess chose then to take some liberties. The blonde shivered under the touch of the raven-haired demigoddess, gasping softly as the other woman's hands roamed freely down her back. The gasp turned into a sharp moan when Diana decided to grab a handful of Dinah's perky ass.

There was a question that ran through Dinah's mind then: Was she not fighting back because she knew it was hopeless… or because she just didn't want to?

"A woman like you shouldn't be alone." Diana insisted. So too did her hands, Dinah gasping as she felt slender fingers grope her supple rear end.

But the Black Canary still possessed enough spunk and fire to meet Wonder Woman's gaze.

"And you mean to fix that?"

"Not just me." Diana answered, her voice light and floaty, as if she were having casual chit-chat over lunch. "I made a new friend some weeks back. He's proven himself to be… pleasing company."

Diana gave Dinah's ass another earnest squeeze. Dinah's breath caught in her throat when the Amazon's fingers began to travel a little too close to… Well, not even Ollie could convince her to get that freaky in bed. The blonde grabbed at Diana's arm then, but otherwise did little to stop her own molestation.

No, Dinah was a bit distracted by recent revelations to care about being groped. Revelations like the fact that Wonder Woman had herself a secret beau.

"Wonder Woman has a boyfriend." Dinah said it aloud, breathless. Diana's other hand sought out one of the blonde's perky breasts, and she had started feathering the shorter woman's neck with soft kisses. Dinah's eyes fluttered shut as she let herself bask in the sensations. "Who… Who's the mystery man?"

"I'm extending an invitation. You want to meet him? Come join us for dinner." Diana pressed a quick kiss to Dinah's chin. Then another to the corner of her mouth. The Amazon gave a short, quiet laugh and Dinah could feel her hot breath on her skin. It made her lips tingle. "You might find his company as pleasing as I have."

"You're trying to rope me into a threesome… With you and some mystery man…" Dinah sighed, nearly laughing along with Diana. The whole situation was absurd, like something out of some cheap, smutty book she'd find at the very back of the bookstore. And yet it was happening. It was real. Wonder Woman was molesting her in the shower and was inviting her to go fuck her secret boyfriend.

"That's a simple way of putting it." Diana snickered into the crook of Dinah's neck, nipping playfully at her sensitive skin. "But yes. Green Arrow has his wealth and a bevy of pretty, young things to play with. After today's valiant efforts, I think you are entitled to your own revels. So why not enjoy them with pleasant company?"

Pleasant company… My own revels…

Diana's lips and tongue were at Dinah's neck again. The heat of the water, the heat of Diana's lush body, her gentle yet daring touch… All of it had Dinah's head spinning. But even with her mind sent into a lusty haze, the Black Canary still had enough control over her thoughts to decide that maybe Diana had a point.

Why should Ollie be the only one to bounce back after they called it quits? Why shouldn't Dinah celebrate being the tough bitch that helped bring down Lex fucking Luthor?

"What's his name?" Dinah asked, running her fingers through Diana's dark, wet locks.

Diana pulled her lips from Dinah's neck then, meeting the blonde's sharp eyes. Dinah pointedly hadn't shot down the Amazon's offer. And the warrior princess looked very pleased.

"Mark." She answered, holding her chin up. Dinah swore that Diana looked almost proud.

"Is he some sort of alien? Or a demigod?" Dinah inquired, her curiosity getting the better of her. "He must be impressive if he's shacked up with you."

Diana gave a hearty laugh, the sound so sweet on Dinah's ears.

"He's a mortal man. Young but vigorous. Wealthy, too. And very experienced. Partly thanks to myself." The Amazon gave a tiny smirk, her eyes gleaming so wickedly.

"A boytoy then." Dinah said, though perhaps a bit too dismissively. Diana caught the blonde by the chin, running her thumb over her lower lip. Dinah felt like a naughty school girl about to be disciplined. And it bothered her some just how excited that made her feel.

"He's man enough to handle me." Diana answered, her voice sharp… And sexy. Dinah felt an ache between her legs then, her hard nipples brushing against Diana's as the Amazon had her pinned to the tile wall. The warrior princess smirked then, tilting Dinah's face up to look into her eyes. "And if he's man enough for me, he's more than enough to handle you."

Diana kissed her then. Wonder Woman leaned down and caught the Black Canary's lips with her own. Soft and buttery smooth the Amazon's lips were, yet the kiss itself was fierce and demanding. So deep their embrace was that it took Dinah's breath away, her heart pounding in her chest as the taller woman dominated her mouth with her wild, lashing tongue. Their lips slid and morphed together, tasting each other, devouring each other.

And then it was over. Diana broke the kiss, leaving Dinah gasping for precious air. It was a wonder that the blonde's knees didn't give out right then.

The Amazon exited the shower stall and Dinah couldn't help but stare at Wonder Woman's nude, glistening body as she departed for the locker room. Her eyes were glued to that perfect, Amazonian ass as it swayed from side to side… But before the princess of Themyscira was out of sight, she called out to Dinah over her shoulder.

"My invitation stands. You know how to contact me when you're ready to have some real fun."

And then Dinah Lance was alone once more. Naked, wet, and very, very horny.

Taking a deep, shuddering breath, the blonde brawler reached up and cupped her own breast, softly pinching her nipple between her fingers. Dinah huffed, letting out a choked groan.

It felt good. But Dinah knew she could feel a lot better.

Better… Celebrating my victory… With pleasant company…

Maybe she would take up Diana's offer. After all, how many people could say they got to have a threesome with Wonder Woman?

END PART FOUR

38