Chapter 88: Arriving at Nuoding Academy
312 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These questions were a bit complicated for Xiao Wu now, and she could only scratch her head when she saw them.

Just when she was about to give up reading, she noticed her name.

The person who put the diary on her bed actually knew that she was only six years old in human form.

It also means that the other party knows that she is a Spirit beast and has come to find her.

Who is the other party, what is his identity, and what is the purpose of approaching her?

All this made Xiao Wu feel puzzled, but from the words, she could faintly sense that the other party had no malicious intentions, and he was just coming to see her.

The diary also mentioned Tang San, saying that he should be enjoying the life of a rich young master in the Clear Sky Sect.

Xiao Wu glanced suspiciously at Tang San from the corner of her eye, seeing his plain appearance and the patched clothes he was wearing, her expression turned wonderfully.

How rich?

That's it? Are rich people like this?

Obviously impossible!

If Tang San is considered a rich and young master, then what are the other gorgeously dressed humans?

Poor ghost?

Tang San caught Xiao Wu's side glance and had a wry smile on his face.

Even though he has known Xiao Wu for almost ten days now, he still can't figure out what is going on in her heart.

Sometimes he feels that this little girl is quite innocent, and sometimes he feels that she has a lot of thoughts, anyway, it responds to the words of a woman's heart.

Forget it, she can be angry if she likes, anyway, her anger will soon dissipate, so there is no need to worry about it.

Thinking of this, Tang San went back to his bed and made up his quilt.

Seeing that Tang San didn't even bother to comfort her, Xiao Wu snorted coldly and turned her head aside.

This guy actually didn't believe her, but chose to trust other people,

Miss Xiao Wu will stop playing with him!

Xiao Wu groaned in her heart and continued to read the copy of the diary.

Further reading, she saw it mentioned a person named Yu Xiaogang.

This name,

Xiao Wu felt impressed, it seemed that the teacher Tang San recognized was called by this name.

The diary said that he was eating and drinking at Nuoding Junior Spirit Master Academy.

Xiao Wu thinks this evaluation is quite pertinent, after all, Yu Xiaogang is not a teacher of Nuoding Elementary Spirit Master Academy at all.

It can be said that he has not made any contribution to Nuoding Junior Spirit Master Academy.

It is said that he is 35 years old now, but his Spirit power is only level 29.

Many teachers treated him as a joke, but Tang San alone respected him very much,

Xiao Wu felt a little strange.

It can be seen from the diary that the mysterious person who is about to come has a grudge against Tang San's teacher and wants to beat him up.

She thought about whether to remind Tang San, but thinking of his strange look just now, Xiao Wu felt angry.

Remind?

'Why does she want to remind?

In the end, both he and his teacher would get beaten up.

Hmph, how dare you not trust Miss Xiao Wu,

She ignored him and continued to read.

Xiao Wu also found a problem, this strange diary seems to be only seen by her.

The rest of the people seemed to be blind, and they couldn't see the diary in her hand at all.

Why?

Xiao Wu was puzzled by this, but soon forget it, 

Don't bother to care about it.

If those guys can't see it, then they can't see it,

She put the diary under her pillow and pulled the quilt.

Miss Xiao Wu is very angry now, she is going to sleep!

Seeing her bulging cheeks and her sleeping appearance, the rest of the dormitory secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, this chick didn't get mad further, otherwise, they would all be deflated.

________

Two and a half days later, Wang Jingyu's carriage finally arrived at the gate of Nuoding Junior Spirit Master Academy.

Wang Jingyu lifted the curtain, the coachman smiled all over his face and said in a flattering tone.

"Guest, Nuoding Elementary Spirit Master Academy is here, come, I'll help you out of the carriage..."

Naturally, Wang Jingyu didn't need the support of the coachman, let alone his strength was comparable to that of a demigod.

Even if he is just an ordinary person, he doesn't need other people's support for the simple action of getting off the carriage.

After getting off the carriage, Wang Jingyu said calmly to the driver.

"Okay, you can go. If there is a chance in the future, I will definitely patronize your business again."

The coachman thanked him for a long time, and his flattering appearance was probably more attentive than it would be toward his own father.

The porter guarding the gate had a panoramic view of this scene, and he was sure that the man standing outside the gate of the college was a master with a noble status and a wealthy family.

It was mentioned in the original book that this concierge is a guy who hates the poor and loves the rich, bullies the good and fears the evil.

Seeing that Wang Jingyu's clothes looked quite expensive, and are not affordable to ordinary people.

In particular, the coachman who drove the coach showed great hospitality to him, which made the guard confirm that the man's status was not ordinary.

Thinking of the little kid who came out of a certain pheasant coop and the village chief some time ago, he felt unlucky.

If it weren't for that guy who does nothing except for eating and drinking in the college and called himself a master bring a friend of the dean, he would definitely let that brat and their village chief get fucked.

Seeing Wang Jingyu walking slowly toward the gate of the college, the porter's face immediately filled with a smile.

"Hello, my lord, came to the Nuoding Spirit Master Academy.

Do you want to find someone or do you want to lead the younger generation to enroll?"

Wang Jingyu glanced at the concierge unexpectedly.

Wasn't this the one he was pulled in the original book?

Why are you so polite today?

However, Wang Jingyu, who inherently didn't have a good impression of this guy, didn't bother to care about this guy, and when his head was in front of him, he slapped him directly.

"Get out of the way, don't get in the way, if you talk too much, I'll kill you."

The porter who was slapped by Wang Jingyu spiraled up to the sky on the spot, turned three and a half times on the spot, and then fell to the ground.

After drawing the concierge, Wang Jingyu walked directly toward the academy, not to mention the small Nuoding Elementary Spirit Master Academy, now even the entire Spirit Hall can't stop Wang Jingyu.

If it wasn't for the face of Bibi Dong who is the pope, even if he beat that guard of the Spirit Palace back then, who would dare to have an opinion?

Seeing Wang Jingyu directly broke into the academy, although the porter who had just gotten up from the ground was worried, he didn't dare to stop him.

Just now, Wang Jingyu's hand whipped him and he flew three and a half times on the spot, but the whole incident only twisted his neck and didn't kill him.

He already knew that Wang Jingyu was definitely a terrifying existence with extreme strength, he might be a noble Spirit emperor or even a Spirit saint.

But he never would have imagined that Wang Jingyu was at the level of Spirit Douluo, and his combat power even rivaled that of a demigod.

After all, in the town of Nuoding City, reaching the Spirit Emperor level already granted an extremely prestigious status.

If someone were to achieve the level of Spirit Sage, they would undoubtedly become the city lord's personal concern, let alone a formidable individual at the level of Spirit Douluo.

He could only admit that he was unlucky.

Who could he blame for his own weakness?

When Wang Jingyu entered Notting Junior Spirit Master Academy,

Liu Erlong was only 5 kilometers away from Nuoding City.

Liu Erlong kept urging the driver to hurry up:

"Please hurry up, hurry up, I'm going to save people, hurry up!"

12