Ch 5. The Girls are Real?!
163 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To get quicker updates, and additional chapters, support me at ->

[email protected]/cherryblooming

Change '@' to 'a' while typing the link.

---

"The name is Hoshimi Kiyokawa, 17 years old, please give me your advice."

"Let's welcome Hoshimi-san."

"Clap-Clap-Clap-"

"Hoshimi-san, that's your seat over there."

After Hoshimi briefly introduced himself in Class J of the second year of Sobu High School, the homeroom teacher named Shizuka Hiratsuka pointed out the seat for him.

Hoshimi glanced at the second-to-last row of seats, walked over and sat down with his schoolbag.

As he packed his things, he secretly listened to the murmured discussions among the students that had been sparked by his arrival.

"White hair and red eyes, so rare, is it from birth?"

He also finds it inconceivable that the hair color and eye color of human beings in this world are all-encompassing, and there are all kinds of winks.

As for his white hair and red pupils, according to the memory of the original owner of his body, it was inherited from his mother, and he was genuinely born like this.

"The skin is too white... I feel that my body is not very good..."

If you stay at home for a year without going out, your skin will turn white. Your body is not bad. Please don't criticize your physical condition so quickly.

"He's pretty handsome, but unfortunately he's not my type."

Hoshimi squinted at the extravagant blond girl from the corner of his eye calmly.

I'm sorry, girl, you are not my type either, the powder used to cover your acne is almost falling off your face.

"Okay, quiet down, let's start class."

As soon as the female teacher named Shizuka Hiratsuka spoke, the whispers in the classroom disappeared instantly.

Hoshimi raised his eyebrows, and looked at the heroic female teacher in a white trench coat on the podium with great interest.

This Hiratsuka-sensei has a good reputation among the students...

But it's a pity, he originally wanted to hear more about what these student meetings were discussing, so that he could initially establish a thinking mode for getting along with these students.

"Turn to page 29, let's talk about today..."

Hiratsuka-sensei started class, and Hoshimi followed the teacher's instructions and turned to page 29 of the textbook.

"Whoosh--"

Suddenly, a gust of wind came in.

Shaking the leaves, fluttering the curtains, and rattling Hoshimi's textbook.

Hoshimi pressed the side of the textbook with his left hand, subconsciously looked sideways at the classmate by the window, and prepared to ask her to close the window temporarily.

"What?!"

When his eyes touched the delicate profile of the female student by the window, Hoshimi's pupils shrank, and his red eyes were full of astonishment.

"Yukinoshita Yukino..." Hoshimi murmured subconsciously.

Is it an illusion? He actually saw the person in his dream appear in reality? !

Or is he actually still in a dream? Haven't woken up yet?

No! He can be sure that he has woken up!

But how to explain Yukinoshita in front of me?

Are they similar in appearance? Still...

Hoshimi, whose thoughts were agitated, suppressed the uneasiness in his heart, and whispered to the female classmate by the window.

"Hello, classmate."

The first priority now is not to make random guesses, but to carefully verify everything he can think of.

"What's the matter? Hoshimi-san."

Yukinoshita turned her head to the side, staring at Hoshimi as if nothing had happened.

That indifferent attitude was exactly the same as seeing an ordinary transfer student.

"..."

Looking at Yukinoshita's indifferent expression, Hoshimi smiled politely and asked softly

"Classmate, I know a girl who looks very similar to you, her name is Yukinoshita Yukino, do you know her?"

"know."

Yukinoshita's attitude is still as cold as ever, making it difficult for Hoshimi to guess what she is thinking from the changes in her expression.

Hoshimi, who couldn't find a breakthrough, continued to ask after a little thought

"Student, can I ask you, what is the relationship between Yukinoshita Yukino and you?"

"Hoshimi-san, you know that this is a presumptuous question, why do you still ask it?"

Yukinoshita smiled faintly, staring at Hoshimi as calmly as water.

"That's my problem, sorry."

Hoshimi's eyes twitched slightly, and he already had a preliminary answer in his heart.

He turned around and looked at his textbook tensely.

Seems like something big is going to happen...

In the brief exchange with the girl sitting next to him just now, he was 90% sure that she was the Yukinoshita Yukino in his dream.

The first is the appearance, the girl sitting next to her and Yukinoshita look at each other 100% without a doubt.

There is no difference in terms of eye color, face, hair length, fingers, Yukinoshita's chest, and the white long legs!

The second is temperament, the temperament of the other party and Yukinoshita are almost carved out of the same mold, the kind of temperament that is as cold as the flowers of the high mountain is not something that ordinary families can cultivate at will.

