Ch 9. The Game Begins!
65 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the apartment, Yukinoshita and Hoshimi entered the elevator one after another.

After seeing Yukinoshita pressing "15" on the elevator button, Hoshimi pressed "27" with a smile.

In the closed and quiet space, neither of them made a sound, only the slight sound of the elevator running smoothly.

"Ding--"

After the elevator reached the fifteenth floor, Hoshimi watched Yukinoshita leave with a smile.

But after Yukinoshita got out of the elevator, she stopped outside the elevator for some reason.

She stood outside the elevator without saying a word and turned her back to Hoshimi, as if she was waiting for something.

Hoshimi still had a smiling expression, without any words.

He knew what Yukinoshita was waiting for.

"Crack--"

It was almost time, and the elevator doors began to close automatically.

Before the elevator door was completely closed, Yukinoshita looked back indifferently, and met the smiling Hoshimi through the small crack in the door.

The sight of the two was fleeting, and the next moment, the closed elevator door blocked the sight of the two.

"Crack—"

After the elevator doors were completely closed, Yukinoshita took a step forward.

"Being deeply vigilant..."

In the elevator where only Hoshimi was left, he smiled and sighed.

Why does Yukinoshita confirm that the elevator is closed before leaving?

The reason is very simple, just don't want him to know her specific house number.

He was completely treated as a bad guy with malicious intentions...

It's understandable, but I can't help but feel a little uncomfortable...

"Ding--"

When the elevator arrived at the 27th floor, Hoshimi rubbed his face and took off the social smile from his face.

He returned to his usual casual look, and walked out of the elevator slowly with his schoolbag in his hand.

The 27th and 28th floors of this high-end apartment building are constructed differently from the other floors.

The entire 27th and 28th floors were built into an extremely luxurious duplex mansion, which has six bedrooms, three living rooms, six bathrooms and two servant rooms for domestic staff to rest.

In addition, there are private theaters, private swimming pools, Chinese and Western restaurants, gyms, etc. that are unimaginable for ordinary families to add extravagance.

According to the guardian, their family used to live in a traditional Japanese-style courtyard, but because of his mother's wishes, she spent a high price and directly found the developer of this building to negotiate with the contractor, so they decided to build it with the current residence.

The house is pretty good, but it's a bit too deserted to live alone...

In fact, at the beginning, that is, a year ago, when he first traveled here, there were several maids in this family who took care of his daily life.

At that time, he was afraid of showing his flaws, so he asked the guardian to dismiss all the maids under the pretext of "wanting to be alone".

In the following year, the guardian mentioned several times to find a maid for him, but he refused all of them.

He still wants to continue to enjoy the quiet time for a while, and when he feels lonely… Well, let's talk about the maid.

However, although he refused for maids, he did not refuse when the guardian proposed to find a housekeeper to clean the mansion on a regular basis.

So every sunday, a part-time housekeeper girl who is about his age will come to his house to clean up for a whole day, cleaning all aspects of the entire mansion.

He is quite optimistic about the housekeeper girl. After all, it is rare to see girls who can work part-time to earn tuition and living expenses in order to pursue their dreams.

Moreover, it is not easy to stick to one's own heart under the deliberate provocation of this "rich young master".

"Huh~"

Thinking of the red-faced and annoyed appearance of that housekeeping girl, Hoshimi couldn't help but chuckle.

He raised his hand, unlocked the door's fingerprint lock, pushed the door open and entered.

"Crack--"

He closed the door smoothly, then changed into slippers at the entrance, and walked slowly to the bedroom on the second floor.

As he walked upstairs, he took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to a restaurant.

The takeaway he ordered is slightly different from the takeaway ordered by ordinary people. Instead of ordering takeaway on the takeaway platform, he asked his guardian to give him some internal contact information of recommended restaurants. When he needs to eat, he can just send a text message.

As for the dishes of each meal, it usually depends on what the chef of that restaurant prepares for him.

Usually only when he particularly wants to eat a certain dish, he will specifically point out the name of the dish.

Most of the time, he still likes this novel experience of opening blind box meals.

Ah~ The life of the rich is really unimaginably happy...

He had never experienced such pleasure in his previous life.

......

After a long time, the takeaway was delivered, and after enjoying the French meal carefully prepared by the chef, Hoshimi happily opened the game.

In his previous life, he had been listening to those young people talking about how fun the game was, but he had no chance, time, or energy to try it.

In his life, he finally had the chance to try...

Those young people are right, the game is indeed very fun, whether it is a krypton gold mobile game, a stand-alone masterpiece, or a small game, galgame, he can experience a different kind of fun.

In addition, subcultures such as light novels and anime are also quite interesting. No wonder the daughter of the boss in the previous life likes these things.

"Da-da-da-da-da-"

In the brightly lit luxurious bedroom, Hoshimi smiled bewilderedly, typing on the keyboard happily.

On the colorful computer screen, the characters manipulated by him are violently killing all directions.

......

As the night deepened, Hoshimi, who had had enough fun, stretched his waist and went downstairs to the bathroom.

Soon after, in the misty bathroom, Hoshimi sat on the edge of the bath, staring blankly at the intricate patterns on the ceiling.

"Are they all real..." Hoshimi murmured.

The appearance of Yukinoshita broke his inherent concept. At first he thought that the girls in the dream were just derivatives of his dream, but he didn't expect that they were all real people...

Speaking of which, he had this erroneous perception because of the girls who...appeared in his dream.

Pure black eyes, white pupils, a strange girl whose combat power far surpasses that of humans.

Perfect, unparalleled in talent and appearance, a strange female detective who always talks about mysterious institutions, reformed people, and various unscientific things in the future.

A one-eyed, one-legged, flirtatious girl who calls herself "the goddess of wisdom, and the priestess of monsters who arbitrates and resolves disputes between them".

The successive appearance of these three people made him have a wrong understanding, thinking that they were fantasy creatures born from his dreams.

After all, it is impossible for a girl with superb physical power, an unscientific detective, and a princess of monsters to appear in the same world at the same time no matter how you think about it...

"Oh..." Hoshimi sighed with dull eyes.

It's already reached this time, what's the use of thinking about the past?

It's better to think about how to deal with this dangerous world that is calm on the surface but turbulent in the dark.

In addition, those young girls who may seek revenge at any time are the biggest problems he caused.

Thinking about it carefully, he only revealed the name "Hoshimi Kiyokawa" in the dream, and it seems that it is not that simple for those girls to come to him.

For a whole year, only today did he meet Yukinoshita by chance, and the situation seemed not as urgent as he imagined.

But it's always good to be prepared in advance... Especially the most troublesome people, they didn't just come here to revenge him, they definitely want more...

"Whoa-"

Hoshimi stood up from the bath, his crimson eyes revealed a captivating brilliance.

He, Hoshimi Kiyokawa, will not sit still!

But before that, he had to deal with that vengeful Miss Yukinoshita first.

"Yukinoshita, heh~"

Hoshimi chuckled meaningfully.

Compared with those who are the most troublesome, Yukinoshita can only be regarded as difficult to get started. If even Yukinoshita cannot be domesticated successfully, how can we talk about confronting those few people of the higher stage?

Tonight, the "game" officially begins!

4