Chapter 93: Honorary Dean
320 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Jingyu let go of Liu Erlong with a strange expression, called out the diary system, and complained on it.

What's the situation?

Liu Erlong actually came to Nuoding College in person to accept Xiao Wu as her personal disciple.

[What the hell, is there something wrong with this woman?]

[Quite abnormal.]

[Wasn't Liu Erlong supposed to accept Xiao Wu as her daughter in the future? Why did she now want to accept her as a direct disciple?]

[It's messed up again!

Could it be that Liu Erlong didn't have the idea of accepting Xiao Wu as her daughter because she didn't fall in love with Yu Xiaogang?]

[I don't understand, now I don't understand more and more, what will happen in the future, who knows...]

While Wang Jingyu was complaining in her diary, Xiao Wu was also thinking about it in her heart.

'Why would a strong spirit sage come to the Nuoding Spirit Master Academy in person to accept me as a disciple?'

'What is happening? Should I agree? There should be Douluo-level powerhouses in the imperial capital, right? If I go to the imperial capital, I'm afraid...'

While thinking about it, Xiao Wu turned her beautiful eyes toward Wang Jingyu to ask for his opinion.

Because, in her opinion, Wang Jingyu, like her, is a kind of spirit beast, so she has an instinctive sense of trust in him.

When Liu Erlong saw Xiao Wu looking at Wang Jingyu, her heart suddenly became cold.

She didn't expect Wang Jingyu to succeed in instilling Xiao Wu's trust in him just because she was half an hour late.

Now Xiao Wu wanted to seek Wang Jingyu's opinion.

With his despicable and shameless character, he will definitely not let her follow her back to Blue Tyrant Academy.

In other words, it was useless for her to find the dean of the Nuoding Spirit Master Academy just now; after all, the academy has to obey the wishes of the students themselves.

Sensing Xiao Wu's gaze, Wang Jingyu couldn't help but frown.

Should he suggest Xiao Wu go to Blue Tyrant Academy in advance?

Or let her study at Nuoding College?

He was thinking of Tang San's rude behavior toward him before.

If Xiao Wu stays at Nuoding Spirit Master Academy, it is inevitable that she will follow in the footsteps of the original book and eventually fall in love with Tang San.

After all, being together day and night, the feelings under the subtle influence are the deepest.

The best way to prevent Xiao Wu from falling in love with Tang San is to fundamentally cut off her meeting with Tang San.

The plot has already gone wrong, so why add further chaos?

Thinking up to this point, Wang Jingyu showed a faint smile.

"Little girl, in fact, I suggest you go to Blue Tyrant Academy; the conditions there are very good,

And I can see that although the beautiful sister in front of me has a hot temper,

But she is actually a very nice person; she will treat you like her own daughter. "

Hearing Wang Jingyu's words, Liu Erlong suddenly showed disbelief.

This scoundrel would actually speak for her?

Is there something wrong with her ears? How could this villain speak for herself?

He even said that she was actually very good!

Seeing Liu Erlong's astonished expression, Wang Jingyu shrugged slightly.

"Don't look at me with that look; I just want this little girl to have a better learning environment."

Unexpectedly, Xiao Wu grabbed Wang Jingyu's hand, pulled him to one side, asked him to squat, and asked with her little mouth in his ear.

"Is it really okay to go to the Heavenly Emperor in my current state?" The entire Heaven Dou Empire must have many titled Douluo powerhouses, right?

If I were discovered, even if she were a spirit sage, it would be impossible for her to save me from the siege of Titled Douluos, right? Am I not throwing myself into a trap?"

Of course, Wang Jingyu understood Xiao Wu's concerns, but he didn't take them to heart.

"Little girl, what are you worried about?" Since your two younger brothers have asked me to protect you, I will naturally not break my promise.

I will also go to the Heaven Dou Capital with you. As long as I am here, even if all the titled Douluos in the entire Heaven Dou Empire go together, I can beat them to calling you father. "

Xiao Wu pursed her lips in response to Wang Jingyu's swearing words; she didn't know how strong Wang Jingyu was.

So she somewhat hesitated and pondered for nearly three minutes before nodding to Liu Erlong.

"Okay, I can go to Heaven, Dou Imperial Capital, with you."

Liu Erlong's heart immediately became elated, and the way she looked at Wang Jingyu became much softer.

"Although this guy has taken advantage of me a lot because he is handsome and spoke for me, I will spare him."

While Liu Erlong was being grateful to Wang Jingyu, he suddenly squatted up and looked directly at her.

"Wait, it's fine for you to take this little girl away, but I was entrusted by two old friends to protect her, so I have a request."

"What's the request?"

Liu Erlong felt a little upset. As soon as she felt that this guy was more pleasing to the eye, this guy made a new request.

"I will also go to Heaven Dou Imperial Capital with you, and let me be the vice president of your Blue Tyrant Academy in the future."

"I was entrusted to protect Xiao Wu, so I must have the authority to enter the academy at any time."

"..." Liu Erlong rolled her eyes and said angrily.

"There is no one in Blue Tyrant Academy who can stop you, and isn't it easy for you to enter and leave the academy at any time?"

"Even if it's my room, the dean's room, the girls' dormitory, or the bathroom, if you want to go in, who can stop you? Isn't it superfluous for you?"

Uh... is this girl hinting at him?

The corners of his mouth twitched, and Wang Jingyu asked with a strange look:

"What the hell did you make of me?" "Am I that kind of crazy beast?"

Unexpectedly, Liu Erlong nodded solemnly: "Yes, you are...

She also wanted to tell what Wang Jingyu said in his diary: that he was going to harm Qian Renxue and her, and that he was also going to harm the girls at Tianshui College.

But she found that when the words came to the verge of her mouth, her voice disappeared again.

Anyway, as long as the content of the diary is mentioned in front of Wang Jingyu, the voice will automatically disappear.

This made Liu Erlong feel very strange if Wang Jingyu gave her the diary on purpose.

It is absolutely impossible for him to mention the contents of the diary in front of her.

Now there is only one explanation.

Although this diary was written by Wang Jingyu, it was indeed sent to her by some unknown force.

Wang Jingyu didn't know anything about it at all.

They are also the owners of the copy of the diary, and Bibi Dong, who owns the copy of the entire diary, has already seen through everything.

Diary owners like Liu Erlong, who became monks halfway through, have difficulty figuring it out.

They can only guess why they have a diary by combining every bit of the diary.

Seeing Liu Erlong's red lips open and close again without saying any foul words for a long time

Wang Jingyu thought that she was unwilling to agree to his request, so he raised his eyebrows at Xiao Wu.

"Little girl, since she doesn't want to, then..."

"I am willing; I am willing; I did not say that I am unwilling; I give you the position of honorary dean of Blue Tyrant Academy.

Since you like to hang up idle jobs, I will give you the position of honorary dean; it is better than the honorary vice president you wanted, right? Are you satisfied with this?"

Liu Erlong hurried forward and grabbed Wang Jingyu's arm, looking at him beggingly, afraid that things might change.

11