Targeted
994 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon Yu Xiaogang came to his senses, he thought carefully about Bibi Dong's words,

 She said she was not familiar with him, at least for now.

Especially Bibi Dong's last sentence "Don't think you will be me...", these words aroused his curiosity.

What is he to her? Crush? Future boyfriend?

Her words stopped abruptly, leaving him an infinite room for reverie.

He couldn't help guessing that Bibi Dong actually liked him very much, but she was too thin-faced.

And he called her by her nickname so kindly in front of thousands of eyes without shame.

This will definitely make her feel shy, so she was angry at that time and said that she was not familiar with him.

There is a common saying that fighting is love and scolding is love, and if you don't fight or scold , you can't love each other.

Now that Bibi Dong has scolded and scolded him, and beaten him, does it mean that their relationship has grown closer?

Thinking of this, instead of being displeased by being beaten, Yu Xiaogang showed a naive smile and chased after Bibi Dong.

Wang Jingyu, who witnessed all this, showed a puzzled expression.

Bibi Dong actually slapped Yu Xiaogang? What the hell is this? He was almost certain that this girl had indeed become a little abnormal.

The same abnormal ones include Yu Xiaogang. He was slapped, but he was still smiling with an ecstatic expression on his face. What's going on?

Isn't this scientific?

Could it be that in the original book, the love between Bibi Dong and Yu Xiaogang was never a normal relationship? 

But some heterogeneous love in the legend? ?

Bibi dong noticed that Yu Xiaogang had been following behind her, and she was a little angry.

She wondered if Yu Xiaogang was an idiot? She has already expressed her attitude clearly enough.

Why is this guy still licking his face and following her? Is he really shameless?

Or was she really unable to escape the fate of falling in love with Yu Xiaogang? no! Absolutely not like this!

Even if this world is really a novel world and she is destined to have an unforgettable love with Yu Xiaogang, but she absolutely does not believe in fate!

She wants to resist this fate, she will never accept her fate !

She hooked her fingers at the subordinates of Spirit Palace, and said indifferently.

"Stop that guy for me, don't let him disturb me! If he doesn't know how to behave, drag him out of the spirit arena and beat him up."

After giving orders to those subordinates, Bibi Dong walked towards her private room, waiting for the next match to start.

Yu Xiaogang wanted to keep up with her, but was stopped by the members of the Spirit Temple, which caught him off guard.

"Why are you stopping me? Dong'er is waiting for me."

Several Spirit Hall members didn't bother to talk to him, they just stared at him with mentally retarded eyes, to prevent him from sneaking into the private room.

After Bibi Dong returned to the private room, she took out the "Goddess Diary Copy" from the storage space, wanting to see if there was any update today.

Fom the diary she saw that the mysterious person was now very confused about why her attitude towards Yu Xiaogang has undergone a 180-degree change.

Forget it, he actually said that she has become abnormal, nonsense!

After she knew so many secrets, if she could still accept Yu Xiaogang, that would be an abnormal situation, okay?

There was a look of sullenness on her face, the diary writer clearly sent the diary to her on purpose so that she could see it clearly.

But now he feels strange about her change of attitude, isn't this hypocritical?

She seriously suspected that the diary writer had a crush on her, but he also knew that she was supposed to be a couple with Yu Xiaogang.

That's why he deliberately wrote these diaries and sent them to her to make her feel disgusted with Yu Xiaogang.

Now, his goal has been achieved.

Yu Xiaogang's actions today really made her feel repulsive from the bottom of her heart.

"Damn it, this guy clearly has a crush on this girl and still refuses to admit it. He insists on making me and that idiot Yu Xiaogang a pair. Is there something wrong with his brain!"

Angrily, Bibi Dong slammed the diary on the ground, raised her foot and kicked the diary fiercely.

Her cheeks were bulging, and if anyone look at her now, they will definitely be amused by her appearance of

"the baby is very angry and the consequences are serious".

After venting for a while, Bibi Dong picked up the diary again and looked down again.

The mysterious man also said that because he betted on her to win, he directly made a huge profit of 78,000 gold coins.

 This is pure profit.

How could this guy be like this, she was the one who was playing hard in the ring.

This guy didn't do anything, and earned 78,000 gold coins lying down and doing nothing.

no! How can this young miss be so disadvantaged?

At the very least, out of the 78,000 gold coins, he has to give half of it, no matter how bad it is, she will get half the money he got from her!

Although she is the saint of Spirit Temple, her usual pocket money is not as much as that mysterious person got just from her match!

 It's not fair!

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong left the opened diary on the sofa, and left the private room.

Anyway, this diary can't be torn or burned, and only she can see it, so she doesn't have to be afraid of leaking the secret.

Chrysanthemum Douluo was watching other Spirit Hall members compete.

This time, their Spirit Hall sent three rookies to practice in the Great Spirit Arena, and Bibi Dong was one of them.

Seeing Bibi Dong coming in front of him, Ju Douluo nodded to her.

"Saint, are you looking for me?"

"Well, what happened to the matter I asked you to investigate?" 

Bibi Dong asked Ju Douluo softly.

"Saint, since the Great Spirit Arena pays attention to protecting the privacy of its customers, the people we sent didn't get the words out of their mouths, but..."

Ju Douluo also lowered his voice, and turned his gaze to Wang Jingyu's position.

"Just now I arranged for two of my subordinates to stay in the management office, and found that the man was extremely suspicious.

I can basically confirm that he is the one who betted a lot of gold coins on you to win. "

Bibi Dong glanced at Wang Jingyu's position, with a playful expression on the corner of her mouth.

Coincidentally, at this time, Wang Jingyu glanced over intentionally or unintentionally, and the eyes of both sides focused together briefly.

However, this is only a moment.

Wang Jingyu quickly turned his gaze away, pretending to be nonchalant.

But I panicked a lot in my heart, and called out the diary system, complaining wildly on the illusory screen.

【Damn, what's going on, Bibi Dong has been staring at me! And that too with that bad girl smile. 】

[Why is she still staring at me? Could it be that the young master is so handsome that his girl has taken a fancy to the young master]

[God, you don't want to play with me like this, do you? I only added 1 point to the face value in the reward, so it shouldn't be shockingly handsome, right?

To Make her tempted? 】

[Impossible, absolutely impossible! Didn't she only like Yu Xiaogang all her life? 】

[She is a ruthless person who can endure humiliation for Yu Xiaogang, and even devour her teacher 】

[No, no, this girl should not be like this, she is more than ruthless! 】

[Miss Dong'er, even though I like you very much, I don't want to die. I don't want to be swallowed up by you because of meddling in your relationship with Yu Xiaogang]

[It's over, it's over, she's still looking at me, I want to cry but have no tears! 】

43