Chapter 90: Keeping a Diary
278 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Sheng and other roommates surrounded him, looking at Tang San with strange eyes.

"Little San, are you okay? Why did Miss Wu run off with someone else?"

"Xiao San, why do they look very familiar? Is that man her brother?"

"Shut up. It definitely can't be her brother. Although that man is handsome and fits the aesthetics of many little girls, he doesn't look like Xiao Wu at all. How could they be brother and sister?"

"Look, look, that man is giving us the middle finger with his right hand while Xiao Wu can't see it. Does this mean he looks down on us?"

...

The chatter of the roommates was heard by Wang Jingyu.

After Wang Jingyu curled his lips in disdain, he deliberately stretched his right hand to his back and raised his middle finger.

Tang San has the thinking of an adult, so he naturally knows the meaning of Wang Jingyu's gesture.

His face darkened at his provocation.

But what can he do if the other party behaves maliciously?

Although the opponent didn't leak his breath, Tang San knew that the opponent was definitely a strong man with bottomless strength.

With the strength of a six-year-old Spirit master and one ring, it is impossible to defeat the opponent.

However, Tang San knew that his potential was limitless.

He has twin Martial Spirits, and he is also the kind that is born with full Spirit power.

With his extremely strong talent for cultivation, the Mysterious Heaven Skill brought by his previous life, and various methods of making hidden weapons, he will definitely be stronger than this man in the future.

As long as he has enough time, it doesn't matter how strong the other party is now or how arrogant and domineering it is.

In the future, he will definitely be able to kill the other party under the horse!

Find the teacher!

Now he just wants to find his teacher and increase his strength as soon as possible.

With the teacher's strong theoretical knowledge and his invincible potential, his strength will rise rapidly, and finally, he will rescue Xiao Wu from the opponent's clutches!

A flash of determination flashed in Tang San's eyes; he ignored the words of his roommates and ran towards his teacher's staff dormitory impatiently!

He absolutely can't just watch Xiao Wu fall into the claws of other men and endure endless pain!

Seeing Tang San leaving somewhere without listening to them, the rest of the dormitory members all looked at each other in blank dismay.

In the ten days since entering school, hasn't the relationship between Xiao Wu and Tang San been good all the time?

Why does it seem that Xiao Wu is dissatisfied with him now?

_________

Inside a small gazebo at Nuoding Junior Spirit Master Academy.

Xiao Wu slightly bowed to Wang Jingyu and spoke in an apologetic tone.

"Sorry, my classmate offended you so much today; I apologize to you on his behalf and hope you can forgive him."

A faint smile appeared on the corner of Wang Jingyu's mouth, and he shook his head slightly.

"Little girl, you don't have to apologize to me for him; you are you, he is he, and you have nothing to do with him."

"There are only three conditions for a woman to apologize to others for a man."

"That is whether they are husband and wife, lovers, brothers, and sisters, or mother and child."

Wang Jingyu put away his smile and showed a serious expression.

"You are not in a brother-sister relationship, let alone a mother-child relationship, which is to say, you and him are husband and wife (lovers)?"

"How, how is it possible?" Xiao Wu didn't even think about it and denied it on the spot.

"How could I like that guy? It's impossible, never possible!"

"Are you kidding me?"

Although she looks like a six-year-old girl, she is a hundred-thousand-year-old spirit beast.

Her thinking is far more mature than that of ordinary human children.

After all, spirit beasts get enlightened after they reach ten thousand years of age.

There are even some spirit beasts whose intelligence is no less than that of ordinary humans at the ten thousand-year level.

Especially the Dark Devilgod Tiger, who once fought against the two brothers Da Ming and Er Ming and was jointly driven out of the Star Dou Forest by them.

It is famous for its cunning and treachery. It is a mere 60,000-year-old spirit beast, but it can even surpass many humans in terms of intelligence.

After countless years of experience, Xiao Wu's parents naturally endowed her with a mature heart.

Tang San is just a six-year-old kid, and judging from his behavior today, he is quite immature and impulsive.

She came to the human world to talk about an unforgettable love, but that didn't mean she would go hungry.

Seeing Xiao Wu's swearing face, Wang Jingyu certainly didn't believe it.

But it was not easy to express her feelings in person, so he summoned the system to complain in the diary.

He was just, heh.

[This girl, Xiao Wu, actually said that she doesn't like Tang San; it's pure nonsense.]

[I don't know who told Tang San that she would stay by his side for the rest of his life.]

[I don't know who would rather sacrifice herself in order to save Tang San's life and finally become Tang San's sixth spirit ring?]

[Not only was she herself dazzled by love; she even let Da Ming and Er Ming sacrifice to Tang San in the end.]

[It's true that the whole family has dedicated their lives to others.]

[That's it, you tell me that you don't like Tang San, I'll just hehe...]

The diary was successfully uploaded, and Wang Jingyu obtained a secret technique called "Sacred purification."

According to the system, this secret technique can purify the evil power attached to the human body and ignore the level of evil power attached to the target.

This secret technique can actually ignore the level of evil power.

In other words, even the gods attached to the target can be purified?

Fuck!

If this is the case, this thing is absolutely against the law!

Thinking about it: the guy Rakshasa always likes to use his evil thoughts to influence the successors of other gods.

If it weren't for God Rakshasa's despicable and evil way of tricking Tang Chen, Tang Chen might have already become a real god.

And if Dong'er wants to become a real Rakshasa in the future, no one can say whether she will be affected by the evil thoughts of the previous Rakshasa and turn black like in the original book.

Now, with this sacred purification technique, if Dong'er inherits the position of Rakshasa in the future if that happens,

He could help Dong'er get rid of that state by himself.

Thinking of its specific usage, Wang Jingyu felt very happy.

Serious people don't keep diaries.

If it was Wang Jingyu in his previous life, he would naturally agree with this sentence.

But now, Wang Jingyu feels that it is a good day to write a diary every day.

Why can't serious people keep diaries?

At least he always thought he was very serious!

He never did any evil or shameless things; he is a transmigrated person and the most powerful person in this era.

Besides, as long as he writes a diary and complains about some goddesses, the system will give him a lot of rewards.

Such a relaxed and comfortable method that allows him to become a strong person while lying down is undoubtedly very suitable for him.

He has long fallen in love with this method of lying down and winning.

If a decent person can't keep a diary, then he would rather be a shameless person and write a diary to become stronger, which is really cool!

13