Chapter 89: Tang San
308 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the path back to the dormitory, Xiao Wu still puffed her cheeks and walked in front alone.

Tang San, Wang Sheng, and other members followed behind her, Miss Xiao Wu was still very angry, and the rest dared not go forward at all.

Tang San shook his head helplessly, he didn't understand why Xiao Wu was so angry, and she had been so angry for two days, she didn't even talk to him.

He felt that it was necessary for him to go forward to comfort her and admit his mistake by the way.

Anyway, a big man, how can he have the same knowledge as a little girl? And such a cute little girl.

Just when he was about to step forward to apologize to Xiao Wu,

A handsome man about 1.8 meters tall waved to Xiao Wu with a warm smile on his face.

"You are Xiao Wu, right?

Your two younger brothers are worried that you will not live well in the academy, so they sent me to come and see you."

This handsome man was obviously Wang Jingyu who came from afar.

In order to confirm his words, Wang Jingyu also released a little bit of dragon aura.

To most human beings, this bit of aura is insignificant, and only Titled Douluo-level powerhouses can detect it.

But Xiao Wu, who was originally in the form of a Spirit beast, was extremely sensitive to the aura leaked by Wang Jingyu.

Xiao Wu instinctively thought that Wang Jingyu must be the same kind formed by the Spirit beast.

She knew from the diary two days ago that someone would come to find her.

Now seeing the other party's handsome face, and warm smile, plus the same kind that has transformed into a human being.

Xiao Wu instinctively developed a good impression of Wang Jingyu in front of her, and her bulging cheeks immediately turned up slightly, revealing a childlike smile.

"Thank you, how are my brothers now? After I left, they should not be worried, right?"

Wang Jingyu nodded with determination.

"They are all fine now, but they are worried about your safety in Nuoding Junior Spirit Master Academy, so they asked me to come and see you, and they can rest assured only after making sure you are safe."

During the conversation between the two, especially seeing Xiao Wu showing a gentle and kind smile to Wang Jingyu, Tang San felt something was wrong.

Anyway, he doesn't know why, but he has a sense of crisis that if he doesn't go up again, something precious to him will leave him.

This strange sense of crisis made him step forward as he directly blocked Xiao Wu and Wang Jingyu.

"Xiao Wu, do you know this person? If you don't, then stay away from him and stand behind me, I will protect you."

Tang San raised his left hand slightly, the sharp sleeve arrow was already aimed at Wang Jingyu's throat.

"Tang San, he is my friend, as a classmate, I hope you will not be so rude to him."

However, seeing this , Xiao Wu felt a little strange,

Tang San, who was usually very polite and ceremonial, seemed to have eaten gunpowder today.

To be so hostile to the person sent by the two brothers who asked him to come and see her, he would never be like this usually.

'Tang San? He is Tang San?

It seems that even if Qian Xunji became a disabled person back then, it still couldn't change the situation of Tang Hao and Tang San living in seclusion in the Holy Spirit Village.'

Wang Jingyu muttered in his heart, looking up and down Tang San's plain, even patched clothes.

He watched Tang San's raised left hand faintly shimmering with a metallic luster, it should be the sleeve arrow ready to launch at any time.

Wang Jingyu frowned slightly, naturally, he was very displeased with Tang San's reaction.

Didn't the original book say that Tang San has a gentle personality and is very magnanimous in his dealings with others?

He often repays grievances with kindness, why do you react so excitedly?

Obviously, he just came to see what the number one heroine in the original work looks like, but Tang San directly regarded him as a threat to him, and even yelled and tried to kill him every now and then.

Could it be that Xiao Wu was born to belong to him, the protagonist?

Not only can others not touch her, but it is the original sin to even look at her.

This made Wang Jingyu feel disgusted toward Tang San,

Why? Since he came through transportation,

'So, you feel you are the only one worthy?'

Or is it because of the education he received from his mentally retarded teacher who kisses both men and women?

Not to mention,

They are also traversers, with two shoulders and one head.

Wang Jingyu really didn't believe, he, Wang, was worse than Tang San!

He is not convinced.

What's more, now Wang Jingyu is more than 30 years older than Tang San, if he wants to pinch this guy to death, he can shatter the fate of the protagonist at any time.

Since it was him, Wang Jingyu, who traveled to this world earlier than Tang San, then the protagonist should be him,

Since both are hypocrites then why not do something worthy of his identity?

Tang San didn't allow him to touch Xiao Wu, so he wanted to touch, not only to touch but also to possess Xiao Wu.

Anyway, the current Tang San's Spirit power is only level 13 at best, and even with the hidden weapons, he can deal with a level 30 Spirit master at most.

On the other hand, Wang Jingyu's current strength, level 82 Spirit Douluo, is comparable to a demigod powerhouse, and if he enters the dragon form, his combat power is comparable to that of a low-level god.

Not to mention Tang San, even his father Tang Hao, or even his grandfather Tang Chen could not compete with Wang Jingyu.

Um, this girl is just a child, so forget it,

But how dare this guy stare at him so aggressively?

It really should be said that he is ignorant and fearless, or that he lit a lantern in the toilet, courting death.

Wang Jingyu looked at Tang San on the ground with contemptuous eyes and issued a warning in a flat tone.

"Little rascal, I advise you to put your hands away, that crap in your hand can't even break through my defense.

If you don't want to die, just get the hell out of here, don't stare at me, otherwise even if your whole family comes, I will bury them neatly in the soil. "

Wang Jingyu didn't emit any spirit power, just looked at Tang San with indifferent eyes.

Tang San immediately felt like he was targeted by a hungry tiger like the one he faced when he was three years old in his previous life.

The feeling that as long as he moved a finger, he would be directly bitten to death made him feel horrified, and his outstretched left hand dropped unconsciously.

Xiao Wu was also very disappointed with Tang San's actions this time,

Before she thought he was a polite and honest person.

But now he treats the person her two brothers like this.

From Xiao Wu's point of view, it was tantamount to slapping her in the face on the spot, causing Xiao Wu's goodwill toward him to gradually collapse.

It's fine to slap her in the face, but she doesn't understand what this guy is thinking.

In her opinion, Wang Jingyu is definitely in the form of a Spirit beast, and he should have reached maturity, that is to say, he has reached at least level 70 or above.

Tang San actually took the initiative to provoke a strong man above the seventieth level,

What is the difference between this behavior and an egg hitting a stone?

Doing such an unwise thing made Xiao Wu's favorability toward Tang San collapse for the second time.

"Come on, let's go to another place to talk, ignore him."

After Xiao Wu gave Tang San a blank look, she deliberately raised her small hand to hold Wang Jingyu's big hand and walked toward the distance, making Tang San suspicious of life.

Xiao Wu took the initiative to hold the other men's hands, what's going on?

Doesn't she care about him?

Why does he feel sour?

13