Ch 4. Me, Hoshimi Kiyokawa
74 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To get quicker updates, and additional chapters, support me at ->

[email protected]/cherryblooming

Change '@' to 'a' while typing the link.

---

"Hoshimi Kiyokawa!"

In the morning, Yukinoshita woke up and sat up from the bed, gritted her teeth and whispered someone's name.

The resentment and anger in her slightly hoarse voice made the warm morning sun even hotter.

"Hu~~"

Yukinoshita took a deep breath, suppressing the anger that was about to burst out of her heart.

Then, she turned sideways and took out a piece of A4 printing paper from the book on the bedside table.

This is an extremely condensed student profile, with only basic information such as name, gender, and previous schools attended.

Looking at the four-letter characters "Hoshimi Kiyokawa" in the name column, Yukinoshita involuntarily clenched the corner of the page.

Yesterday, when she was "entrusted" to help Ms. Shizuka Hiratsuka to sort out the materials of class J in the second year, she found a student in class J who had never been to school, that is, "Hoshimi Kiyokawa."

According to Shizuka-sensei, the materials of "Hoshimi Kiyokawa" have been transferred to Class J of the 1st year of Sobu High School in the third semester of the first year of high school, but "Hoshimi Kiyokawa" himself has not come to the school to report.

So, his name has never been added to the class roster.

Before, Teacher Shizuka Hiratsuka had communicated with the guardian of "Hoshimi Kiyokawa", and the other party explained that the child's situation is special, and it will take some time before he can report to school.

And this procrastination lasted for more than one semester, until now the first semester of the second year of high school has started for more than half a month, and "Hoshimi Kiyokawa" has not come to the school to report.

During this period, Teacher Shizuka Hiratsuka also contacted the other party several times, but the other party has always used this kind of rhetoric.

When Shizuka Hiratsuka, who couldn't stand it, came to enter the school, she submitted a proposal to the school leader to "repeal "Hoshimi Kiyokawa"", but was rejected by the chairman.

Since then, Teacher Shizuka Hiratsuka has not bothered to care about this "great background" "Hoshimi Kiyokawa".

However, a few days ago, the guardian of "Hoshimi Kiyokawa" took the initiative to contact Shizuka Hiratsuka, saying that the child will report to school in a few days, and told her to take care of this child. And if any problems arises, she can contact her first.

Hearing that "Hoshimi Kiyokawa" is coming to report, Shizuka Hiratsuka also took this opportunity to deal with the backlog of various documents in class J of the 2nd year.

Therefore, teacher Shizuka Hiratsuka threatened her in the name of "commissioning" to help with the documents of Class J of the 2nd year.

When adding the name of "Hoshimi Kiyokawa" to the roster, she made a copy of "Hoshimi Kiyokawa's" basic information by the way, which is the information in her hand.

Compared with the basic information of other students, the information of "Hoshimi Kiyokawa" is too concise and vague.

There are no photos posted in the photo column, and the past schools are all empty. There is no deviation in the grades in middle school, and the home address does not exist.

Except for name, gender, date of birth, and guardian's phone number, everything else is basically empty.

The mystery makes people wonder what the origin of this guy is.

but...

"Crack--crack--"

Yukinoshita's jade hand holding the paper couldn't help but increase her strength again, the crumpled paper made a slight sound, and anger began to loom in her eyes.

No matter what the origin of this guy is! If it's Hoshimi Kiyokawa, She will have revenge!

"Better pray it's not you..."

Feeling the burning phantom pain somewhere in the body, Yukino murmured like water.

......

"This is the beginning of a bad day."

At the same time, Hoshimi Kiyokawa, who woke up, was standing by the window, stretching his waist against the rising sun.

"Ka--Ka--"

He put his hands on his hips, twisted from side to side, waking up the muscles and bones that were not yet awake.

After feeling comfortable all over, he turned and went downstairs to wash up.

He, Hoshimi Kiyokawa, is a time traveler, an orphan, and is about to become an ordinary Japanese high school student.

In his previous life, he was just an unremarkable office worker who relied on his skills to become HR director of a large corporation. Making him fit the story of having success from nothing.

