Ch 10. The Bad Idea
58 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the dreamland, under the clear sky, the modern city full of high-rise buildings remains magnificent.

The tallest building in the city, Hoshimi stands on the rooftop water tower and waits with closed eyes.

"sough--"

A gentle breeze blew by, and Yukinoshita, dressed in the uniform of Sobu High School, quietly appeared behind Hoshimi.

"..." Hoshimi opened his eyes, turned around and stared at Yukinoshita, a meaningful smile gradually appeared on his plain face.

"Yukinoshita, you slept a bit late tonight, is there anything bothering you?" Hoshimi asked with a smile.

"..." Yukinoshita didn't respond, and stared at Hoshimi without saying a word.

Sure enough, it still failed...

She tries to stay off from the dream by staying up late, but the end result is the same as before.

The drowsiness that came from nowhere kept disturbing her nerves. She was clearly conscious, but she closed her eyes for some reason and fell into a deep sleep.

When she opened her eyes again, Hoshimi was already in front of her.

"Yukinoshita, why don't you talk?" Hoshimi walked to less than 30 centimeters in front of Yukinoshita, and looked down at her.

The distance between the two was so close that Yukinoshita had to raise her head slightly to ensure that her gaze and Hoshimi always met.

The close distance and the backlight made Hoshimi's face blurry in her field of vision.

At the same time, Hoshimi, who was a head taller than her, blocked the sunlight, leaving most of her body in shadow.

The warm sunlight no longer shone on her body, and the cold feeling added by the shadows made her vaguely uneasy.

She subconsciously wanted to retreat, but the belief in not admitting defeat prompted her to stay motionless in place.

"Yukinoshita, do you know what I'm thinking?" Hoshimi spoke again.

But with the current angle and light under Yukino, it is impossible to see the expression on Hoshimi's face clearly.

But from Hoshimi's playful tone, she smelled a hint of danger.

She kept her head up, just about to use her own words to taunt Hoshimi severely.

"Whoo~"

The next moment, Hoshimi raised his arms and embraced her whole body with the sound of howling wind.

"?!!"

Heat, touch, sun, breeze, smell...

All kinds of things flashed through Yukinoshita's mind quickly, and for a while, Yukinoshita's brain shut down.

She forgot to struggle, and was hugged by Hoshimi in a daze.

The embrace became tighter and tighter, and the heat, touch, and smell multiplied exponentially. After Yukinoshita's senses collected a huge amount of pheromone, her brain was awakened.

Yukinoshita, who was thinking again, raised her hands in a panic, pushing Hoshimi's ribs.

"Hoshimi! What are you doing! Let me go!"

The sudden panic caused Yukinoshita's voice to visibly tremble, and her delicate face was also stained with a rare blush.

"Hoshimi! You bastard! Let me go!"

Yukinoshita, who is usually calm and clever, was at a loss for words at this time for some reason, and repeated those few weak words over and over again.

"Hoshimi! What do you want to do! Let me go!"

"Hoshimi! You bastard! Let go of me! Otherwise, I'll block your door tomorrow morning!"

"I know you live on the 27th floor! How dare you mess around! I will make you pay the price tomorrow morning!"

Hoshimi's embrace became tighter and tighter, and in order to save himself, the flustered Yukino had no choice but to resort to the trump card she had just thought of.

"..."

I don't know if Yukinoshita's threat played a role, or Hoshimi has other plans.

He let go of Yukino, took two steps back, brushed his hair, and said calmly.

"Yukinoshita, you are really inferior. I was just doing a small experiment to see how real the dream is. I didn't expect your reaction to be so intense, but this also proves that the reality of the dream is still similar to reality as always."

"..."

Listening to Hoshimi's explanation, Yukinoshita put her hands on her chest, stepped back vigilantly, and glared at Hoshimi.

She wouldn't believe Hoshimi's nonsense!

Things are definitely not as light as what Hoshimi said! The bastard just now was definitely thinking about something!

"Why, don't you believe it Yukinoshita ?" Hoshimi raised his eyebrows slightly, and said in surprise: "This is not the first time you have entered my dream, don't you know that I always abide by the bottom line of morality?"

Hoshimi spread his hands and sighed: "Oh~ Yukinoshita, why can't you trust me? How could I be that kind of person? You really make me sad, between people Where is the most basic trust?"

"..." Yukinoshita remained silent.

She backed away again until she reached the edge of the tower and there was nowhere to go.

She is now more and more sure that Hoshimi, this bastard, has had a bad idea just now.

In the past, it was impossible for Hoshimi to explain one thing over and over again. At most, he just smiled and let it go, or answered the question inappropriately to fool him.

Isn't a serious explanation with a rich expression like this one showing Hoshimi's guilty conscience?!

What the hell is this bastard thinking?! It is clearly confirmed that she exists in reality! Why is it more exaggerated than ever?!

In the past, when Hoshimi regarded her as the person in his dream, there was no such dangerous situation!

Could it be that this bastard wants to do something in the dream after confirming her real existence, so as to influence her in reality?

Probably not...

The more he thought about it, the worse Yukinoshita looked, and the vigilance in her eyes became more and more serious.

"Yukinoshita, I think there needs to be a little trust between us." Hoshimi spread his arms, with a clear conscience.

"..." Yukinoshita remained silent.

After staring at Hoshimi for a while, she slowly said: "...Hoshimi, what trick do you want to play tonight?"

"Play?" Hoshimi clasped his hands together, as if he suddenly remembered something important.

He tilted his head slightly, and said with a bright smile: "I almost forgot, we are going to ride a roller coaster tonight."

"Crack--crack--"

Hoshimi clapped his hands, the city of building began to change, and a row of super giant roller coasters that occupied the entire city slowly appeared in the city.

The track of the roller coaster twists and turns, and there is no end in sight.

And the starting point is at the edge of the tower where the two are.

"Then, let's start the game!"

Before Yukinoshita could react, Hoshimi directly transferred himself and Yukinoshita to the first row of seats of the roller coaster, and started the roller coaster directly.

"Kang--Ku -Ku--"

While the roller coaster was slowly advancing, Hoshimi spoke out the rules of the game very quickly.

"Yukinoshita, let's compete! Whoever can't stand it first will lose."

"I lost, and tomorrow I will clarify the relationship between us."

"If you lose, you have to hug me in reality for 3 minutes."

"Now, the game begins!"

This time, Hoshimi did not give Yukinoshita the right to accept or not as usual, but started the game straightforwardly.

Because....

He really had a bad idea just now!!

3