Ch 8. What a Coincidence!
69 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Until school was over in the afternoon, Hoshimi still hadn't got Yukinoshita's second revenge, and he didn't know if Yukinoshita had a wide-ranging plan, or if she couldn't think of a way to take revenge on him for the time being.

But he did observe some interesting things.

Yukinoshita Yukino, this girl is just as cold as she shows, she is a veritable "Flower of the Sobu High", which is difficult for ordinary people to touch.

In other words, Yukinoshita is a typical "heterogeneous" person who is isolated from the crowd.

In his previous life, he had been in contact with Japanese clients for a long time, and he had some understanding of the distorted and oppressive social environment of this country.

Generally speaking, the situation of "heterogeneous" like Yukinoshita on campus is usually very bad, and being bullied is very common.

Fortunately, Yukinoshita's family is well-known in Chiba, which suppressed the small thoughts of these high school students.

"Flower of Sobu High, the eldest lady of a famous family, a different kind, heh ~ where is this light novel heroine from?"

Hoshimi smiled and sighed, then stretched out and left the empty classroom.

Next, he will walk around the school, inspecting the school's equipment, student quality and various other matters.

I don't know if this school has a "grove" that the public loves to see.

......

"What a pity..."

At dusk, Hoshimi, who was walking in the chambers of Sobu High School, was carrying his schoolbag, sighing with emotion in the afterglow of the twilight.

After his careful investigation, he was sure that Sobu High did not have a "grove" that the public loved, but there were still so-called confession spots and tryst spots.

In addition, although there is no "grove", the large number of science laboratories and club classrooms is refreshing for him.

In the high school he attended in his previous life, there was no such thing as club classrooms at all. There were science laboratories, but they had never been opened.

"Club?"

Hoshimi thought about whether to join the club for fun.

If he wants to join, what club should he join?

Sports club or literary club? Or some weird clubs that are on the verge of disbanding?

"Huh? Yukinoshita!"

Walking to the school gate, Hoshimi saw Yukinoshita waving goodbye to someone.

He raised his eyebrows, and quietly slipped behind Yukinoshita, following her gaze into the distance.

In the red sunset, a girl with a pink ball head and a boy with a hunched body pushing a bicycle are gradually drifting away.

These two should be the members of the service department mentioned in the information.

By the way, the service department is an club established by Yukinoshita, and the instructor is the teacher Shizuka Hiratsuka from the morning.

Generally speaking, the establishment of a club requires five members to pass the approval of the student union, but Yukinoshita's club is a special case. She was the only one in the first grade, and two people joined after the second grade, which is far from enough for the club established standards.

It is self-evident why a society called the Ministry of Service can be established and maintained.

As for your question, why can he know so much as a transfer student who just entered school?

Of course, relying on the gossip information network of high school girls, those girls in his class have provided him with a lot of useful information.

Especially regarding the information about Yukinoshita, those girls seemed to "pity" him, so they told him all the information they knew.

"How long are you going to stand behind me?"

The cold voice shattered Hoshimi's thoughts like ice water.

He looked under Yukino, only to realize that she was slightly tilting her head, staring at him coldly from the corner of her eye.

"Yo~ good afternoon."

Hoshimi took two steps back, maintaining a proper and reasonable social distance with Yukinoshita.

This is not a dreamland, Yukinoshita's aikido still has a deterrent effect on him...

"The moment I saw you, I was already in a bad mood."

Yukinoshita turned around, raised her thin neck slightly, and met Hoshimi's eyes.

"Oh? So it seems that I am very important to you in Yukinoshita, and it can actually affect your mood changes." Hoshimi tilted his head slightly, and looked at Yukinoshita's delicate face with a smile.

"Hoshimi, you are really good at changing concepts secretly." Yukinoshita mocked coldly.

Hoshimi smiled, didn't care, and asked instead: "Are those two people just now members of your department?"

"It has nothing to do with you." Yukinoshita tightened the shoulder strap of the schoolbag, and walked past Hoshimi.

"It's so indifferent~" Hoshimi sighed, took out his phone, called up the navigation, and was about to go home.

But the direction at the beginning was the same as Yukinoshita's direction to go home.

So he followed behind Yukinoshita, keeping a safe distance of three meters.

Turn left, turn right, traffic lights, go straight, then turn right.

Looking up, Yukinoshita was still three meters in front of him.

Hoshimi rubbed his chin, picked up his phone and looked at the navigation carefully, yes, according to the navigation, he really wanted to go home this way.

Could it be that...

A certain thought flashed through Hoshimi's mind.

It shouldn't be such a coincidence...

"How long are you going to follow me stalker?"

Yukinoshita stopped, turned around, folded her hands on her chest, and stared at Hoshimi with a frosty face.

"I'm just going home..." Hoshimi explained with a delicate expression.

"Really? Then please go first." Yukinoshita stepped aside and stood by the side of the road, staring at Hoshimi coldly.

"No problem." He wasn't a stalker, so Hoshimi was naturally not guilty, and he continued on the road planned by the navigation.

After Hoshimi walked a certain distance, Yukinoshita frowned slightly and followed.

No, not following him, but walking the way back to her apartment.

She followed behind Hoshimi without saying a word, went straight, turned left, at the traffic lights, turned left, and went straight again.

After that...

Seeing Hoshimi stop in front of the apartment where she lived, Yukinoshita's eyes almost twitched as she looked at him.

She walked past Hoshimi without saying a word, then quickly entered the lobby on the first floor of the apartment, and used the electromagnetic card to open the access control door on the first floor to enter the apartment.

"click---"

Seeing the closed door, Yukinoshita frowned and stared at the tightly closed door.

It shouldn't be such a coincidence...

"Crack--"

The next moment, the access control door slowly opened, and at the crack of the opened door, Hoshimi's overly fair face with a disgusting playful smile appeared in her vision.

"Yukinoshita, what a coincidence."

Hoshimi leaned against the access control door, playing with the electromagnetic card of the apartment access control with his fingertips.

"..." Yukinoshita, who no longer wanted to speak, glanced at Hoshiki, then walked towards the elevator without looking back.

Behind him, Hoshimi put away the electromagnetic card, and followed Yukinoshita with a strange expression.

Unexpectedly, Yukinoshita lived in the same apartment as him.

But what's even stranger is that he lives in the same apartment as Yukinoshita, but they haven't seen each other for a whole year.

But if you think about it carefully, it seems normal.

This year, he has been staying at home, and he usually relies on takeaway for three meals a day, and he can shop online for anything he needs. On the premise that he is not short of money, the number of times he went out this year can be counted on the fingers.

No wonder I haven't met Yukinoshita.

Living in the same apartment as Yukinoshita? Now it's a bit interesting...

4