Chapter 92: Hooligan
269 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at Liu Erlong, who was desperately trying to break free, and her angry face.

Wang Jingyu felt like bullying her, so he pressed her against the pillar and jokingly said,

"Hey, woman, I suggest you be more honest and don't move around; otherwise, if you move, I will kiss you."

"And the harder you struggle, the more excited I will be so don't think I'm afraid; anyway, beauties like you are rare, and I can't afford to loose someone who is sending themselves to the door. "

Liu Erlong's whole body froze; she didn't dare to struggle anymore.

She knew that Wang Jingyu was a beast who did what he said, and if she made him anxious, she would have to learn some lessons.

Outside the gazebo, the head of Notting College saw that Liu Erlong, who was as strong as a spirit sage, couldn't even move in front of Wang Jingyu.

He was certain that Wang Jingyu's strength was bottomless.

In front of such a strong man, he felt that it was best to pretend that he had not seen anything.

So he turned around directly as if he hadn't seen anything.

Seeing that Liu Erlong didn't dare to move anymore, Wang Jingyu stretched out his right hand and gently lifted her chin up.

"So, woman, who are you, and why did you sneak up on me?"

Liu Erlong turned her head aside angrily, as if unwilling to answer Wang Jingyu's question.

Naturally, Wang Jingyu would not be polite to Liu Erlong; he turned her head directly to him and kissed her directly on the lips.

Liu Erlong didn't expect that, Wang Jingyu really dared to say kiss and really kissed her; there was no bottom line at all.

After the kiss, Wang Jingyu smacked his lips and spoke thoughtfully.

"Well, it's not bad, but it's worse than my Dong'er's fragrant mouth."

When Liu Erlong heard this, her anger became even more difficult to suppress.

'Dong'er!  It's Dong'er again!

Why does this bastard always like to compare her with the Pope? There is something wrong with him.

Damn, it!'

She glared at Wang Jingyu viciously.

If eyes could kill, Wang Jingyu would have died ninety-nine times.

"Still staring? Believe it or not, if you stare at me for five more seconds, I'll kiss you again. Try it if you don't believe me."

Wang Jingyu was like

'I'm a hooligan, and I'm not afraid of anyone,

and his eyes were fixed on Liu Erlong's red lips; that bad look made her helpless.

Anyway, she was the one who attacked him first, so he wasn't going to be polite.

"I'll ask you again, who are you?" "Why did you sneak up on this young master, if you don't answer, I'm afraid your little mouth will be swollen for a while?"

Liu Erlong was in a state of exasperation, but she knew she couldn't beat Wang Jingyu in the short fight just now.

Or maybe dozens of her tied together may not be able to beat Wang Jingyu.

So even if she was angry in her heart, she didn't dare to stare at Wang Jingyu again.

"I'm Liu Erlong, the head of Blue Tyrant Academy...."

Initially, she wanted to say that the reason for attacking him was because Wang Jingyu said in his diary that he was going to harm another person, a six-year-old girl.

She couldn't see such a beastly act, so she came to stop it.

But she found that when she introduced herself, although her voice could be heard normally when he asked why she attacked him, her voice was completely silenced.

It seemed that a mysterious force was preventing her from telling the reason, and although Liu Erlong seemed to be opening and closing her mouth constantly, she didn't make a sound.

Wang Jingyu sized Liu Erlong up and down with a strange expression and thought.

"Fuck, this girl is Liu Erlong?" So, that's why I felt—right, how can there be a familiar feeling?

"It seems this girl has really changed a lot in the past nineteen years."

But nineteen years ago, Liu Erlong, who was only 15 years old, was relatively young, and her body was not as well-developed as it is now.

Now Liu Erlong has a slim figure, and she looks hot and sexy.

Although her appearance is a little worse than Dong'er's, her figure is as good as Dong'er's.

Wang Jingyu scanned Liu Erlong's delicate body with his eyes.

After having a skin-to-skin relationship with Bibi Dong, he enjoys the affairs of men and women more, but he thinks he has good taste.

Now that Liu Erlong, a beautiful girl, came to his door, Wang Jingyu felt sorry for himself if he didn't take advantage.

Being stared at by Wang Jingyu's presumptuous eyes, Liu Erlong felt her face was hot, and her legs trembled unconsciously, but her mouth was still stubborn.

"Asshole, let go of me." "To bully a girl like this, what kind of person are you?"

"Bullying. Did I bully you? I don't know who was rude to sneak up on this young master."

Wang Jingyu snorted coldly and asked Xiao Wu at the side.

"Little girl, did I bully this beautiful sister just now?"

"Probably not?"

Xiao Wu, standing to the side, looked at them innocently and shook her head.

"No, my brother didn't bully this beautiful sister, but this beautiful sister suddenly attacked my brother.

If it weren't for my brother's strength, I'm afraid that the kick just now would have caused my brother to suffer a lot, so what my brother did just now was to punish the beautiful sister. "

Liu Erlong didn't expect that Xiao Wu would defend Wang Jingyu, and it could be seen that Xiao Wu had a good impression of Wang Jingyu.

"Did you hear that?"  "I'm not bullying you; I'm punishing you."

"If you continue to slander me, believe it or not, I will find a hotel and deal with you."

Seeing Wang Jingyu's ferocious appearance, Liu Erlong was at a loss for words for a while, but she didn't dare to say another word and could only snort angrily.

"Okay, I apologize to you. I'm sorry."

Wang Jingyu deliberately pretended to be deaf and asked loudly with his ear turned sideways.

"What, what are you talking about? You said you love me... No, no, I already have a wife at home."

"If she knows that I am looking for women outside, she will beat me to death."

Wang Jingyu raised his voice to hundreds of decibels, and the shout attracted the passing students to stop and watch.

The point was that Wang Jingyu was still quite shamelessly raving loudly.

"Beauty, I know that I am handsome, so much so that you will inevitably sink under my handsome appearance,

But it's really not good; the tigress in my family can eat people very fiercely. "

Being stared at by many students, Liu Erlong blushed immediately.

This guy's brazenness really exceeded her expectations.

God knows, how did such a shameless guy win the Pope's heart?

Just because this guy is handsome?

Obviously, this guy is superficial, shameless, and a hooligan!

Seeing that more and more students were coming to watch,

in order to avoid teaching these students badly.

The principal of Nuoding College asked his subordinates to expel them and stepped forward to help Liu Erlong out of the siege.

"Student Xiao Wu, this is the Dean of Blue Tyrant Academy in Heaven Dou Imperial Capital and also your teacher in the future.

She came to Nuoding College this time because she heard that your aptitude is very good and that you are born full of spirit power.

She loves talents and wants you to be her direct disciple, Xiao Wu.

This is your blessing; she is a strong spirit sage. "

"What?"

Wang Jingyu and Xiao Wu shouted out in unison; neither of them thought that Liu Erlong came here for this purpose.

12