Chapter 101: Xiao Wu’s choice
533 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You should have understood that the diary writer is actually the bad guy next door, right?"

Liu Erlong pointed to the next room where Wang Jingyu was with a serious expression and asked Xiao Wu.

Xiao Wu, who had guessed Wang Jingyu's identity, nodded slightly, showing a curious look.

 

"Yes, I did guess it, but whenever I want to ask him about the content of this diary, my mouth will be speechless."

"It seems that some force is stopping me from revealing to him that I have this strange diary, and I don't understand why."

 

"You're right; let me tell you, the villain next door doesn't seem to be from our world."

But he knows what will happen in our world in the future.

"There is a mysterious force that wants to tell us through the diary he wrote to avoid some misfortunes that will happen in the future."

 

Just as Liu Erlong was explaining to Xiao Wu, an invisible force radiated from the two diaries, forming a protective cover that enveloped the entire room.

People outside, no matter how powerful they are, even if they have reached the level of gods, can't find out what's inside.

 

Of course, because Xiao Wu was still young, Liu Erlong did not have the heart to explain what crazy things he had written before.

 

Otherwise, with her six-year-old mentality, wouldn't she be frightened by a certain pig's insane behavior?

 

"What? He is not from our world. He also has the ability to predict the future." Xiao Wu's cute little face showed an expression of disbelief.

 

But soon she suddenly realized, "Isn't this person in the form of a dragon-like spirit beast?" definitely not from this world.

 

"Yes, after experiencing many things, I feel that he has such a magical ability."

Xiao Wu,

He said, "You are only six years old in human form, so you should be a person formed from a hundred thousand years of spirit beast transformation, right?"

Liu Erlong showed a serious look.

And as her beautiful eyes fixed on her,

 

Xiao Wu's heart skipped a beat, but she didn't see greed in Liu Erlong's eyes, so she nodded slightly and admitted her identity.

 

"Then do you have two younger brothers, one named Da Ming and the other named Er Ming? Both are hundred thousand-year-old spirit beasts."

 

Xiao Wu nodded without thinking again and looked at Liu Erlong nervously.

Today she didn't have time to read the recently updated diary, so looking at Liu Erlong's serious expression, she felt that something big was about to happen.

 

Liu Erlong nodded resolutely and pointed to a section of recently updated content for Xiao Wu to read.

 

"That's right!   The big villain said in today's update in the diary that you were supposed to fall in love with that brat named Tang San.

And in the future, you will ultimately sacrifice your life for him.

"Not only will you sacrifice your life for him, but your two younger brothers will also be sacrificed for him."

 

Liu Erlong's tone suddenly changed, and after Xiao Wu saw that section of the diary, she added again.

 

"If my guess is correct, this diary was sent to you by a mysterious force to save you and your brothers, to prevent you from falling in love with that cruel brat Tang San, resulting in sacrificing your own life for him and even sacrificing your two younger brothers."

 

"What? How is it possible?

How could I sacrifice my life for Tang San and also cause my two younger brothers to sacrifice for him?

 

"It is absolutely impossible for me to do such a thing; I don't believe it, I don't believe it!"

 

Xiao Wu shook her head again and again.

 

How can she fall in love and sacrifice her life for that guy, Tang San?

 

How could she even sacrifice her two younger brothers so neatly for Tang San?

 

Either she was crazy or she became stupid in the future after getting kicked in the head by a donkey.

 

"Don't believe it? You really don't believe it; I'll tell you, there is evidence for everything I said."

 

Liu Erlong continued to say things that made Xiao Wu's hair stand.

 

"For another example, the current Pope should have been defiled by her teacher and forced to conceive his child, making her live a life that would have been worse than death."

 

But after she got the diary, she got rid of the fate of being tainted by her teacher, who even killed her instead. "

 

"Another example is the daughter of the previous pope, that little girl named Qian Renxue, who should have been the daughter of the previous pope and the current pope, which is Bibi Dong, and she should have hated her,

However, after the current pope, Bibi Dong, changed her fate, she became the daughter of the previous pope and a maid.

 

Her name was still exactly as predicted by the villain, and the relationship between the mother and daughter, who originally hated each other, also improved.

 

Seeing that Xiao Wu still had a disbelieving expression, she patted her lower abdomen and said,

 

"In the end, it was me; originally, I was supposed to fall in love with that cousin named Yu Xiaogang and become someone else's substitute."

 

But after I saw the diary, I felt that I could never be like what he recorded in it.

 

"My destiny must be in my own hands, so I would rather break up with this cousin than repeat the same mistakes."

 

Liu Erlong and Xiao Wu looked at each other.

 

"How do you choose now? Do you still want to fall in love with Tang San, as he recorded in his diary, and finally sacrifice yourself for him?

 

Or fight against your own destiny like me and completely break with that little devil named Tang San?

 

Although Liu Erlong didn't want to be a lobbyist for Wang Jingyu, she also didn't want Xiao Wu to foolishly embark on the road of offering sacrifices to Tang San.

 

Xiao Wu looked at that section of the diary and suddenly felt her hair stand up and her face turn pale.

 

"No, I absolutely don't want to submit to such a fate, and I don't want to become a muddled residual consciousness in someone else's body in the future."

 

No, I absolutely don't want to end up like that. Now that I know Tang San's nature, it's even more impossible for me to sacrifice myself for him!

Sister Liu, can you show me your diary?

 

Xiao Wu was full of curiosity now; she wanted to know more about the contents of the diary.

 

but the content of her diary was not much.

 

Without thinking, Liu Erlong handed her copy of "Diary of the Goddess" to Xiao Wu.

Xiao Wu took over Liu Erlong's diary and started flipping through it from the first page.

 

However, the strange thing was that when Xiao Wu flipped through her diary, she didn't face many restrictions, like when Qian Renxue flipped through Bibi Dong's diary.

 

Every page was extremely clear; even the events that happened in the Star Dou Forest nineteen years ago were vividly written on the paper.

 

Xiao Wu flipped through the pages and gradually became clear about what Liu Erlong said, knowing that she was not lying.

 

In other words, Wang Jingyu did have the ability to predict the future, and relying on this ability, Bibi Dong, Liu Erlong, and Qian Renxue avoided the pits they should have encountered.

 

Now it's her turn.

 

and she will naturally make a wise choice.

 

This time, after she left with Liu Erlong, she has already deviated virtually from the original track.

 

But despite this, the feeling of being alive after a catastrophe made her sweat all over her body.

 

If Wang Jingyu and Liu Erlong hadn't arrived, maybe she would've still gone down the original path!

4