Chapter 91: Who are you?
297 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Wang Jingyu smiling, Xiao Wu tilted her head and looked at him strangely.

Why did this guy just go into a daze and giggle like that?

"Hey, are you okay?" "Why are you smiling so obscenely?"

"Laughing obscenely?

" Is there?"    "Shouldn't it be?"

Wang Jingyu immediately put his smile away and asked Xiao Wu back with a puzzled expression.

"Yes, it was very wretched just now." Xiao Wu nodded with determination.

"No"

While Wang Jingyu was chatting with Xiao Wu, Liu Erlong came galloping all the way from the Heaven Dou Empire in a carriage.

As soon as she arrived at Nuoding Elementary Spirit Master Academy, she went directly to the director of the academy.

And she revealed to the other party that she was the head of a high-level spirit master academy in the Heavenly Dou Empire and showed her identity certificate.

The dean of Nuoding Elementary Spirit Master Academy was surprised: Why did she come to a small academy like Nuoding Elementary Spirit Master Academy?

Generally speaking, for these high-level spirit masters from the Heaven Dou Imperial Capital, there was no attraction at all.

Not knowing why the other party came all the way to the academy, he cupped his fists and bowed to Liu Erlong with a respectful expression.

"I don't know what the meaning of Master Spirit Saint coming to my Notting Hill College is. Is there anything in our college that interests Her Majesty?"

Liu Erlong nodded slightly and said with a smile that she thought was gentle.

"I know that your college has recently accepted a girl with very good qualifications, named Xiao Wu.

I intend to accept her as my personal disciple. Can I ask you to cut her off? There is nothing left to be grateful for. "

The dean suddenly realized that the other party wanted to rob the students.

He also had an impression of Xiao Wu.

She is only six years old, her martial spirit is a rabbit, and she is a cute little girl with innate full spirit power.

For Liu Erlong's blatant act of robbing students, the head of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy was, of course, a little bit wronged.

Why?

Just because she is the dean of the Imperial Capital Advanced Spirit Master Academy?

Is it possible to rob students so openly?'

His complexion immediately turned ugly, but after all, Liu Erlong is a strong spirit saint, and he is two levels weaker than the other party.

So it's not easy for him to attack her on the spot, but he just expressed some embarrassment.

"This... I'm afraid it's not good?" "After all, the student named Xiao Wu entered the Nuoding Spirit Master Academy after many tests."

"What's more, although our Nuoding Spirit Master Academy is not as good as your academy, I will do my best to solve the students' difficulties, and I don't need you to intervene in our students' affairs."

At this time, Liu Erlong also felt the displeasure on the face of the principal of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy.

She realized that she was suspected of being a bit aggressive, so she slightly bowed and said:

"President, please don't get me wrong; I don't mean to snatch her, but if you are willing to part with her, I will try my best to meet your request."

"And although my Blue Tyrant Academy is not as good as Heaven Dou Royal Academy, nor is it comparable to Five Elements Academy, the difference is not too much."

"If the dean is willing, I am willing to give Nuoding College 50 admissions places every year." "What do you think?"

Liu Erlong tried her best to show her sincere attitude.

If it wasn't for Xiao Wu's persecution from some "beast," how could she be so humble?

The head did not expect that Liu Erlong would actually give such a condition.

This condition can be said to be very attractive; after all, the other party is the dean of a high-level spirit master academy in the imperial capital.

Even if the Advanced Spirit Master Academy is the worst in the imperial capital, it is definitely more than ten times better than the Nuoding Junior Spirit Master Academy.

After all, the dean's strength is a Spirit Saint-level existence, and those teachers will definitely not be far behind.

'I am afraid that the most ordinary teacher will not be much weaker than myself and may even be stronger.'

Students who can graduate from their academy can have 50 spots reserved in the Blue Tyrant Advanced Spirit Master Academy for further study.

This will undoubtedly give Nuoding Junior Spirit Master Academy a certain degree of competitiveness, having at least absolute influence in Nuoding City and nearby towns.

After a fierce ideological struggle, the dean finally agreed to give Xiao Wu to Liu Erlong.

After the agreement was reached, Liu Erlong circled around the academy under the leadership of the principal of Notting Academy.

Since the entire Nuoding Spirit Master Academy occupies a very small area, it was very easy to find Wang Jingyu and Wang Jingyu under the small pavilion.

The head of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy pointed at Xiao Wu and gestured to Liu Erlong.

"Principal Liu, that little girl is a student named Xiao Wu." "Both of her parents died when she was young, and her family was poor, so she entered as a work-study student."

When Liu Erlong saw Xiao Wu's playful, cute, innocent appearance, her long-repressed motherhood was unconsciously touched, and she immediately fell in love with her.

But when she saw Wang Jingyu chatting and laughing with Xiao Wu, her fiery temper rose immediately.

With a vigorous step, she rushed toward Wang Jingyu, trying to attack and kick him.

"Beast, stay away from my student!"

Wang Jingyu's perception was so sharp, much sharper than most spirit beasts.

When Liu Erlong and the principal of Notting College came outside the gazebo, he had already sensed it.

He just felt that Liu Erlong's aura was somewhat familiar, but he hadn't seen it in nineteen years, and he had almost forgotten it.

It wasn't until the opponent rushed up that Wang Jingyu dodged to avoid Liu Erlong's flying kick and directly pushed her against the gazebo pillar with one hand.

Looking at Liu Erlong's beautiful face, Wang Jingyu always felt a little familiar.

But no matter how he thought about it, he couldn't remember who this girl was.

'How did I offend her?"

Why did she attack ME as soon as she came up?'

The faces of the two were less than ten centimeters apart at the moment, and even the other's pores could be seen.

But Liu Erlong still didn't see any dead spots on Wang Jingyu's jade-like face.

She also didn't expect that this beast was really as handsome as he said in the diary.

When the two looked at each other, Liu Erlong murmured involuntarily,

"So handsome...

When Wang Jingyu heard Liu Erlong's praise, he felt extremely refreshed.

He just said that Dong'er kicked him out, thinking that no one would want him.

Isn't this a beauty who came to the door by herself?

But Wang Jingyu immediately showed a serious expression and raised his eyebrows at Liu Erlong.

"Hey, woman, who are you? Suddenly attacking the young master? Don't you know that it's very rude?"

When Liu Erlong heard Wang Jingyu's question, she was furious on the spot.

This guy had obviously seen her before, and he also said that she was not as good-looking as that woman named Dong'er.

Nineteen years have passed, and although Wang Jingyu has already forgotten her, she will never forget it no matter what.

Even though she had known for a long time that she was no match for the current pope in terms of appearance, she was still a great beauty anyway.

If it wasn't for her hot temper, many people would have chased her back then, okay?

This guy said that she was not as good as others, although it was unintentional, and Liu Erlong felt that her self-esteem was hurt.

Now this guy who hurt her self-esteem actually asked who she was, funny right?

13