Chapter 97: Ridiculous Vow
270 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing Tang San's concerned eyes, Yu Xiaogang coughed several times, spit out a mouthful of blood, and shook his head slightly.

"Little San, ahem...it's okay, the teacher is fine."

He looked at Tang San with gentle eyes, 

This kid has a very good aptitude.

Not only does he have twin martial Spirits, but his second Martial Spirit is the Clear Sky Hammer, which is known as the world's number one martial Spirit.

As long as this child is trained well, it will definitely be the biggest guarantee for him to stand up in the future, and it will also be the strongest weapon for taking Dong'er back from Wang Jingyu's hands.

As long as he thought about this, Yu Xiaogang's eyes on Tang San became softer and softer.

He stared at Tang San with both eyes and said word by word.

"It's just that the teacher hopes that you can help the teacher snatch your teacher's future wife back from that man!

As long as I think of your teacher's wife being hugged by that beast, even if I die, I can't rest in peace..."

Yu Xiaogang turned his gaze to Wang Jingyu's receding back, and his soft gaze was replaced by anger and hatred.

He turned his knees to Tang San's position, bowed deeply to him, and said in a pleading tone.

"Little San, I will be more and more strict with your practice in the future, I hope you don't blame the teacher.

The teacher is useless, he can't beat that man at all, so whether you can save your teacher's wife in the future depends entirely on you. "

Seeing that Yu Xiaogang gave him such a big gift, Tang San felt a lot of pressure,

But he patted his chest without hesitation and assured him firmly.

"Teacher, don't worry, no matter how cruel, and harsh your teaching becomes, this disciple will definitely be able to endure it!

I will definitely save the teacher's wife from that beast for you, not only her but also Xiao Wu, I will definitely defeat that beast and rescue them. "

Tang San didn't hate Wang Jingyu in his heart before, but now that Xiao Wu was taken away by Wang Jingyu and Liu Erlong now, his attitude toward him was extremely bad.

In his opinion, it was all Wang Jingyu's fault, if it wasn't for him, how could Xiao Wu leave Nuoding Spirit Master Academy.

If it wasn't for him, how could Xiao Wu feel disgusted with him?

Now he is not only carrying his own resentment toward Wang Jingyu, but also Yu Xiaogang's hatred toward Wang Jingyu, this kind of hatred makes him feel very stressed.

He has no idea how strong Wang Jingyu is!

But his teacher told him that the strongest in Douluo Continent is Titled Douluo!

And the number is only ten people, there is no place for Wang Jingyu at all.

As long as he reached the level of Title Douluo, wouldn't it be easy for him to defeat that man?

Just when Tang San's fighting spirit was getting stronger and stronger, he saw Wang Jingyu, who had been drifting away, flick his fingers.

A ray of flame mixed with sword energy came toward the rockery next to the pavilion.

And as soon as the flame mixed with sword energy submerged behind the rockery.

There was only a deafening explosion, and the entire rockery with a radius of more than three meters and a height of four meters was splashed with rocks.

The dean of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy's expression changed and he hastily released his martial Spirit, quickly leaving the area where the rocks splashed.

But Yu Xiaogang and Tang San were not so fast, and even a half-meter-long rock fell towards Tang San.

Seeing this, Yu Xiaogang hurriedly stood up to protect Tang San, this was his last chance to stand up, he couldn't watch Tang San get hurt no matter what.

With Yu Xiaogang's protection, Tang San naturally avoided the fate of being hit by the rocks.

But Yu Xiaogang was hit in the foot by this rock, and for a moment he felt that his leg bone was broken.

Heart-piercing wailing resounded throughout Nuoding Spirit Master Academy, and the pain of broken bones made him sweat profusely.

Wang Jingyu glanced back, with an evil smile on the corner of his mouth, and his figure also stepped out of the gate of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy.

Seeing Yu Xiaogang howling miserably like a pig being slaughtered, Tang San stood up angrily and was about to fight desperately with Wang Jingyu who was outside the gate of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy,

But Yu Xiaogang firmly grabbed his arm:

"Little San, don't be impulsive, don't be impulsive! He didn't intend to kill us.

It's just a symbolic warning to us, his strength is probably far beyond what the teacher can imagine, maybe even your father..."

When Yu Xiaogang said this, the severe pain directly made him pass out, and he fell under the pavilion full of rocks.

Tang San looked at Yu Xiaogang who had passed out, his hatred for Wang Jingyu had reached the extreme now.

But Yu Xiaogang's words still echoed in his ears. He must not be impulsive now but must bear it.

But what made him feel strange is that his teacher said that even his father...

What happened to his father? Isn't his father just an ordinary blacksmith?

The key is to drink too much all day long as if you can't live without alcohol.

Why did the teacher suddenly mention his father? What does this mean?

Tang San's head was full of questions, but he didn't have time to care about these things, so he hurriedly ran toward the head of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy.

"Dean, Dean, I beg you to hurry up and take the teacher to treat him. He was already injured, and now he was injured by a boulder. I'm afraid..."

The dean of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy also had a headache.

This kind of thing happened now to his friend.

Originally, he should have come forward angrily, but the opponent's strength is too strong, and he can't compete with it at all.

'I can only watch these things happen but can't do anything about it, hey.'

When the head of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy had a headache, a Spirit guide flew towards them with lightning speed.

Both the head of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy and Tang San were scared out of their wits.

Wang Jingyu almost killed them just now, but now he's still here!

But when the Spirit tool floated one meter in front of the head of Nuoding College, it stopped suddenly.

More than a dozen bags of golden coins floated out of the Spirit Guide, and then it disappeared from the sight of the two of them at lightning speed.

Wang Jingyu's attitude was already very obvious.

He was compensating for the destruction of the rockery of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy just now.

Also as Yu Xiaogang said, if he and Tang San were to seek their own death, Wang Jingyu's extermination of them would definitely be easier than crushing an ant.

"What a terrifying control ability, little guy, you actually want to fight against such an enemy?"

The dean of Nuoding Spirit Master Academy looked at the desolate pavilion with lingering fear and looked at Tang San with a trace of pity in his eyes.

A flash of confusion flashed in Tang San's eyes, could he really be an enemy of such an existence? Can it really be done?

But this confusion was only temporary, and soon his eyes were replaced by clarity.

"No matter how strong he is, I will defeat him in the future. My teacher said that as long as I reach the level of Title Douluo, I will definitely be able to compete with him.

I will not let my teacher down, no matter if it is ten years, twenty years, or even one hundred years.

Someday I will get to that point! He will definitely be defeated by me!! ! "

10