Chapter 94: The Enemies meet
284 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Liu Erlong look at him anxiously, Wang Jingyu felt that he has achieved his goal, so he didn't make things difficult for her anymore.

"Since Dean Liu so sincerely invites me, this young master is not a guy who doesn't know what to do."

Then I will reluctantly become the honorary dean, Xiao Wu girl, don't worry. With me sitting in charge of Blue Tyrant Academy, it will be absolutely safe there. "

Xiao Wu looked at Wang Jingyu gratefully, and her heart was full of emotion.

Although he didn't say it, she knew that Wang Jingyu served as the honorary dean of Blue Tyrant Academy in order to protect her and let her go to the academy to study at ease.

The two parties are not related, but if the other party can do this for themselves, how can Xiao Wu not be moved?

But in fact, Wang Jingyu didn't choose to be the honorary dean of Blue Tyrant Academy for Xiaowu at all.

To be more precise, his purpose was not limited to this; the more significant reason was that he has now been expelled from the Spirit Hall by Dong'er girl.

And now he needs to find a place to stay for a long time.

It just so happens that Blue Tyrant Academy is located in the Heavenly Dou Imperial Capital, which is as prosperous as the Spirit City.

For Wang Jingyu, who likes to make noise, this place would be full of fun, not to mention there are Liu Erlong, Qian Renxue, Tang Yuehua, Ning Rongrong, Dugu Yan, and other beauties in Heaven Dou Imperial Capital.

Any one of these in the original work is a dignified beauty, so why not go and see them all?

What's more, Heaven Dou Royal Academy and Five Elements Academies are also in the Heaven Dou empire.

Especially, there are so many beautiful girls in Skywater Academy; why not go and see.

Hmph, that girl Dong'er thought that if she kicked herself out, he, Mr. Wang, would have nowhere to run? How can it be?

He made up his mind that he must harm some beauties more and make Dong'er regret it to death!

Seeing that Wang Jingyu finally let go, Liu Erlong was relieved; this disciple was finally accepted, and the trip was not in vain.

But suddenly, she felt that she had forgotten something.

Eh, isn't it?

The purpose of her coming to Nuoding Spirit Master Academy this time was to save the girl named Xiao Wu from a certain beast and bring her back to Blue Tyrant Academy.

But now, although she was indeed taking this little girl away, why did she recruit a certain beast to the academy instead?

This seems to be a bit contrary to my original intention, right?

Wang Jingyu ran to Blue Tyrant Academy.

In the future, not only Xiao Wu but she herself could also become victim of this beast, right?

Liu Erlong raised her head and glanced at Wang Jingyu's handsome face, then immediately lowered it.

Forget it.

She had an idea in her heart: for the sake of this handsome beast helping her convince Xiao Wu, he can do whatever he likes.

But just as this thought appeared, she wondered if she was crazy.

Was she actually willing to accept that the other party harmed her?

Maybe there is something serious.

When Liu Erlong was feeling uneasy, the head of Notting Soul Master Academy came up to her and spoke to her in a consulting tone.

"Dean Liu, since you love talent so much, I would like to recommend two people to you. Maybe you will be interested."

"Oh?"  Liu Erlong raised her eyebrows and looked at the dean with a puzzled expression.

"Who is it? You can talk about it. If it is really good, I can take them away together."

Wang Jingyu raised his eyebrows with a strange face; this guy wouldn't be trying to introduce Yu Xiaogang and Tang San as their master-student pair, right?

Sure enough, he heard the introduction from the head of the Nuoding Spirit Master Academy.

"They are a pair of mentors and apprentices. Although the teacher's strength is not very good, he is 35 years old and doesn't even have level 30.

However, he is very strong in theoretical knowledge.

He has published many theories, including "Ten Competitiveness of Martial Spirit", and he is respected as a Grandmaster. "

After introducing Yu Xiaogang, he introduced Tang San like he was some kind of treasure.

"His disciple Martial Spirit is very strange; it is the blue silver grass of the plant system, but like this little girl, he is born full of spirit power, you."

Suddenly Liu Erlong showed a weird smile, and after glancing at Wang Jingyu, she asked the head of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy in a probing tone.

"The teacher's name is Yu Xiaogang?"

Dean nodded noncommittally and asked with a look of surprise.

"Does Dean Liu know him too?"

"I know him; of course, I know him; not only do I know him, but I also have a good relationship with him!

Could you ask the principal to help me call the master-student couple to the pavilion? I want to meet them. "

Liu Erlong showed a strange smile, which made the dean always feel a little strange.

But he didn't think much about it, so he nodded and turned to leave.

Looking at Liu Erlong's eager expression, Wang Jingyu knew that this girl's hands were itchy, and she couldn't wait to beat him up.

Especially since this girl was deflated on him just now, it is understandable for this girl to want to take her anger on Yu Xiaogang now.

Wang Jingyu was also very happy to see the scene where Liu Erlong beat Yu Xiaogang violently.

Especially in the original book, the two who were supposed to be in love with each other and be together for a lifetime in the future,

have now become strangers.

Wang Jingyu likes to hear and see, and he was quite excited.

The two waited for about ten minutes, and Yu Xiaogang and Tang San were brought to a distance of 20 meters outside the pavilion.

Liu Erlong grinned mischievously and beckoned to Yu Xiaogang.

"Cousin, long time no see. I miss my cousin very much."

Yu Xiaogang's face froze instantly,

Why, why is it her?

Yu Xiaogang naturally remembers this cousin, who beat him violently, ruined his reputation, and caused him to be expelled from the family.

The hatred for this cousin, even if she were turned into ashes,

He would definitely be able to recognize her!

But hate is hate, and fear is fear.

He has already learned from the head of the Nuoding Spirit Master Academy that Liu Erlong has been promoted to the level of Spirit Sage.

So the scene of being violently beaten nineteen years ago is vivid in his mind, in order to prevent the tragedy from happening again.

Yu Xiaogang didn't even think about it; he just turned around and left, not daring to stay any longer.

But relying on his strength as a twenty-ninth-level great Spirit master, if he wanted to escape in front of the Spirit saint, it must be a fool's dream.

Liu Erlong rushed out like an arrow and caught up with Yu Xiaogang with the momentum of thunder.

She clasped his shoulder heavily with her right hand and kicked the joint of his left leg, causing him to kneel on the ground involuntarily.

"Cousin, why are you running? This cousin hasn't seen you for a long time; why are you leaving in such a hurry? Could it be that I will eat you?"

Liu Erlong looked at Yu Xiaogang playfully, with a weird smile on her lips.

On the side, Tang San saw his teacher being pinned to the ground like this.

A stern expression immediately appeared on his face. He raised his left wrist slightly to shoot the sleeve arrow directly at Liu Erlong.

However suddenly,

A white shadow flashed over as a handsome man casually grabbed the sleeve arrow and looked down at him indifferently.

"Little devil, it's very rude to sneak up on someone without even saying hello." "Hasn't your teacher taught you what manners are?"

11