Ch 7. Do you remember how many evil deeds you have committed?
97 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sobu High School…

On the open-air corridor connecting the fourth floor of the two teaching buildings, Yukinoshita stopped, turned around and stared at Hoshimi indifferently.

Hoshimi, who was following Yukinoshita all the way, also stopped. He looked at Yukinoshita, and stretched out his right hand with a smile.

"Let's get to know each other again, Hoshimi Kiyokawa, please give me more advice."

Yukinoshita glanced at Hoshimi's outstretched hand indifferently, then turned her gaze back to his face, and said coldly: "Yukinoshita Yukino."

"Heh~" Hoshimi smiled, retracted his hand indifferently, and continued: "Yukinoshita, I don't think there is any grievance between us that cannot be overcome."

"Although I did play some pranks on you in the dream, it was a dream after all, and I didn't do anything against the bottom line of morality from the beginning to the end. I think you are very clear about this."

"Of course, if you need me to apologize, I will not be stingy either."

Enemies should be resolved rather than knotted. The reality is different from the dream, and unless he has to, he doesn't want to make enemies with her.

One more friend, one more road, one more enemy, one more wall, this principle will never go out of date no matter where.

"Apologize? Huh~" Yukinoshita sneered, "What you did in the classroom just now does not mean to apologize at all."

"You said that..." Hoshimi tilted his head slightly, and said with a half-smile: "Everything I said is the truth, is there a problem?"

"..." Yukinoshita stared at Hoshimi with a cold expression, the coldness in her eyes became more and more bitter.

"Okay, I'm not joking anymore." Hoshimi restrained his smile and continued calmly: "In the classroom just now, what I did was just a response to Yukinoshita's targeting. In addition... ...."

Hoshimi looked at Yukinoshita with a cold gaze, "If I didn't do that, how could you come out to chat with me alone with Yukinoshita?"

"..." Yukinoshita slightly frowned.

Indeed, what Hoshimi said was correct, if it wasn't for his inductive remarks, she would never have asked Hoshimi to meet alone after class.

In her revenge plan, it should be Hoshimi who came to her to apologize.

Before that, she would continue to carry out her own revenge until Hoshimi came to her with a full apology.

"Yukinoshita, if you agree to reconcile, I will be responsible for resolving the public opinion crisis caused by those words just now."

Seeing that the coldness in Yukino's eyes stagnated slightly, Hoshimi continued to strike while the iron is hot.

"..." Yukinoshita looked up at Hoshimi who looked calm, and asked coldly, "So, what about your apology?"

"Of course there will be no shortage of apologies. I don't know what kind of apology you want for Yukinoshita. Is it material? Or verbal?"

"What I want is action." A strange colour flashed in Yukinoshita's eyes, and a sadistic smile unconsciously formed on the corner of her mouth.

"Oh? I would like to hear more about it." Realizing that things might not be that simple, Hoshimi frowned.

"Hoshimi, do you still remember how many evil deeds you did to me in the dream?" Yukino folded her hands on her chest, and the sadistic smile on the corner of her mouth deepened unknowingly.

"That's just a prank, not a bad deed." Hoshimi waved his hand casually, explaining lightly.

"Really? In your opinion, is that level just a prank?" Yukinoshita stepped forward, staring intently at Hoshimi's red eyes.

"Yeah, it's just a prank." Realizing that Yukinoshita might not let it go, Hoshimi became casual.

"So it was just a prank..." Yukinoshita no longer concealed her malice, she took a step back, put her hands on her chest, and supported her smooth chin with her left hand, and said with a smile.

"I have always followed the principle of 'an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth'. Since I see you want to apologize in action, then let me 'prank' you with the same degree and the same number of times."

Hearing that Yukinoshita deliberately emphasized the pronunciation of "prank", Hoshimi asked a little curiously: "So, what kind of prank do you want to play?"

Yukinoshita smiled, a faint smile full of dazzling beauty.

She looked at Hoshimi, her vermilion lips parted lightly, and her clear and beautiful voice echoed in the warm spring sky like a clear spring in a valley.

"Hoshimi, the pranks you played on me were all in a dream, so naturally the pranks I played on you should be the same."

"You played tricks on me for 21 days, so naturally I will play tricks on you for 21 days."

"Then tonight is day one and I want you to be sitting and licking my feet."

Hoshimi's eyebrows moved slightly, and he subconsciously glanced at Yukino's exquisite little feet wrapped in small round-toed leather shoes.

Licking a woman's feet is indeed a humiliation for a man.

But if the woman is beautiful, maybe it's not a humiliation...

If this is Yukinoshita's prank on the first night, he can accept it reluctantly, after all, he did play a lot of exaggerated pranks on Yukinoshita before.

"The next day, Hoshimi, I want you to lie on the ground, stick your butt up, and let me beat you with a whip. Every time you beat me, you have to say 'Master Yukinoshita, well done!'"

As if thinking of that kind of situation, a sense of joy of revenge emerged in Yukinoshita's ice blue eyes, and even the faint smile on her face brightened a lot.

And Hoshimi's expression became more subtle, he looked Yukinoshita up and down, completely unexpected that the cold girl in front of him would have such a trembling side.

Was it forced by his constant pranks, or was Yukinoshita born like this?Just inspired by him?

Hoshimi, who was easily unable to draw a conclusion, continued to quietly listen to Yukinoshita's "Devil's Declaration".

"On the third day, I want you to be my sandbag and accompany me to practice various moves of Aikido."

"On the fourth day, I will blindfold you and let you distinguish objects. If you make a mistake once, you will be a horse and carry me for 100 meters."

"On the fifth day, let you take it easy and lie naked on the beach for a day in the sun."

"As for the latter, I haven't thought of it yet, let's talk about it later."

"How? As long as the 21 days of pranks pass, the enmity between us will be wiped out."

Yukinoshita stared at Hoshimi with a faint smile full of malice.

"Oh~" Hoshimi sighed helplessly.

He shrugged, and said nonchalantly: "If you do that in Yukinoshita, then there is nothing to talk about."

"..." Yukinoshita's smile disappeared, and she returned to her usual cool appearance.

She looked at Hoshimi calmly, and said coldly: "It's just to repay your prank. Since you can't do it, then don't talk about reconciliation with me."

Yukinoshita raised her thin neck slightly, her eyes became colder and colder, "Everything has a price, you should pay the price for what you do!"

After saying that, Yukinoshita cast a cold glance at Hoshiki, then walked away from the open-air corridor.

When Yukinoshita and Hoshimi passed shoulder to shoulder, Hoshimi slightly tilted his head and asked casually.

"Yukinoshita, is this your declaration of war?"

"Heh~" Yukinoshita sneered, and continued to walk away without making any reply.

"Ta--ta--"

Hearing the sound of footsteps going away under the snow, Hoshimi stretched his waist and walked casually to the side of the guardrail overlooking the scenery of the campus.

As a young man, he is really full of vigour.

Looks like it won't be boring anytime soon…

4