But before he could enjoy the position of director for long, he crossed over.

A year ago, when he realized the fact that he had crossed over to another world, he was extremely annoyed, he finally made it to that step, and ended up having to start all over again?

When he sorted out his emotions and was about to start over, he was shocked to find that he didn't need to work hard, and could lie down and enjoy...

The parents of the original owner of this body both died in an air crash not long ago, and "he" became depressed because of this, staying at home every day numbly using games to relieve his inner pain.

Not long after, the original owner of this body died suddenly after an all-night game.

And he took over the body after the sudden death of the original owner, and received most of his memories.

Afterwards, after the initial confusion and annoyance, he regrouped and was about to fight again when he discovered the rich legacy left by the original owner's parents.

The richness of this legacy is far beyond ordinary people's imagination.

The deposit in the bank alone is more than eleven figures. Although it is in Japanese yen, it is already a large number that cannot be ignored.

In addition, there are shares in several venture capital companies, real estate across the country, and several charitable foundations established by the original owner's father in his own name.

The property left by the original owner's parents is enough for him to spend his whole life extravagantly.

In addition, the legal heir of the original owner's parents has only such a son, so there is no need to worry about inheritance disputes.

At the same time, friends of the original owner's parents helped him to avoid the high inheritance tax, so he could only sit and wait for the inheritance to come to his name.

By the way, the friend of the original owner's parents who helped avoid inheritance tax is his current guardian.

At first, he still suspected that this "guardian" had impure motives, but after contacting him a few times, he found that the other party didn't care about these inheritances at all.

Becoming his "guardian" is also genuine because of the friendship with the original owner's parents, and at the same time, she really cares about him, and often comes to his house to care about his condition.

After observing the other party with vicious eyes for many years in the previous life, he was sure that this guardian was a trustworthy person.

However, this guardian is always obsessed with getting him into the school to have more contact with his peers.

He could roughly guess what she was thinking, and most likely she wanted him to get in touch with her peers to help him get out of the depression of losing his parents.

But he is not depressed at all! He is in a good state of mind!

He was just too tired in his previous life, and now he has the material foundation to enjoy, so he just wants to stay at home and enjoy a clean life!

As for socializing? Forget it. To be able to climb to the position of human resources director, what kind of monsters and ghosts has he never seen? He just wants to be alone now.

And he still has the girls who appear one after another in the dream to be happy, and he doesn't need to socialize at all, okay!

But there was no way to explain his specific situation to the guardian.

During this period, he found various reasons to delay going to school for a year, but in the end he couldn't beat the guardian, so he could only go to school according to her wishes.

Of course, there is another important reason because he smelled that the guardian was about to lose control of her anger...

If you continue to drag on, who knows what unreasonable things the guardian will do to force you to go to school.

"Going to school...it's such a hassle..."

After washing up, Hoshimi Kiyokawa slowly changed into his school uniform, took his schoolbag, and prepared to go to school.

Speaking of which, the school he was original going to should be "Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Education High School", which is a very unique and cruel high school.

The original owner was arranged by his parents to enter this school to hone his body and mind.

After he knew the information about this school, he resolutely refused to go to such an unusual and cruel school.

He who has been "coiled" all his life now just wants to enjoy it.

The guardian also realized that his current state was indeed not suitable for this school, so he transferred his student status to a local school that was acceptable and continued to persuade him to go to school.

"What's the name of the school?"

Hoshimi Kiyokawa, who walked out of the apartment building, stood on the side of the road, and lazily took out his student ID card from his schoolbag to check.

"Chiba City, Sobu High School... Sobu High? A strange name..."

Hoshimi Kiyokawa casually put his student ID in his pocket, took out his mobile phone, and headed towards Sobu High while facing the navigation.

What will the student days be like this time?

Anyway, it won't be a sea of ​​books anymore...

Maybe you can still meet a beautiful and pure love?

"Huh~"

Hoshimi Kiyokawa, who was originally not interested in going to school, suddenly felt a little bit of anticipation.

......

At the same time, Yukinoshita Yukino who came to the school early in Class J of the 2nd year of Sobu High looked at the empty seat beside her, and a cold light flashed in her eyes.

6