Ch 6. Yukinoshita’s Boyfriend
145 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To get quicker updates, and additional chapters, support me at ->

[email protected]/cherryblooming

Change '@' to 'a' while typing the link.

---

"You! What do you want to do?!"

Seeing that Hoshimi dared to mention last night's dream in public, Yukino blushed from anger, and her voice involuntarily rose a little.

"Yukinoshita, I know I was wrong, please forgive me?"

Hoshimi's tone and expression were still gentle, and there was a bit of pleading that was easy to detect.

But his gaze towards Yukinoshita was full of obvious playfulness.

Revenge?

Come on, let's hurt each other! The best deal is to die together!

It is unrealistic for me to sit and be beaten all the time!

"So Yukinoshita-san and Hoshimi-san actually have such a relationship...So that's the case...I understand..."

At the same time, after a short period of shock and silence, the classmates around the two fell into a state of frantic gossip.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that the cold Yukinoshita would be captured, but it's normal if you look closely. Hoshimi is indeed handsome, even more handsome than Hayama from the football club..."

"Oh, it's not a question of being handsome! Don't you wonder why Hoshimi-san transferred here now? Maybe he transferred to Sobu High School just for Yukinoshita-san!"

"That's right, it's really problematic to transfer schools at this time... From this point of view, there is a high probability that Hoshimi-san transferred because of Yukinoshita-san~"

"Oh~ oh~ I see! Yukinoshita-san just targeted Hoshimi-san! She must think that Hoshimi-san's behaviour is stupid! So she wants to vent her grievances!"

"Oh~ oh~ this is youth~"

"By the way, there is also the sentence that Hoshimi-san said just now. Could it be that Yukinoshita-san and Hoshimi-san have..."

Listening to the eager discussions of the students around, red, blue, and white colours flashes alternately on Yukinoshita's delicate and pretty face.

She gritted her silver teeth tightly, staring at Hoshimi with her black eyes full of anger.

"Hoshimi, Do you know what you're talking about?!"

"Hiss~" Hoshimi gasped, as if he suddenly understood the unreasonableness of what he said and did.

He glanced at Yukino apologetically, then held the edge of the desk with both hands, and explained in a low voice to the students around him anxiously.

"Students, don't get me wrong. What I just said was just a dream. It never happened in reality. Today is the first time Yukinoshita and I have met."

After listening to Hoshimi's explanation, the students stole a glance at the two, then lowered their voices and continued to discuss eagerly.

"Hoshimi-san's lying skills are so bad... Yukinoshita-san calls him by his name, how could this be the first time we met?"

"Yes, but it looks like Yukinoshita-san doesn't want to make this relationship public?"

"It should be... Yukinoshita-san is really strange to have such a handsome boyfriend and still wants to hide it."

"This is Yukinoshita's problem. Why do you want to hide your love affair? I can see that all his classmates have transferred to her. Being treated like this, Hoshimi must feel uncomfortable."

"Well... Hoshimi is so pitiful..."

Listening to the low-toned discussion of the surrounding students, the red and white colour on Yukinoshita's face changed more and more frequently.

She gritted her teeth and glared at the sad-faced Hoshimi.

Damn bastard! To use such a despicable trick to induce a change in the direction of public opinion!

"You!!"

Yukinoshita clenched her fists tightly, with blue veins looming on her temples, and her icy blue eyes seemed to be covered by a blizzard, leaving only the endless blizzard at the end of the world.

"Yukinoshita... oh~"

Hoshimi sighed melancholy, his crimson eyes full of regret and apology.

But the secret smile on the corner of his mouth seemed to be mocking Yukinoshita.

"!!!"

Yukinoshita's pretty face flushed with anger, she clenched her fists tightly, and her body was trembling slightly, as if she was about to be unable to restrain the outburst of anger.

"What's the noise over there? Still haven't calmed down?"

At the moment when Yukinoshita was about to erupt, Hiratsuka Shizuka's voice was like a basin of cold water being poured from the top of her head, which temporarily extinguished the flames and restored her calmness.

After she looked at Hoshimi with cold eyes, she turned her head and looked straight ahead.

Hoshimi curled the corners of his mouth in a subtle way, and turned around to flip through the textbook nonchalantly.

It's just a mere fledgling who hasn't been socially sinister, how can she play with him?

As for giving way to Yukinoshita? Impossible, the spirit of a gentleman has no market here.

"Okay, let's continue the class."

Hiratsuka Shizuka glanced at Hoshimi and Yukinoshita, and continued the class somewhat helplessly.

She also heard some of the students' comments over there just now, but she didn't expect that something unexpected happened.

How did Yukinoshita get involved with the transfer student?

Be careful in the future, both Yukinoshita and this transfer student are very troublesome.

"Let's continue to explain the characteristics of ..."

Classes continued in an orderly manner.

Under the pissed-off Yukino, her delicate and pretty face gradually returned to its former coldness, but under the coldness, there seemed to be a biting cold condensed quietly.

Hoshimi, who had been sloppy for a year, couldn't listen to the course, so he just held his chin and looked at Yukinoshita's profile with great interest.

It really is a face so perfect that there are no flaws. With this appearance alone, the lower limit of Yukinoshita is much higher than that of ordinary people.

The injustice of the Creator is really vividly reflected in this point.

"Look, classmate Hoshimi is looking at classmate Yukinoshita infatuatedly."

"It's really enviable... I really want a handsome guy to chase me to transfer schools..."

"Don't think about it, and Hiratsuka-sensei just took a look at you."

"Huh?!! Why didn't you remind me! You ungrateful woman! Last time I..."

"Hiratsuka-sensei is looking at you again now..."

"..."

In the quiet classroom in the past, after the arrival of Hoshimi, there was a little noise...

But under the deterrence of Shizuka Hiratsuka, the noise quickly disappeared.

...

"Jingle bell~~~"

"That's all for this class, the class is over."

The bell rang for the end of the class, Shizuka Hiratsuka took the lesson plan and left the classroom without delay.

"Hoshimi-san, you..."

As soon as Shizuka Hiratsuka left the classroom, some female students surrounded Hoshimi on their hind feet.

They were very curious about this transfer student with white hair and red pupils who had an ambiguous relationship with Yukinoshita, and they couldn't wait to inquire about the news as soon as the class was over.

"Hoshimi, come with me."

But before these girls could ask any questions, Yukinoshita with a cold expression interrupted them.

Yukinoshita walked towards Hoshimi with a cold face, and the girls surrounding him subconsciously moved out of the way.

"Yukinoshita, what's wrong?"

Hoshimi, who was sitting in the seat, raised his head and looked at Yukino with a gentle smile.

The warm and just-in-time sunshine in spring shone on his overly fair face, which inevitably made him a bit more intoxicatingly gentle at this moment.

The female students watching around looked at Hoshimi at this time, and felt an inexplicable numbness in their hearts, as if being scratched by a fleshy kitten's paw.

"..."

Looking at Hoshimi, who is harmless to humans and animals, Yukinoshita didn't want to talk nonsense, she grabbed Hoshimi's upper arm sleeve and forcibly led him out of the classroom.

Let Hoshimi, this bastard, continue to perform in front of the public, maybe the situation will get worse…

4