Chapter 96: Pleading
458 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Yu Xiaogang's crazily agitated state, Liu Erlong kicked him in the stomach,

Only then did he lower his head, clutching his stomach in pain.

But Liu Erlong hooked Yu Xiaogang's chin with the tip of her shoe, raised her hand, and slapped his face continuously.

"Plop..."

The sound of flesh being slapped was loud and endless, and her every slap was stronger than the previous, and each slap knocked off some of his teeth, and his mouth was full of blood.

Donger! It's Dong'er again!

It seems that these men will die if they don't mention Dong'er!

Liu Erlong felt like she would go crazy with anger,

Damn.

Especially since Wang Jingyu kissed her many times just now but now he mentioned Dong'er in front of her, sge was very upset.

But she couldn't beat Wang Jingyu, and now there happened to be someone to vent her anger in front of her.

Of course, Liu Erlong was not polite; she directly poured all the anger she felt on this cousin, and the applause was endless.

The aggrieved feeling made Yu Xiaogang so depressed that he wanted to vomit blood, especially after knowing that Dong'er was occupied by Wang Jingyu.

He was ashamed and angry now, wishing he could have a real man's contest with Wang Jingyu.

But Yu Xiaogang could tell that Wang Jingyu was no longer what he used to be.

After all, being able to lightly catch Tang San's sleeve arrow, even if the arrow is poisonous,

He can't do it

He can't help him at all.

What's more, in front of his disciple, he was forced to kneel on the ground and slapped his face continuously, making him lose face.

When he accepted Tang San as a disciple, Yu Xiaogang had already explained to Tang San about his relationship with the current pope.

Telling him that the current pope is his future wife, and Tang San will be the holy son of the Spirit Hall in the future.

Therefore, he hoped that he can train him and send him to the Spirit Hall to serve in the future to help her.

This was also an important factor in why he was willing to accept Tang San as his disciple.

But now that Dong'er has become Wang Jingyu's wife, she has completely handed herself over to him, and now others are coming to show off.

This lost the meaning of training Tang San and letting him serve in the Spirit Hall.

It also made Yu Xiaogang not know how to face this one disciple for a while.

Tang San saw his teacher being pinned to the ground and whipped continuously, but he looked helpless, making his teeth cluck.

But he also knew that there was no way for him to stop all of this, and he felt powerless.

He knew that no matter what, he couldn't just watch his teacher be beaten to death; otherwise, who would he worship as his teacher in the future?

He first set his eyes on Xiao Wu, ran to her, and spoke in a pleading tone.

"Xiao, Xiao Wu, since we are all classmates, can you intercede for my teacher?"

He can't fight anymore; if she continues slapping him, my teacher will really be beaten to death, please."

But Xiao Wu gave him a cold look and said it in a disgusted tone.

"Can't you see it yourself?"

"Sister Liu just wanted to teach your teacher a lesson.

But you attacked her with a poisonous arrow, and now Sister Liu is venting her resentment towards you on your teacher; this is the result of your fault."

Xiao Wu didn't know the cause and effect of the incident, so she could only speculate on the cause and effect based on what she saw with her own eyes.

Originally, the diary also said that Wang Jingyu, who had an old grudge against Yu Xiaogang, wanted to beat Yu Xiaogang, but now he was just standing by the side, watching others beat him and it looked like he has no tendency to beat him at all.

Therefore, Xiao Wu thinks that Wang Jingyu is actually a very nice person; even if there are old grievances, he will never do anything to make things worse.

Moreover, just because he promised Da Ming and Er Ming to protect her, he even condescended to become the honorary dean of Blue Tyrant Academy.

Such a disposition, compared to Tang San, who kills others when they disagree with him, is just like a living bodhisattva.

So after Xiao Wu finished speaking, she flicked her sleeves, turned around, and walked behind Wang Jingyu, unwilling to agree to Tang San's request at all.

Seeing that his request was rejected, Tang San could only run to the head of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy.

"Dean, please intercede for my teacher; he must be fine." "Please save him."

Hearing him the dean was also quite embarrassed; no matter whether it is Liu Erlong or Wang Jingyu, they are much stronger than him.

Liu Erlong is at the level of Spirit Sage, about twenty levels higher than him, and he is also afraid of pleading for Yu Xiaogang because she will hold him down and fight together later.

What's more, Wang Jingyu is much stronger than Liu Erlong.

Just now, he held Liu Erlong against the pillar with one hand and she couldn't even move.

'But now students have already put forward their requests.

If I remain indifferent, I am afraid that I will not be able to secure my position as dean in the future.'

After all, he is the dean of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy.

In the Academy, some teachers and students were beaten, and he just watched from the sidelines, not daring to fart, he couldn't justify it.

So, after swallowing his saliva, he pulled Tang San behind him and boldly walked in front of Liu Erlong with a smile on his face.

"Dean Liu, can you stop hitting him? I don't know what grievances you have with Master.

But please don't bring this grievance to our Nuoding College; otherwise, I can only ask you to leave our college. "

Liu Erlong glanced at the Dean of Nuoding College with his beautiful eyes, then stopped her hands and looked down at Yu Xiaogang, who was kneeling on the ground.

"Today, for the dean's sake, I'll let you go, and I'll warn you: don't bluff and cheat with the name of master in the future.

Otherwise, be careful; I will report your matter to the family again.

For a shameful and conspicuous waste like you, maybe the family will send someone to get rid of you! "

Snort!

After Liu Erlong said harsh words to Yu Xiaogang then gave Tang San a cold look.

"Boy, let me tell you, I don't want to beat a second person today,

So, this is the first and the last time".

"If there is a next time, be careful that I will destroy you."

After finishing speaking, Liu Erlong walked slowly in front of Wang Jingyu and Xiao Wu and put her hand on Xiao Wu's head.

"Girl, leave Nuoding Spirit Master Academy with me; you will be my direct disciple from now on.

Don't worry, I will definitely teach you well, and I will definitely not teach you to become a cruel and ruthless person who doesn't know right from wrong like the disciple of some trash master"

After finishing speaking, Liu Erlong took Xiao Wu's hand and walked toward the gate of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy.

Wang Jingyu glanced back at Yu Xiaogang and Tang San, the master and apprentice and walked towards the gate of the academy with a playful smile on his lips.

After seeing them go away, Tang San hurriedly ran to Yu Xiaogang and expressed grief and indignation.

"Teacher, who are they? Why did they beat you so brazenly?

They are so bullying.

Don't worry, one day I will be stronger than them, and I will avenge you, I promise!"

Yu Xiaogang didn't answer Tang San's questions too much; after all, what happened in Soto City nineteen years ago was a stain on his life.

Now that he had finally gotten out of the stain, he didn't want his disciple to hear what he had done.

That time was really embarrassing; if the disciple knew about it, he was afraid that even his disciple would abandon him.

This made Yu Xiaogang feel uneasy.

10