Ch 11. Let’s Go to Hell Together!
54 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the beginning, the purpose of Hoshimi hugging Yukinoshita was really simple, just to see what kind of interesting reaction Yukinoshita would have, and by the way, to take revenge for Yukinoshita's attitude towards him in real life.

But after holding Yukinoshita into his arms and feeling the girl's breath for a long time, his mind changed subtly.

Coupled with the fact that he saw the lovely Yukinoshita with no dead ends in reality today, his mind became even more subtle.

Some kind of indescribable emotion, coupled with the impact of his adolescent body, the wolf imprisoned deep in his heart began to bite the prison...

Fortunately, after Yukinoshita mentioned the reality, his reason returned instantly, and the prison in his heart was reinforced multiple times.

It's really strange, when he regarded Yukinoshita as a dreamer before, he had enough patience to play various games with Yukinoshita.

But after knowing the real existence of Yukinoshita, some unspeakable excitement in his heart made him a little out of control...

What a subtle change...

Sure enough, he, who has no pressure in life after traveling, has undergone some changes in his mentality...

"Kang Dang---Kang Dang----Kang Dang------"

When Hoshimi's thoughts faded, the roller coaster reached the first high point...

"Whoa-"

The next moment, a strong sense of weightlessness suddenly enveloped him, and Hoshimi's thoughts were interrupted.

He held his breath subconsciously, resisting the intense discomfort caused by the weightlessness.

He's not afraid of roller coasters, but he doesn't like them either.

After all, human beings are creatures with their feet on the ground, and the physiological stimulation brought by the weightlessness will make him a little uncomfortable.

If he didn't want to take advantage of Yukinoshita's weakness of being afraid of heights to complete some of his plans, it would be impossible for him to play roller coaster with Yukinoshita.

As for how he knew Yukinoshita's weakness of being afraid of heights?

That was exposed by Yukinoshita himself. Every time Yukinoshita sat on the edge of the roof with him, Yukinoshita would subconsciously move closer to him, and sometimes even grab his sleeve unconsciously.

These small actions in details can already show that Yukinoshita is not good at "high places".

That being the case, exciting games like roller coasters, hurricane flying chairs, jumping machines, bungee jumping, skydiving, etc. may work wonders.

"Bang-dang-dang-dang-dang--"

The first drop of the roller coaster is over, while the roller coaster climbs to the second high point.

Hoshimi looked sideways at Yukinoshita on the right, and found that her pretty face was pale, her hands were tightly grasping the handrail, and her eyes were filled with obvious panic and fear.

"Yukinoshita, are you okay? Why don't you just admit defeat?" Hoshimi smiled and advised kindly.

"...I won't lose...it's just a roller coaster..." Yukinoshita didn't even look at Hoshimi, bit her lower lip and murmured stubbornly.

"Alright then, the second wave is coming, sit down and get ready."

Hoshimi suppressed his smile, took a deep breath, grasped the armrest tightly, and leaned his body against the back of the seat forcefully.

The endless roller coaster is no small challenge for him...

I hope Yukinoshita won't hold on for too long, otherwise he won't feel very well...

"Kangdang---"

"Whoa-"

After the roller coaster stopped at the second high point for two seconds, it quickly swooped down.

During the nearly 90° degree descent, Hoshimi closed his eyes and tensed his body, silently enduring the stimulation brought by the weightlessness.

On the other hand, Yukinoshita's coping method is almost the same as Hoshimi's.

But she who has a psychological shadow on the roller coaster is not as calm as Hoshimi, and her pretty face is full of obvious panic.

After an unknown amount of time, the second wave of falling finally ended, and the speed of the roller coaster returned to normal.

"Yukinoshita, the next step will be more difficult. Are you sure you're okay?"

Seeing Yukinoshita's pale face, Hoshimi persuaded again.

"..." Yukinoshita opened his eyes and looked towards the next section of the road.

Indeed, as Hoshimi said, the difficulty is completely different from before. The first two times were almost vertical falls, but this time it is a direct flipped orbit, and the length of the flipped orbit is at least 200 meters at least according to visual inspection!

This is simply not a difficulty she can challenge!

She will die!

She might die, right?!

Finally, Yukinoshita, who never admits defeat, has the idea of admitting defeat.

Her pale lips trembled, a word that had never been in her mouth... slowly climbed out of her throat.

"Yukinoshita, are you really okay? Why don't you admit defeat? Anyway, it's just hugging me for 3 minutes in reality, it's not a big deal."

"Don't embarrass yourself because of anger and inexplicable desire to win or lose. I think your complexion is really not very good."

Listening to Hoshimi's concern and persuasion, Yukinoshita's pale lips stopped trembling, and a certain word lingering in her throat was completely swallowed by her.

I can't lose!

If I can lose to anyone, but I can't lose to this bastard Hoshimi!

I can still go on! It's just a roller coaster!

It's just a weakness that will be overcome sooner or later! Why not take advantage of this opportunity and face your own weaknesses and crush it!

Hoshimi! I will never lose to you!

Yukinoshita grasped the handrail tightly, closed her eyes tightly, and waited for the next wave of challenges with her silver teeth clenched.

"Kangdang---"

The roller coaster climbed to the third high point, and this time the challenge was a super long-distance drop, plus a long-distance flip track.

Just looking at this kind of track makes people feel unbearably frightened.

On the eve when the roller coaster was about to fall again, Yukinoshita opened her eyes, looked sideways at Hoshimi, and showed a faint smile that was uglier than crying.

"Hoshimi, go to hell with me..."

After speaking, Yukinoshita grabbed Hoshimi's right hand.

"Whoa-"

The next moment, the roller coaster rushed down with unstoppable momentum.

Yukinoshita didn't yell, she closed her eyes tightly, gritted her teeth, turned all the fear, resentment and panic into strength in her hand and pinched Hoshimi's right hand.

Whether it's fear or resentment, it's all brought to her by this bastard Hoshimi, and his right hand deserves such a punishment.

Perhaps under the influence of revenge, Yukinoshita, who was pinching Hoshimi's right hand with all her strength, was not as panicked as before...

But it was hard for Hoshimi, and he didn't know when Yukinoshita had such a strong grip, pinching his hand, making it bruised.

But the strange thing is that Hoshimi not only didn't get angry, but showed a secretive smile that the plot was successful.

After a long time, the momentum of the roller coaster slowed down again, Hoshimi looked sideways at Yukinoshita with tears in her eyes, and said with a smile.

"Yukinoshita, you are so inferior, you were so scared that you cried."

"I'm not crying! You bastard! It's because of the wind!"

"Are you sure? Didn't you cry from fright?"

"I'm sure!"

"That's really a pity..."

"Don't you want me to admit defeat when I beat you? It is absolutely impossible for me to lose to you!"

With tears in her eyes, Yukinoshita held Hoshimi's right hand tightly and declared that she would never admit defeat.

"Really? Then, the game continues, let's see who is the final winner between us."

Hoshimi, who was a little pale, smiled exceptionally brightly, to a strange degree.

"Hmph! Come on! Who is afraid of whom!"

If it was under the usual Yukino, she would definitely realize something was wrong at this moment.

But Yukinoshita, who has already fallen into the trap, only has the idea of winning and revenge, and has completely lost her usual alertness.

"Whoa-"

The roller coaster that dives down again is like rushing into the abyss without hesitation…

4