Finally, there is character. He knows Yukinoshita very well. This woman has a strong desire for revenge, but at the same time she is also very calm. She will not take revenge on him directly regardless of the occasion or without explanation.

It is now in class, Yukinoshita is very clear that there is no chance of revenge now, so naturally she will not act rashly.

Under the calmness that was as light as water, there might be an undercurrent brewing that could cut him into pieces...

"..."

Seeing his right eyelid beating wildly, the uneasiness in his heart became heavier and heavier.

The appearance of Yukinoshita not only represents the upcoming revenge, but also means that the girls in his dream are very likely to be in the same situation as Yukinoshita!

They are not beautiful dolls born in his dream, but real people who have entered his dream!

In other words, those girls who appeared in his dreams... all really live in this world!

Thinking of this, Hoshimi's mouth was inexplicably dry.

Could it be said that the "one-eyed, one-legged ghost princess" that appeared in his dream also really exists in this world?

Thinking of all the things that happened with that "ghost princess" in the dream, Hoshimi felt cold all over, and a huge sense of crisis surged from the bottom of his heart.

It's over...

Do you want to leave the country now?

If you are bumped into by "Ghost Princess", then it is not a matter of revenge...

"In that case, let Hoshimi-san continue to answer this question, Hoshimi-san?"

"Yes?"

Hearing his name, Hoshimi temporarily broke free from the turbulent thoughts.

He stood up and looked at Shizuka Hiratsuka who called his name with some confusion.

"Cough~ Hoshimi, please answer this question. How many types of explanatory essays can be classified according to the writing method?"

Shizuka Hiratsuka coughed lightly, and glanced at Yukinoshita and Hoshimi standing in front of their respective seats with delicate eyes.

Just now, she asked Yukinoshita to answer the "classification of expository texts".

Unexpectedly, after Yukinoshita answered most of the questions perfectly, she pushed the remaining half of the questions to Hoshimi who sat next to her on the grounds that "the questions should be tested to see if more students understand them".

It happened that she was also curious about Hoshimi Kiyokawa's language level, so she called Hoshimi up to answer the question.

In addition, she was a little curious, how did Hoshimi provoke Yukinoshita? To let this cold girl who has always adhered to the "right" way focus on one person in class like this.

"Explanation...Classification...Writing method..."

After searching in his mind, Hoshimi replied decisively: "Hiratsuka-sensei, I don't know."

After graduating for many years in the previous life, I have already forgotten the knowledge of school, which is normal.

As for the memory of the original owner, what he received was incomplete, and after staying at home for a year, he basically forgot all the unimportant memories.

"Really? Then sit down. Yukinoshita-san, continue to answer."

Shizuka Hiratsuka raised her eyebrows, and silently put Hoshimi on the list of people who should focus on her studies.

The classification of expository texts is a knowledge point already in junior high school. Hoshimi can't even speak a word. It seems that there is a lot to learn...

"Expository essays can be divided into four categories in terms of writing methods, namely introductory expository essays and descriptive expository essays..."

"Okay, the answer is complete, Yukinoshita, please sit down."

Yukinoshita squinted at Hoshimi, and an obvious hint of banter flashed in her eyes.

As if to say "this is just the beginning."

"..." Hoshimi looked at Yukinoshita's side face with a toothache.

He had already pieced together the truth about why he was called up to answer the question from the whispers of the students around him.

This woman's revenge came really fast...

Yukinoshita, Yukinoshita, since you have already begun to take revenge, you must be prepared to be retaliated against, right?

"Hoshimi-san seems to have conflicts with Yukinoshita-san..."

"Indeed... It's the first time I've seen Yukinoshita-san targeting a person like this... Is there something wrong with Hoshimi-san?"

"It's possible, Yukinoshita-san shouldn't target Hoshimi-san for no reason..."

"I saw Hoshimi-san took the initiative to talk to Yukinoshita-san just now, do you think he was targeted because he harassed Yukinoshita-san?"

"It's possible. I saw it just now. After talking with Yukinoshita-san, Hoshimi-san looked very pale. It's very likely that Yukinoshita-san gave him a verbal lesson for harassment."

Listening to the whispers of the students, Hoshimi evoked a heart-warming and warm smile.

He turned his head sideways, looked under the snow, and said softly and lovingly

"Yukino, does your butt still hurt? It's my fault for pushing too hard last night. I know it's wrong. Please forgive me."

"?!!"

"?!!"

"?!!"

"!!!"

In an instant, all the whispers around disappeared, and the students who heard Hoshimi's words all opened their mouths in shock.

7