The toad wants to eat the Swan meat
868 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before Wang Jingyu released his martial Spirit, Yu Xiaogang's first spirit skill lit up.

"Fart like thunder, blast the sky, and crack the earth!"

Luo Sanpao received his master's order and turned his body towards Wang Jingyu, ready to attack him with his fart.

Bibi Dong, who had a dark face, completely lost control of her anger at this point. 

She was initially incensed when Wang Jingyu turned down her offer.

But she's been trying not to lose her temper in order to get along with Wang Jingyu and get information.

However, Yu Xiaogang hurriedly leaped out while feigning to teach Wang Jingyu.

With just level 29 spirit power, Yu Xiaogang himself is a waste of space.

'How dare you claim that others are unaware of the earth's and the sky's heights? 

I have no idea from where this man got his courage'.

With a stride, Bibi Dong charged at Luo Sanpao and gave him a hard kick to the chubby belly that forced him to hold back his fart.

Because of the connection between Martial Spirit's fate and that of his master, when Bibi Dong kicked Luo Sanpao so forcefully that he toppled to the ground in agony.

Initially, aggressive Yu Xiaogang also clutched his stomach in agony, drenched in sweat, started crying, and howling in agony.

However, Bibi Dong persisted and continued to kick Luo Sanpao in the stomach as if she were trying to vent the deflation she had experienced from Wang Jingyu on him.

The audience fell silent as they watched Bibi Dong treat Luo Sanpao and Yu Xiaogang cruelly by "abusing" them.

The person in charge of the Great Spirit Arena was alarmed as the incident grew more serious.

In order to avoid malicious killings in the Great Spirit Arena, the person in charge of the Great Spirit Arena hurriedly sent many Spirit guards to the scene, trying to separate the two sides.

In their view, no matter who dares to make trouble in the Great Spirit Arena, it is a matter of lighting a lantern in the toilet and looking for death.

As more and more guards from the Great Spirit Arena gathered here, everyone from the Spirit Hall who were traveling with Bibi Dong also surrounded Bibi Dong to help her out.

Before the person in charge of the Great Spirit Arena could speak, Ju Douluo, who was in charge of protecting Bibi Dong, blocked him, and showed the elder token of the Spirit Hall.

"She is the Holy Maiden of our Spirit temple. If you dare to even touch her single hair, we don't mind letting this so-called Great Spirit Arena disappear forever."

Seeing the token in the hands of the elders of the Spirit Hall, the face of the person in charge of the Spirit Field changed instantly.

Spirit Hall is one of the most powerful forces in the entire Douluo Continent. With the huge influence of Spirit Hall, the person in charge also understands that its saintess is not easy to mess with.

But in the same way, their Great Spirit Fighting Arena is not an unknown force either, but was jointly founded by the seven most prestigious Spirit master families in the entire continent.

Whether it is in the Heaven Dou Empire or the Star Luo Empire, there are quite a few such big Spirit fighting arenas.

If you just witnessed a guest being beaten to death in the Great Spirit Arena in Suotuo City like this, and didn't go to treat him,

There is no doubt that the faces of the seven families will be repeatedly rubbed on the ground.

After some hesitation, the person in charge of the Great Spirit Arena tentatively asked Ju Douluo and Bibi Dong.

"The two adults from the Spirit Hall, can you give the villain some face and stop causing trouble in the Great Spirit Arena?

Otherwise, if someone is beaten to death, it will be very difficult for us to do so in the Spirit Arena, so we can only force everyone to leave the Spirit Arena..."

Bibi Dong also knew that even though she was the saintess of the Spirit Hall and held a high status in the temple.

But she can't use this identity to cause trouble at will, otherwise, even if she returns to the temple with her noble status, she will inevitably be punished.

She resentfully kicked Luo Sanpao's stomach for the last time, staring at Yu Xiaogang with her beautiful eyes full of killing intent.

"This Miss has warned you many times, telling you not to call me Dong'er, and not to meddle in my affairs!

I will warn you one last time, if you still can't remember, this girl doesn't mind killing you next time! "

After Bibi Dong finished her harsh words, she walked away angrily, leaving everyone looking at each other in blank dismay.

After Ju Douluo nodded to the person in charge of the Spirit field, he led a group of subordinates to chase after Bibi Dong.

Wang Jingyu was about to go back to his place to watch the game when he heard Yu Xiaogang's half-dead voice.

"Ahem... boy, what did you say to my Dong'er! It made Dong'er's attitude toward me change drastically!

I know it's you, it must be you, otherwise, how could my Dong'er treat me...ahem..."

Yu Xiaogang coughed several times and spit out a mouthful of blood on the ground.

Wang Jingyu looked down at him like an idiot and said calmly.

"Before today, this young master had never even met you, let alone talked about you with her.

Believe it or not, anyway, this is what this young master said. As for why your Dong'er suddenly moved on and fell in love with me, well, it's probably because I'm more handsome than you, it's very possible. "

Wang Jingyu posed in a pose that he thought was handsome. After feeling the strange eyes of everyone, he recovered his serious expression and walked towards his position.

"Boy, just wait for me, don't think that you can be proud because Dong'er has been protecting you.

Today's shame, one day, I, Yu Xiaogang, will pay back tenfold! "

Yu Xiaogang looked at Wang Jingyu's back, put down his harsh words in anger, and passed out due to the severity of his injuries.

Wang Jingyu was amused by Yu Xiaogang's stupid remarks.

This guy was humiliated and beaten, he didn't dare to seek revenge from Bibi Dong and Spirit Hall, but only dared to vent his dissatisfaction with him, it's really ridiculous.

Wang Jingyu turned his head to look at the person in charge of the Spirit field, winking at him for a while.

"I suggest you, if you don't want him to be killed in the Great Spirit Arena, you should quickly find someone to throw him out, otherwise such a noisy guy is in the Great Soul Arena.

I'm afraid it's not just that chick who wants to kill him, but even I want to send him to see the God of Death. "

Hearing Wang Jingyu's reminder the person in charge of the Spirit field nodded repeatedly.

He could also see that the guy lying on the ground liked the saint of the Spirit Temple, but it was obvious that he was just a toad who wanted to eat swan meat.

The saint of Spirit Hall didn't have the slightest interest in him, but seemed to be interested in the man in front of him, so the toad lying on the ground vented his anger on him.

This kind of behavior is not only naive but also disgusting. No wonder he was beaten up by the saintess of the Spirit Temple.

After Wang Jingyu left, the person in charge of the Great Spirit Arena sent several guards to carry Yu Xiaogang out of the Great Soul Arena.

To prevent this guy from dying outside the Great Spirit Arena, they specially sent a healing Spirit master from the Great Spirit Arena to heal his injuries.

After they healed Yu Xiaogang's injuries thoroughly, they threw him on the side of the road directly.

Pedestrians who saw him in ragged clothes and spitting blood felt pity, so someone threw a silver coin in front of him out of kindness.

Just like that, passers-by threw money at him one after another, and soon the money in front of him piled up like a hill, attracting the jealousy of many beggars...

35