Bibi Dong’s Proposal
935 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just when the two were chatting vigorously, Yu Xiaogang limped in with a bruised nose and swollen face from the beating.

Up until now, he still couldn't believe that Bibi Dong, who was as gentle as water to him and had a strong affection for him, would let someone beat him.

He felt that there must be some special reason, or someone was maliciously provoking their relationship.

Otherwise, how could someone as kind as Bibi Dong do such a cruel thing?

When he witnessed the two talking and laughing with his own eyes, he suddenly seemed to understand something!

Watching her smiling at Wang Jingyu from time to time, he felt jealous and disgusted with the man in front of him.

He instinctively realized that perhaps it was because of this man's appearance that Dong'er, who was originally extremely gentle to him, suddenly became as cold as ice.

As long as this man is gone, Dong'er will definitely change her mind, so he pricked up his ears, wanting to listen to their conversation so that he could prescribe the right medicine.

"You want to go to the outskirts of the Star Dou Forest alone? No way? There are many dangers in the Star Dou Great Forest, and there are all kinds of ferocious beasts."

Bibi Dong frowned slightly, trying to persuade Wang Jingyu not to be impulsive.

"Going to the Star Dou Forest alone with your strength, even if it's on the outer area, I'm afraid it will be more or less ominous."

Wang Jingyu sighed helplessly: 

"There is no other way, I have no friends or teammates here in Soto City.

I've always been a lone ranger, so why would I deliberately spend gold coins to hire an adventure team? "

Bibi Dong's eyebrows furrowed even tighter. 

Wang Jingyu was the key person who knew her future destiny.

Whatever he said, she couldn't just watch him go to the Star Dou Forest to seek his own death.

But Wang Jingyu was already level 20, so it was impossible for him not to go to the Star Dou Forest to hunt for the Spirit ring.

As a result, she was silent for a moment, and then tentatively extended an invitation to Wang Jingyu.

"Otherwise, you join my team, and tomorrow I will lead the team to take you to the Star Dou Forest.

You should understand that it shouldn't be a problem for me to protect you on the outer area of the Star Dou Forest, let alone we still have..."

Bibi Dong didn't continue talking, but just glanced at Ju Douluo not far away, showing a meaningful expression.

'Nani?

This girl actually invited him to join the team of Spirit Hall to go to the Star Dou Forest to hunt and kill spirit beasts?

What's the situation? 

Did this girl really felll in love with him?

Otherwise, how could she be so concerned about his affairs?

Thinking of this, Wang Jingyu stared at Bibi Dong with a pair of eyes , trying to see what her intentions were.

Bibi Dong also blushed a little feeling Wang Jingyu's burning gaze,  and only then did she realize that her proposal seemed inappropriate, so said hesitantly.

"You, don't get me wrong, This Miss has a condition, this time you betted on this girl to win and made so much money.

This girl's entire possessions are not as much as yours, so you have to share half of the money you earned betting on me! "

"Damn it!"

Wang Jingyu groaned in his heart. It turned out that this girl just wanted to share half of his small money.

But in the original book, it didn't seem to say that this girl Bibi Dong was a money addict, why does this girl seemed to have fallen into the eyes of money now?

After careful consideration, Wang Jingyu directly rejected Bibi Dong's proposal.

"Forget it, I'm used to being independent, and I don't like teaming up with others. But, thank you for your kindness."

Of course Wang Jingyu didn't reject Bibi Dong simply because of money.

The most important thing was that this time he wasn't going to hunt for only one Spirit ring, but three.

It would be extremely abnormal to hunt three spirit rings that are more than thousands of years in a row.

If the Spirit Hall staff knew about it, they would definitely report the matter to the Spirit Hall's senior management, and he was afraid that he would be in a lot of trouble.

The invitation was rejected by Wang Jingyu face to face. Although Bibi Dong didn't continue to say anything, but her expression became very ugly.

She had never invited anyone on her own initiative , and now she finally invited someone , but she was directly rejected. 

It would be a lie to say, that she was not angry.

However, she was still unwilling to completely turn against Wang Jingyu because of this matter, after all, she still wanted to get information from him.

So, she didn't say anything, but Yu Xiaogang who was eavesdropping on the side couldn't sit still.

In his opinion, Wang Jingyu was around 5 years older than him, but his strength has only reached level 20.

So, In terms of aptitude, he was not even as good as him.

Dong'er is kind-hearted and instinctively sympathizes with the weak. Seeing Wang Jingyu she felt pity and proposed to take him into the Star Dou Forest to hunt Spirit beasts.

Logically speaking, Wang Jingyu should be very grateful and agree to Dong'er's reward.

But he was ignorant of current affairs, and instead rejected her kindness ,

So he walked up to Wang Jingyu in a fit of righteous indignation, to scold and attack him. 

"Dong'er sincerely invited you to join the team, but you are so ignorant of current affairs, what are you talking about?

A waste like you should accept Dong'er's pity and be grateful to her! "

Wang Jingyu looked at Yu Xiaogang reprimanding himself with a strange expression, and at the same time, he felt the disgust and jealousy in his eyes.

Seeing this, he wanted to laugh very much in his heart

It seemed that after Bibi Dong became abnormal, this Yu Xiaogang also became abnormal.

Originally, according to the original book, this period of time should have been the stage when Bibi dong and Yu Xiaogang's relationship rapidly warmed up to the stage of becoming lovers .

But for some unknown reason, after Bibi Dong became agitated, she treated Yu Xiaogang coldly, and even hated him to the extreme.

Yu Xiaogang had just witnessed Bibi Dong talking and laughing to him, which aroused his jealousy and so he was trying to scold him maliciously.

However, Wang Jingyu would not be used to his attacks.

Wang Jingyu himself hated this waste, because he was the reason of  Bibi Dong's rebellion as he  abandoned her in the original book and left her miserable, but now he dared to scold and attack him head-on and face-to-face.

He didn't care what would happen if he fought in the Great Soul Arena, but raised his foot vigorously and hit Yu Xiaogang's face .

Originally, Yu Xiaogang was beaten by Bibi Dong's subordinates, so he was injured all over his body and was limping. 

Now being whipped on the face by Wang Jingyu's leg, he immediately lost his balance and fell to the ground. 

But, Wang Jingyu still felt that it was not enough, so he kicked him in the stomach a few times.

Yu Xiaogang was also furious,

He had been beaten by Bibi dong and her subordinates more than once today, and he was already simmering with anger.

Now this trash who was older than himself and whose Spirit power was not as high as his own dared to attack him on his own initiative.

Jealousy and anger completely made him lose his mind, and he got up from the ground.

"Luo Sanpao, come out! I'm going to teach this brat a lesson today!"

Following his roar, a strange Spirit beast with a dog-like appearance was released . It had a pig-like body and was over 1.5 meters in size, and was covered by the purple hairs all over it. 

It's just that he didn't notice that after he intervened in the conversation between the two of them without authorization, Bibi Dong's eyes looking at his back were ready to release the monstrous anger...

35