Chapter 95: Mad Dog Yu Xiaogang
284 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Wang Jingyu catch his own sleeve arrow easily, Tang San's face immediately sank, and he spoke plausibly.

"This woman bullied the weak and insulted my teacher. 

I, Tang San, just wanted to avenge my teacher. What crime is there?"

Bully? 

The impulse in Wang Jingyu's heart made him call out the diary system again to rant wildly.

[Speaking of bullying, didn't this guy Tang San do a lot in the original novel?]

[In the original book, the Shrek Seven Devils loved to say that they are mediocre if they don't dare to cause trouble.]

[ It's clear that they just like to cause trouble, and after causing trouble, they like to blame the victim.]

[For example, the three Fifteen Ton Ant Emperor brothers never offended Tang San at all.]

[But this guy said that Xingdou Lake should belong to the two brothers, Da Ming and Er Ming, who sacrificed for him.]

[Even if the two brothers Da Ming and Er Ming die, other spirit beasts must not occupy the magpie's nest; otherwise, it will be the original sin, and the crime should be punished.]

[He found an excuse to slaughter all three 90,000-year-old Fifteen Ton Ant Emperors and turn them into his spirit rings.]

[Such a shameless robbery, if you have to say it in a high-sounding manner, is simply a disgrace to the traversers.]

[Now he keeps saying that in order to save his teacher, he has a clear conscience, so even if he releases a hidden weapon on Liu Erlong, that wouldn't be wrong.]

[Although this young master is also a bit thick-skinned, he isn't as exaggerated as this Tang San.]

After the diary was uploaded, Wang Jingyu heard a mechanical reminder coming from his ears.

"Congratulations to the host for obtaining the "Shen Nong Baicao Jing(Shennong's Classic of Materia Medica)" and the reminder to increase the age of the third spirit ring by 500 years.

At the same time, the long-lost Spirits advanced reminder sounded in his ears.

"Congratulations to the host for officially reaching the 100,000-year level of the third Spirit ring; please continue to work hard."

Awesome!

Wang Jingyu raised his brows, feeling extremely relieved; now only his second spirit ring left is left to be promoted to the 100,000-year level.

However, it doesn't matter; it won't take long for his Spirit ring to turn into a full red state.

Just thinking about it made him happy.

Wang Jingyu smiled in satisfaction and flicked the arrow in his hand toward the pool of water outside the pavilion.

After the arrow was inserted into the water, the jet-black venom immediately spread out, and he asked Liu Erlong with a sneer.

"What do you want to do with this pair of master and apprentice?"

Liu Erlong looked at the arrow stuck in the water; her black eyebrows tightly frowned, and she looked at Tang San with disgust.

"At such a young age, he has such a vicious heart. He actually used poison on the arrow. If someone accidentally gets hit by the arrow, he probably wouldn't even know how he was killed."

Raising her hand, she slapped Tang San to the ground with a slap and issued a warning in a cold tone.

"Little devil, if you dare to try again, I'll screw your head off and kick it like a ball!"

Liu Erlong's fiery temper made her look like a mighty tigress, and looking at those eyes full of anger Tang San did not have the courage to move.

Xiao Wu's impression of Tang San on the side also collapsed again, so he directly attacked others with poisoned arrows if they didn't agree with each other.

If it weren't for Wang Jingyu's powerful strength that he was be on guard against any threats,

'This future teacher of mine might have been poisoned and harmed by him'

'Are humans so vicious? '

Seeing Tang San fall to the ground, not daring to move, Liu Erlong turned her attention back to Yu Xiaogang and also slapped him on the face.

"Hmph, you master and apprentice are really of the same breed; only you can teach such a vicious disciple.

Nineteen years ago, what you did in Soto City shamed the family, and that it still can't hold it's head up in front of the other two sects."

Yu Xiaogang's head was buzzing from Liu Erlong's slap, and blood flowed from the corner of his mouth.

"Now you actually published a bullshit theory, claiming that you are a master?" What a shame.

Do you dare to say that your theories have nothing to do with the Blue Tyrant Family and Spirit Hall; even with the experience accumulated by countless seniors, how can you have the face to keep it for yourself?"

Saying that Liu Erlong slapped him on the left side of the face again, at this time the two slaps, one left and one right, were very clearly printed on Yu Xiaogang's face.

Yu Xiaogang was very angry and even wished he could get up and fight Liu Erlong to the death.

However, he was being suppressed to death by Liu Erlong now, let alone fighting to the death with her; even if he broke free from her restraints, he couldn't stand up from the floor.

He could only stare at Liu Erlong with resentful eyes.

This cousin, he wished he could eat her flesh and drink her blood alive!

Nineteen years ago, he was expelled from the family because of this cousin, who informed the family.

After he was ruined, he went back to Suotuo City to look for Dong'er, but Dong'er had long since disappeared.

Later, he ran to Spirit Hall to ask to see Dong'er, but Dong'er didn't see him at all, and he blamed all the responsibility on this cousin.

If it weren't for this cousin who kept ruining his reputation, he would still be a member of the glorious Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon family, and perhaps Dong'er would not ignore him at all.

Dong'er once said to him that she would always wait for him and that she and her senior brother were just acting.

The purpose was to protect him from being detected by the eyeliner arranged by her teacher. In order to protect his safety, Dong'er said that she would do everything possible.

Speaking of Dong'er's senior brother, Yu Xiaogang turned his attention to Wang Jingyu.

He felt that this man looked familiar just now, but after thinking about it, he couldn't remember who this man was.

Now, after looking carefully, Yu Xiaogang suddenly realized just now, pointing to Wang Jingyu with his right hand.

With a face full of disbelief, he said.

"You, it's you; you are Dong'er's senior brother; why are you here?"

Seeing that Yu Xiaogang finally recognized himself at this moment, Wang Jingyu turned his mouth up slightly.

"Master, long time no see; you are still pinned down by your cousin like you were nineteen years ago, unable to move.

If Dong'er saw you looking so hopeless now, she would definitely think that her decision to marry me was very wise."

Naturally, Wang Jingyu knew that Yu Xiaogang was still coveting Dong'er.

In line with his principle of killing people, he directly announced the progress of his relationship with Dong'er to Yu Xiaogang.

But how could Yu Xiaogang believe it?

"You said Dong'er married you? How is it possible?

Are you not in a brother-and-sister relationship with her?

How is it possible? I don't believe it, and I won't believe it; Dong'er has always loved me! it's me! "

"If you don't believe me, let me tell you, Dong'er and I are now husband and wife."

Although we are not really married, she has already given herself completely to me, and the feeling of having a wife is really wonderful."

"It's a lie!

You are lying! How could Dong'er fall in love with you? If you insult Dong'er like this again, I will fight you!"

Shouting hysterically, he tried to stand up from the ground again and again; even if Liu Erlong forcibly held him down, he was still restless, just like a mad dog ready to bite anyone it comes across.

11