Chapter 3: Bibi Dong is abnormal
1.2k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Jingyu raised his eyebrows with interest.

 

If he remembered correctly, the Sword Martial spirit, known as having number one attack power, should be the first Spirit skill of the Seven Killing Sword, to increase its own attack power by 30%, right?

 

His first Spirit ability can not only increase his own attack power by 20%, but also suppress the attack power of others by 20%. The key is that the difference in the range of skills between the two is not even a little bit.

 

"Bahaha... that's amazing, the young master is about to rise, baahaha..."

 

Not trying to hide his ecstasy.

 

He laughed loudly on the spot, as treacherous as his laughter could be, and as penetrating as he wanted.

 

So loud that even the dogs in the streets and alleys around his hotel jumped up in fright, and kept barking in the direction where he lived.

 

An hour later, the dogs might have gotten tired, so the barking noise gradually subsided...

 

The next day, in the Large Spirit fighting arena in Suotuo City.

 

Bibi Dong frowned lightly, she was so worried and angry about the content of the diary that she didn't sleep all night.

 

Ju Douluo also saw that her condition wasn't right so he walked up to her and asked.

 

"Saint, I think you don't look very well, did you not have a good rest last night? How about I help you push for today's game?"

 

Bibi Dong shook her head coldly.

 

"It's okay, anyway, you won't believe what I say, By the way, Elder Ju, please help me investigate something."

 

"What's the matter? Saintess, please speak frankly." 

 

Ju Douluo slightly nodded Bibi Dong.

 

Bibi Dong made a gesture, and Ju Douluo bent his ear to her small mouth knowingly, and nodded after listening to her whisper.

 

"Okay, I'll send someone to investigate at that time."

 

Chrysanthemum Douluo then turned and just left.

 

But then, Bibi Dong heard an affectionate voice: 

 

"Dong'er, did you come to the Great Spirit Arena so early today?"

 

Hearing such affectionate words from the owner of the voice.

 

Her black eyebrows tightened, the other party was Yu Xiaogang?

 

According to what that diary said, the object of her love future,  Bibi Dong glanced at him in disgust.

 

"Who is your Dong'er? Please call me by my full name. I don't seem to be familiar with you, do I?"

 

Yu Xiaogang was taken aback for a moment,

 

 when they came to Suotuo City together a few days ago, wasn't she all fine?

 

Along the way, because they were similar in age and equally knowledgeable, they kept chatting happily and got to know each other better.

 

The first time he saw this innocent, lovely, pure and kind girl, he felt a strong affection for her.

 

Just spending almost a week together, they developed a friendship and he fell in love with her.

 

At the same time, he could also clearly feel Bibi Dong's affection for him.

 

It was because of this, that he was willing to follow and cheer the team she said she would be leading to the Great Spirit Arena in Suotuo City.

 

Now that she is suddenly so indifferent to him something must have happened, otherwise how could she be so indifferent.

 

He secretly reflected on his own mistakes in his heart.

 

Could it be because of her second match yesterday??. 

 

He had something urgent to do, so he left early and didn't explain it to her, 

So was she angry at him for leaving without saying goodbye?

 

The more Yu Xiaogang thought about it, the more he felt,  it was possible, so he apologized to Bibi Dong with an apologetic expression. 

 

"Dong'er, I'm sorry,  something happened suddenly yesterday, so I left without saying goodbye, and I won't do it in the future.

 

In the future, I will definitely watch every battle of yours and cheer for you. "

 

Bibi Dong was immediately annoyed, she didn't know how this guy's brain was so stupid, that he thought she would get angry over trivial matters.

 

She really wanted to ask this guy, doesn't he have a mirror to look at his face?

 

He doesn't even know what kind of bird he looks like?

 

She doesn't even look at those geniuses from Spirit Academy who are more handsome and stronger than him. 

 

Will she look at him, a good-for-nothing trash who can only talk empty words?

 

She gave Yu Xiaogang a disgusted look, with  a cold warning.

 

"I don't care if you came to watch my game or not, I'll warn you again, don't call me Dong'er!

 

This lady is not familiar with you at all, and I have no interest in getting acquainted with you..."

 

Before Bibi Dong could finish speaking, the host of the Great Spirit Arena reminded her to get ready to go on stage.

 

Bibi Dong didn't bother to talk to Yu Xiaogang anymore, and after giving a cold snort of dissatisfaction, she walked towards the ring.

 

Yu Xiaogang didn't take Bibi Dong's warning to heart, in his opinion, Bibi Dong was just dissatisfied with his leaving without saying goodbye yesterday.

 

He has long heard that what women say is often the opposite of what they think in their hearts. 

 

The more they say things that they don't care about, the more they care.

 

The more they talked about the things they cared about, the less they cared, so Dong'er definitely hoped that her relationship with him would get better and better.

 

Thinking of this, Yu Xiaogang felt a secret joy in his heart.

 

He faintly made up his mind that he must treat her well in his life, and he would never allow himself to be half-hearted.

 

He pulled himself together, waved his hand to Bibi Dong who was about to take the stage, and shouted loudly.

 

"Come on, Dong'er, I believe you can do it!"

 

When Bibi Dong heard this, she almost staggered and fell to the ground.

 

Fortunately, she took advantage of her agility to do a somersault in the air, and regained her firm footing on the ring, avoiding the embarrassing move.

 

Thousands of pairs of eyes stared at Yu Xiaogang and Bibi Dong at the same time, with ambiguity in their eyes.

 

Feeling these ambiguous eyes, Bibi Dong was furious, wishing to run down the ring and beat Yu Xiaogang violently.

 

But now she has entered the ring, and her opponent is already waiting for her on the ring.

 

She can't just jump off the ring, can she? 

 

Doesn't that mean that she was admitting defeat?

 

She secretly made up her mind that after this match, she must beat Yu Xiaogang severely to vent her hatred.

 

She looked at Yu Xiaogang's position and gave him a fierce look.

 

Yu Xiaogang felt Bibi Dong's dissatisfied eyes and didn't care.

 

He felt that it must be because Bibi Dong had thin skin and was so sullen when so many people looked at her with ambiguous eyes.

 

Seeing that she was young, the opponent tried to persuade her jokingly.

 

"Little sister, Uncle knows that you are talented, but I still want to suggest that you obediently get out of the ring.

 

Otherwise, it won't be fun when your uncle accidentally breaks your little arm and leg, you'd better go back with your lover, haha..."

 

Hearing the opponent's words, a chill flashed in Bibi Dong's eyes.

 

She is usually gentle and kind, but after being provoked, she immediately entered a fighting state.

 

Wang Jingyu, who had a panoramic view of everything in the crowd, frowned tightly, feeling uncomfortable in his heart.

 

Then he directly called out "Goddess Diary System", and used his thoughts to complain on the illusory screen.

 

[What exactly happened, that Bibi Dong actually acted so impatient with Yu Xiaogang? ]

 

[It shouldn't be! Now shouldn't the plot be that Bibi Dong is impressed by Yu Xiaogang's knowledge and character? ]

 

[Two lonely hearts are attracted to each other, and they both fall in love, why it seemed that Yu Xiaogang is unilaterally fond of Bibi Dong. ]

 

[Is there something wrong? What caused Bibi Dong to become so abnormal? ]

40