Chapter 98: Take opportunities in advance
596 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wang Jingyu, who was already walking on the streets of Nuoding City, was using his spirit power comparable to that of a demigod to observe everything that happened in Nuoding Spirit Master Academy.


Tang San's sworn words just now were also caught in his ears,


The corners of his mouth turned up slightly, and a smirk flashed in his eyes.


"One day, I will be your defeat. Is that so? I'm really looking forward to it.


However, this young master is going to the Heaven Dou Imperial Capital five or six years earlier than you. I will accept the opportunity that should belong to you first."


The "Classic of the Materia Medica or Shen-nong's Herbal Classics" appeared on the illusory fluorescent screen in front of Wang Jingyu's eyes.


Yearning Heartbroken Red


Beautiful Silk Tulip


· Aromatic Silk Beauty


Octagonal Mysterious Ice Grass


and other herbs were impressively listed.


Wang Jingyu didn't expect that the "Classic of the Materia Medica would have these herbs that are recorded in the "Mysterious Heavenly Treasure Record".


( This is a book about medicinal plants attributed to Shennong also known as the first Yan Emperor one of the three Sovereigns of the Prehistoric World


the other two are Fuxi, and Yellow Emperor)


According to the system introduction, The Classic of the Materia Medica or Shen-nong's Herbal Classics" records all kinds of fairy herbs in the heavens and myriad worlds, even divine herbs.


Whether it is the appearance of these herbs or their medicinal properties, the effects and side effects after taking them are all available.


In the future, as long as he is within ten kilometers of these immortal and divine herbs, the "Classic of the Materia Medica" will sense them and guide him to find them.


So Wang Jingyu planned to take away the opportunity that should have belonged to Tang San.


Naturally, Wang Jingyu would never get tired of being able to strengthen himself and suppress the enemy's behavior like this.


"Hey, big villain, why are you smiling so obscenely? Can you stop laughing so cheaply on the street? Haven't you seen many girls on the street?"


Liu Erlong glanced at Wang Jingyu speechlessly; he obviously looked like a handsome, very sunny man.


'But sometimes, when you laugh like this, it always makes people feel creepy.'


"Is there? I think I'm normal. Why am I laughing?"


Wang Jingyu tilted his head and looked at Xiao Wu suspiciously.


"Little girl, do I look cheap?"


Xiao Wu nodded solemnly and spoke in a firm tone.


"Just now you were really laughing like that. I always feel that you are planning something. I'm afraid someone is going to be unlucky."


"Huh?  "Was I so obvious just now?"


Wang Jingyu glanced at the two beauties, one big and one small, and after seeing them nod without thinking, he put away his smile.


"It's already four or five o'clock in the afternoon. I'm afraid it's not good to drive overnight. Why don't we find a hotel in Nuoding City and stay overnight first?


Tomorrow morning, how about we take the carriage to Heaven Dou?"


"I think so too."


Liu Erlong also looked up at the setting sun and agreed to his proposal.


"However, I have to share a room with Xiao Wu, and you have a room by yourself."


"I feel worried about handing Xiao Wu into the hands of a beast like you."


Wang Jingyu rubbed his nose with his hand.


He felt very strange.


Why did Liu Erlong always hold such hostility toward him?


Before today, although he had met her once, one was on the tree and the other was under the tree.


This girl really has never even met him, but from the first time she saw him today, she has always been hostile to him.


Even though he is so handsome, the killing rate of women on the street has reached over 60%.


Aren't there many girls on the street staring at his face one after another?


But why is his charm useless to this girl?


Evil door, it is too evil door.


"Okay, okay, you and Xiao Wu will be in the same room; anyway, I didn't want to share a room with you anyway.


Otherwise, if my Dong'er knows that my vision has lowered this much, I'm afraid she will have to fight hard with me."


Fuck!


In Liu Erlong's heart, countless thoughts and curses gathered; it's fine for this guy to take one mouthful of Dong'er and another mouthful of Dong'er.


He even said that staying in the same room with her is lowering his vision,


Does this mean that she is not good-looking?


'I can't bear it, and I can't bear it even if I die!'


Liu Erlong gritted his silver teeth and roared angrily.


"Beast, I will fight with you t death; today there is you without me, and there is me without you!"


Liu Erlong turned red with anger, but the microcosm did not explode as imagined.


She angrily rushed toward where Wang Jingyu was, but she clearly saw him standing there.


But just as she was about to grab him, she found that her hand was sliding across Wang Jingyu's body as if catching air.


This made Liu Erlong feel as if he was going to hell.


She had never seen the function of Wang Jingyu's "Shenwei", How could she think of the magical effect of "Shenwei".


She barked her teeth and claws at Wang Jingyu's body; she even kicked left and right, but it was of no avail.


In the end, she was so tired that she squatted directly on the ground and quit.


Wang Jingyu looked down at her jokingly, with a smirk on his lips.


"What's the matter? Tired of playing? Didn't it mean that there is me without you and you without me? How can a dignified Spirit Sage-level powerhouse talk nothing now?"


"Hmph, what's wrong with my words?!"


Liu Erlong snorted coldly. She could only sulk because she really had nothing to do with Wang Jingyu.


"As long as you like, Xiao Wu, let's go."


Wang Jingyu shrugged his shoulders and didn't bother to talk to her anymore. He reached out and touched Xiao Wu's head, pointing to a  Hotel in the distance, and said


"Let's go to that hotel to stay for one night." "The hotel's specifications seem to be pretty good."


"Okay, I'll listen to senior."


Xiao Wu was much more obedient than Liu Erlong.


The key is that Wang Jingyu is now getting along with her as an elder of her kind, which gives her a sense of security.


"Don't call me senior." Being called senior by Xiao Wu one by one always gave Wang Jingyu a strange feeling.


Obviously, this girl is the real one hundred thousand-year-old spirit beast; after going through such a long time, how could she make him look very old?


Wang Jingyu rolled his eyes and said to Xiao Wu seriously:


"Little girl, your younger brother Daming has my bloodline, so I can be regarded as the elder of your younger brother's clan."


If you don't dislike it, you can call me brother as well. In the future, with a brother covering you, you can happily grow up in Heaven Dou Emperor Capital.

 If you dislike it, just pretend I didn't say it. "


Xiao Wu was also intelligent and quick-witted, and she heard from Wang Jingyu that Daming has his blood.


She immediately guessed that Wang Jingyu was either a sub-dragon-type spirit beast or a pure dragon-type spirit beast.


Combined with the aura that Wang Jingyu leaked to her on purpose, she could conclude that Wang Jingyu was a transformed dragon-like spirit beast or a pure-blooded one.


To be able to recognize a pure-blooded dragon-like spirit beast as her eldest brother, Xiao Wu naturally wished for it, and she shook her head again and again.


"I don't dislike it; of course, I don't. As long as my brother doesn't dislike me, I'm definitely willing to be your younger sister. Xiao Wu feels honored."


"Well, let's do it."


Wang Jingyu nodded in satisfaction, and at this moment, Liu Erlong rushed toward Wang Jingyu's back while the two were talking.


She thought she could hold him firmly, but he still passed through her body, and when she was about to fall, Wang Jingyu held her in her arms.


"This girl is too skinny; Dragon Spirit Curse!"


After the Dragon Spirit Curse was released, Liu Erlong suddenly felt that she had completely become an ordinary person without any spirit power.


Without wasting any time, Wang Jingyu directly carried her directly on his shoulders and walked toward the hotel.

9